Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Actor Kim Min-ho (as character Go Dong-kyu)'s interview

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=756725

He said My Love Eun Dong was an unforgettable work for him. Originally he was supposed to act as Lee Hyun-pal's teenage. But he finally got the role GDH as he wanted. He was so happy to work with Joo Jin Mo in this drama because he was a hardcore fan of JJM since he was a pupil. He had watched all his works. He also shared how they shoot the scene 'To donate 100 pairs of sport shoes'.

• Like 6

Guest Chrrriiistinee

Actor Kim Min-ho (as character Go Dong-kyu)'s interview

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=756725

He said My Love Eun Dong was an unforgettable work for him. Originally he was supposed to act as Lee Hyun-pal's teenage. But he finally got the role GDH as he wanted. He was so happy to work with Joo Jin Mo in this drama because he was a hardcore fan of JJM since he was a pupil. He had watched all his works. He also shared how they shoot the scene 'To donate 100 pairs of sport shoes'.

aww, i actually liked him. He's so cute and funny

Kim Sarang took interviews for My Love Eun Dong

Here's the JJM part.

[SS포토]김사랑

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/270733

The reporter asked her to choose from JJM and KTH who was her ideal type of lover. Her answer is they have different type of charisma it's difficult to choose. 

-드라마 속에서 지은호 역의 주진모와 최재호 역 김태훈의 사랑을 듬뿍 받았다. 두 사람 중에서 실제 이상형은. 

두 분이 캐릭터가 워낙 다르다. 상반된 연기자에게서 각기 다른 매력을 많이 배웠다. 누구 한명을 꼽기가 힘들다. 

KSR said with the help of PD Lee, JJM and KTH she could act ED which was the most difficult character for her well.

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=617349&_REFERER=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.search.naver.com%2Fsearch.naver%3Fie%3Dutf8%26where%3Dnews%26query%3D%EC%A3%BC%EC%A7%84%EB%AA%A8%26sm%3Dtab_pge%26sort%3D1%26photo%3D0%26field%3D0%26reporter_article%3D%26pd%3D0%26ds%3D%26de%3D%26docid%3D%26nso%3Dso%3Add%2Cp%3Aall%2Ca%3Aall%26mynews%3D0%26start%3D21%26refresh_start%3D0

함께 호흡을 맞춘 최재호 역의 김태훈은 큰 버팀목이었다. 김사랑은 "김태훈의 도움을 많이 받았다. 마음으로 우러 나오는 대사를 하니, 펑펑 울게 되는 나를 발견했다. 김태훈이 김태우의 동생인데, '이 형제가 진짜 연기를 잘 하는구나'라고 느꼈다. 주진모와 이태곤 감독에 대한 감사함도 빼놓을 수 없다"고 말했다.   

201508030729775715_55be9a2c82aeb.jpg

Talking about why she chose My Love Eun Dong after 4-year break and her feeling of working with Joo Jin Mo. Joo Jin Mo always made fun on set so it was comfortable to work with him.

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110215322 

- 주진모와 호흡은 어땠는지? 

▲ 내가 생각했을 때는 연기가 아니라 지은호 캐릭터랑 똑같다. 평소에도 장난 많이 치고 나는 처음에 이목구비 뚜렷해서 강할 거라 생각했는데 내추럴한 스타일이더라. ‘사랑하는 은동아’에서 8회까지는 서로 만나지 못하고 상상만으로 연기하고 만났을 때 연기톤을 걱정했는데 편안한 스타일이었다. 현장에서 재미있는 농담도 많이 하고 그래서 현장 분위기도 좋았다.  

20150802_1438491766_35300500_1.jpg

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=757325

She mentioned Joo JIn Mo was the same as Ji Eun Ho. In the beginning of shooting she was worried about the acting but JJM always made fun on set so it was easy to get along with each other and work together.

◆ 러브라인 상대였던 주진모 김태훈과 호흡은 어땠나?

“주진모 오빠는 지은호라는 캐릭터와 똑같은 것 같다. 평소에 장난을 많이 친다. 세게 생겨서 ‘강한 성격이면 어쩌지’ 했는데 전혀 그렇지 않았다. 초반에 떨어져있는 부분이 많아서 연기 호흡에 대한 걱정이 많았다. 하지만 편한 분이었다. 현장에서 농담도 자주 하고 재밌었다. 김태훈 오빠는 주진모 오빠랑 반대다. 장난을 많이 치는 건 똑같은데 진지한 면이 있다. 저를 괴롭히는 역할이었지만 연기하면서 도움을 많이 받았다.”

2015080401000228300013172.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201508040100022830001317&servicedate=20150803

She lost 3.5kg while shooting MLED. About her co-actors, Joo Jin Mo was just like Ji Eun Ho who was like a naughty child while KTH was humourous and mature. They were diffirent.

