Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

@lyfuym, wow Empress Ki must have been a great drama, a real international hit, I almost feel guilty now that I didn't appreciate it.  =))

@meelis~~
Here is something for you to repent.......

open-bird-cage-29636452.jpg

As for Empress Ki, I saw a funny comment from a Chinese fan.  The person said that she/he can only watch Empress Ki with Chinese dubbed since it is strange to see a bunch of Chinese speaking Korean in the drama. =))

Guest meelis

@jei_em, I love, love, love this photosoot, too bad we only got the scans from the magazine. And I haven't seen a translation of the interview, at least not in English.
@QuercusL, thank you, you're being a helpful friend! :D
@salijoo, IKR, isn't this also the purpose of the rice bags that fans send for premieres etc.? They're given away for charity afterwards, right? 
But I have to say that I do approve both types of gifts, as long as a gift is a sign of affection and appreciation, as long as JJM is happy and the fans are happy too, everything is perfect. Plus, he has always been considerate to fans and makes a good use of their gifts, remember how happy were the girls when they saw him wearing "their" sweater during the GWTW after party? This is priceless. :)

Guest meelis

@salijoo, would you accept the short hair, if it goes together with this whole package? =P~udV8I5.jpg
Why can't a top star be a little eccentric and have an edgy look? ;;)

Kang So-ra's interview on April 9th, 2011
OMO Can't stop laughing!
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/JlEOXqsvJNE/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

Started from 3:00
MC: What kind of actor do you want to be with in kiss scene in the future?
KSR: I prefer macho characters. Joo Jin Mo ssi ! 
MC: Have you met Joo Jin Mo ssi in daily life?
KSR: Yes.
MC: Where?
KSR: In beauty parlour.
MC: JM didn't know this thing, did he?
KSR: No, he didn't. Maybe he didn't.
MC: Please deliver your video letter 'Let us meet in next project'. I heard Joo Jin Mo ssi likes watching our program very much. ( Subtitle: Actually there's no basis.)
KSR: Really?
MC: Of course.
KSR: Sunbae-nim, though I don't know when we will meet in drama or movies, I am willing to act romantic scene with you. Do wish meet with you!
MC: Hahahahaha. So cute!

@lucy13880, Hahahah! Thanks for the trans but 2011? When did she join JM Company then? Her contract w/ JMC expired in June, 29 2012. Adding that Joo Jin Mo was at Sunny VIP Premiere in May 2011 too.. 
And LOOOOL the MC is Jun Hyun Moo, know him from variety shows, he's funny but he's bluffing alot hence the "actually there is no basis" hah.

Guest meelis

Haha, I was just going through my archives and thought that we haven't seen him much in this particular casual style which suits him fine (these are pics from Sunny VIP premiere, right?)
nHjE33.jpg

nmaZzk.jpg

nk5W5c.jpg

Thank you sharing, @lucy13880, it's cute :)@salijoo, maybe she was under JMC at that time already, but I don't know why she said she met him in a beauty parlour though. :P

Wow she crushes on JJM her boss?  ;)) I didn't know JJM had a 'JM company'.. so he built a company for me? lol.. she's cute though.. :)
@meelis I love his tanned skin on that photo you posted,  ;))
Got curious so I saw these:
* Kang So Ra used to belong in JM Company, Joo Jin Mo’s talent agency where she was the sole talent in acting. Joo Jin Mo belonged to KM Culture before he started JM Company in 2010.  Kang So Ra’s recent contract expiration with JM Company came naturally before she set foot back into the parent company nest at KM Culture.
(https://kangsora.wordpress.com/tag/km-culture/)

*Talk about co-starring actors, grateful to Ju Jin Mo for leading her onto the road of entertainment

When mentioning Kang So Ra, one will reminiscent of Joo Jin Mo. He not only is the senior who led Kang So Ra to embark on the road of acting, but he is also the boss of management agency she belongs to. Kang So Ra revealed that Joo Jin Mo has great sense of humor, “He is very humorous and forthright, because we have been filming recently, seldom meet each other, but before long the company will have activity. At that time, want to have a good vent.”

When asked if she intends to co-star with boss Joo Jung (Jin) Mo in a film, Kang So Ra said, “If can, he should first teaches me how to act, he is very understanding, is also very interesting. Like senior Cha Tae Hyun and Park Bo Young in the movie Scandal Makers are very suitable, the kind of relationship that is incompatible as fire and water. But his face is really too small, the actress who stars with him has great burden, basically, he has to stand in front of me.”
 (http://dramahaven.com/doubt-on-kang-so-ras-acting-hurtful-while-fictional-husband-is-gentleman/)