Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@meelis, Oh he made it clear that there won't be any rerun nor musical from now on. At least, from what I've understand. But he always said it aka, being his first and last musical. (Great for me at least, prefer seeing him on my screen lol)

About Kim Sarang, he has a good synergy with her, can't wait to see their chemistry on screen.

​IKR, for another musical I was 100% sure that it'd never happen, but I thought he might agree to a GWTW rerun (if what Bada said is true, that it'll have a rerun at the end of this year), but now I doubt he'd do it even if he's free at that moment. 

​Oh No please don't! Think musical is a torture for him lol.

Next project movie please.

​YES! I'm all for a movie, it's been a while (not counting Friend 2), so it's long due already! Drama is OK too in general, but I prefer a movie. 

​Me too, I would like to see him star in a movie.  He has played many fictional characters and historical characters who were archetypes.  Maybe, he should play the real guy next door the one that has a 9 to 5 job who has to face the everyday hardships.  :D

Edited by Calphurnia2007
  • Like 4

Netizens Pick the 50 Most Beautiful Korean Actors and Actresses

TV network KBS recently conducted an online survey through its Culture Research Center asking which Korean actors and actresses people thought were the most beautiful. Through the broadcast of its weekly entertainment new show, “Entertainment Relay,” these past two weeks, it announced the results of its survey, a mixture of some surprise and some obvious. Take a look at the list below, divided by gender, and see if you agree with the rankings.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/04/netizens-pick-the-50-most-beautiful-korean-actors-and-actresses/

• Like 3

I agree with you guys a movie or a drama is more accessible to me so I prefer those. I hope after MLE someone offers him a drama or movie he can't refuse. 

^ JJM is No. 35? Srsly?

Ep 3 preview

rvRJtDm.jpg7UJJJKY.jpgLAKW3aN.jpgVYjEHu0.jpg

NP3MaqQ.jpgRn48tH1.jpg

Edited by jei_em
  • Like 3

Guest meelis

I agree with you guys a movie or a drama is more accessible to me so I prefer those. I hope after MLE someone offers him a drama or movie he can't refuse. 

​We already know it, if it's about undying love, he'll take it for sure.:lol:

Thanks for all goodies, @lucy13880, and for the screencaps, @jei_em! He's looking good in MLE, no?:wub: We already saw so many different faces and styles of him and he hasn't even started playing seriously, how about that? Can't wait for the next episodes.:P 

@meelis Yeah he looks younger in MLE :wub: Probably coz of the hair? Lol. I am excited for the next episodes too. Really, what's it about undying love?? Haha. Like you I hope too see him in a movie this time.. If Friend 2 is not counted so Gabi is his last movie? And also I haven't experienced following his upcoming movie project. Lol. (but another drama is also great) A drama has more reach / popularity especially to us from different countries since people can watch it online/local networks buy them. A musical can only be seen in theaters. So he must do either a drama or a movie.

Edited by jei_em
  • Like 4