-함께 호흡을 맞춘 주진모와 김태훈은 어땠나. 

"주진모 씨는 극중 지은호 모습 그대로다. 장난끼 많고 아이 같다. 김태훈 씨는 유머러스하면서도 굉장히 진중하다. 주진모 씨가 어린 아이 같은 느낌이라면 김태훈 씨는 어른 같은 느낌이랄까? 두 분은 모두 전혀 다른 매력을 가진 분들이다."

• Like 4

Reporter:How was working with Joo Jin-mo and Kim Tae-hoon?

KSR: Joo Jin-mo is exactly like his character Ji Eun-ho. He's playful. He looks strong and forceful but he's not like that. I was worried about our teamwork because we were often apart. But he's a nice man. He makes jokes on set and makes everyone feel comfortable. Kim Tae-hoon is the opposite. He's playful but sincere. He bullies me in the drama but he actually helped me out a lot. 

• Like 4

Thank you @salijoo  Yeah however we shall wait for some time. JJM also needs to take a rest after 3 months hard work.

About his projects I always hope they are movies. But this time I get the charm of drama lol —— 10 weeks' promotion and 8 weeks' waiting and watching. You can't get these from a movie right? And we also can not watch his movie on big screen. :crazy: How about drama again next time? I am so greedy.

My thoughts exactly! I always considered JJM a movie actor and wanted him to take more movies. But now with MLE, it was the first time I followed a drama from the first time it was announced through the whole process and until its end, I wish I had more free time during its airing to enjoy it fully, but nevertheless I think it was such an exciting journey.  So, yes, one more drama won't hurt.:)  And maybe that would be his last one, seeing how actors over 40s are treated (can't really stomach that actors like Lee Bum Soo and Kim Myung Min are second leads in their respective new dramas..), it'd be better if he only does movies from then on, because for movies it's the opposite. Older actors get better roles (not talking about rom-coms and melos, of course).

And of course, the other factor, more screen time, everyday coverage etc., I've become as greedy as you and miss this now.

Well, we shall see. Waiting.

:tears: You make me wake up from my dream you know. But I agree with each point. :phew: Nowadays you can't easily find a good drama focus on elder actors like MLED and it's even about a love story.

I can't agree more. It is a sad reality that real good actors over 40s who used to take first leads have to give way to younger actors (popular but may not have as good acting chops). I hope JJM will be able to still get a meaty, good role in a drama after he has rested enough, but not too long though.

• Like 5

Reporter:How was working with Joo Jin-mo and Kim Tae-hoon?

KSR: Joo Jin-mo is exactly like his character Ji Eun-ho. He's playful. He looks strong and forceful but he's not like that. I was worried about our teamwork because we were often apart. But he's a nice man. He makes jokes on set and makes everyone feel comfortable. Kim Tae-hoon is the opposite. He's playful but sincere. He bullies me in the drama but he actually helped me out a lot. 

PLAYFUL JJM ;)

CLaaGWIUkAEhC0H.jpg CLaaHxAUMAAir70.jpg 

• Like 5

Guest meelis

@ross27, IKR, it's unfair and hard to accept, because I personally think that actors (well, men in general) between 40 and 50 y/o are in their prime and it's a waste to not use their full potential, but as you said, this is the reality.

Although, about JJM,

in this link shared by @salijoo in twitter you can see his name quoted among the actors who received the script for the K remake of the Chinese drama Scarlet Heart: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=drama_new&no=4628568

The actors are: Jo In Sung, Ji Sung, Hyun Bin, Joo Jin Mo, Park Yoo Chun, Kim Soo Hyun, Ji Chang Wook and Lee Min Ho.

Now, I'm sure he'll give this one a pass for various reasons, but him being the only actor in his 40s on the list means that he can still be considered as  competitive for this kind of roles. So there is hope (for other dramas I mean).:P

Thank you for all goodies, @lucy13880! JJM won't give any interviews, will he? As usual. Maybe some months later, even an year, we'll hear some thoughts from him about MLE, as it happened with EK.:lol: 

@ross27, IKR, it's unfair and hard to accept, because I personally think that actors (well, men in general) between 40 and 50 y/o are in their prime and it's a waste to not use their full potential, but as you said, this is the reality.

Although, about JJM,

Hidden Content

Thank you for all goodies, @lucy13880! JJM won't give any interviews, will he? As usual. Maybe some months later, even an year, we'll hear some thoughts from him about MLE, as it happened with EK.:lol: 

Thanks for sharing the info about scarlet heart. It is good to know that he is still considered competitive with the popular younger actors. I like it that he is constantly looking for challenges to hone his acting skills and is receptive to taking on villain roles.  He will make a fantastic anti-hero.

• Like 4

Guest Chrrriiistinee

Kim Sarang took interviews for My Love Eun Dong

Here's the JJM part.

[SS포토]김사랑

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/270733

The reporter asked her to choose from JJM and KTH who was her ideal type of lover. Her answer is they have different type of charisma it's difficult to choose. 

Hidden Content

KSR said with the help of PD Lee, JJM and KTH she could act ED which was the most difficult character for her well.

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=617349&_REFERER=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.search.naver.com%2Fsearch.naver%3Fie%3Dutf8%26where%3Dnews%26query%3D%EC%A3%BC%EC%A7%84%EB%AA%A8%26sm%3Dtab_pge%26sort%3D1%26photo%3D0%26field%3D0%26reporter_article%3D%26pd%3D0%26ds%3D%26de%3D%26docid%3D%26nso%3Dso%3Add%2Cp%3Aall%2Ca%3Aall%26mynews%3D0%26start%3D21%26refresh_start%3D0

Hidden Content

201508030729775715_55be9a2c82aeb.jpg

Talking about why she chose My Love Eun Dong after 4-year break and her feeling of working with Joo Jin Mo. Joo Jin Mo always made fun on set so it was comfortable to work with him.

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110215322 

Hidden Content

20150802_1438491766_35300500_1.jpg

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=757325

She mentioned Joo JIn Mo was the same as Ji Eun Ho. In the beginning of shooting she was worried about the acting but JJM always made fun on set so it was easy to get along with each other and work together.

Hidden Content

2015080401000228300013172.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201508040100022830001317&servicedate=20150803

She lost 3.5kg while shooting MLED. About her co-actors, Joo Jin Mo was just like Ji Eun Ho who was like a naughty child while KTH was humourous and mature. They were diffirent.

Hidden Content

Thank you so much for all these updates Lucy :wub:  Of course our bae is still like a child, a naughty child of course hahaha. :w00t: I hope he would appears more on variety show and interview, but we know it he doesn't like it *I'm not an entertainer but an actor*

Guest Chrrriiistinee

Although, about JJM,

Hidden Content

@meelis Exactly, what is matter with the age? People nowadays cares for outlook rather than "quality", what a shame. But still, I'm very happy that he's still considered as competitive with the younger's. *proud* About Scarlet Heart, i personally hope he takes the main role (4th prince), his img/char is the closest to the main role's and I LOVE the character and story so much. The drama was a real big hit (no joke) back then, especially in China and Malaysia and the drama is in my top 5 too. But there might be a huge difference in korean version, hopefully they don't ruin it by making it to a Korean-like drama, you know that right. :tears: If JCW,LMH,KSH whoever "flower boy" takes the role, i will be so pissed and definitely flip my table. Their image has nothing to do with the main role, the main role requires ages with very calm, cool, ruthless etc personality.

6ab9cf24f3d7e8d16472356eba77f3aae7fa3e7f

Guest meelis

@Chrrriiistinee, IKR, both Nicky Wu and Kevin Cheng were already in their 40s when they played the respective roles in SH, but most probably in the K version it won't be the case. 

Anyway, I don't even think about JJM taking this, the possibility is around 0, I mentioned it just because I found it a good sign that he received the script despite his age, that's all. ;)

Although, about JJM,

Hidden Content

Oh meelis I think you misunderstand the report in that post. It's a piece of news talking about c-netz's reaction after they know there will be a Korean version of the drama. So they nominate some Korean actors they think they want to play the leads including Joo Jin Mo and the others.

• Like 4

Guest meelis

Although, about JJM,

Hidden Content

Oh meelis I think you misunderstand the report in that post. It's a piece of news talking about c-netz's reaction after they know there will be a Korean version of the drama. So they nominate some Korean actors they think they want to play the leads including Joo Jin Mo and the others.

I see! Thanks for the info. So it's a misunderstanding. What should I say then? They wish!:lol: (however, there were already rumors some time ago that he has received that script, don't know about the others though.)

EDIT: Oh, I forgot that MLE will be aired in Japan, so @Chrrriiistinee, there's hope that he gives an interview for that channel, it was the same with EK. But it's in October, so we'll have to wait for it.:P

BTW, this will be the fourth JJM drama on KNTV over the years, they've shown before Punch, Fashion 70s' and Dream. 

Edited by meelis

@Chrrriiistinee, IKR, both Nicky Wu and Kevin Cheng were already in their 40s when they played the respective roles in SH, but most probably in the K version it won't be the case. 

Anyway, I don't even think about JJM taking this, the possibility is around 0, I mentioned it just because I found it a good sign that he received the script despite his age, that's all. ;)

Oh why do you think JJM will not accept the drama? I agree it's a good thing that he is still considered among those younger actors. I kinda want another sageuk of him. He does sageuk great, but of course a more decent ending for his character.

About MLE showing in PH, those are still rumours 

KSR has so many interviews and photoshoots, when will JJM? Next year? lol

• Like 5