Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Damn. I stumbled on a video of EK when I was browing youtube.

The one where our king WY died and EK held him crying.

It was so long ago, I though I could surpress my feeling and forget about the drama but I cried again like a kid.

WY, What did you do to me :(

Talking about the drama, I would never forgive WY's murderer.  And I still can't call YK as SN like I once did.

Edited by vu_hoa1983
  • Like 2

Guest lorac

Can anyone think of a recent drama or film where Jin Mo speaks English? I ask because in Fashion 70s his English was pretty terrible, but maybe he has improved in the last ten years.

Damn. I stumbled on a video of EK when I was browing youtube.

The one where our king WY died and EK held him crying.

It was so long ago, I though I could surpress my feeling and forget about the drama but I cried again like a kid.

WY, What did you do to me :(

Talking about the drama, I would never forgive WY's murderer.  And I still can't call YK as SN like I once did.

I too, have an issue with the Emperor. I've yet to watch episode 50 with English subtitles... maybe I should. That might break the spell.

Media experts reveal top celebrities who look prettiest in real life

In a survey amongst entertainment personnel to find the best looking male & female celebrities of Korea, only one idol was included in the list of all actors and actresses!

Fans are sharing the trending post showing how just ONE idol was included in this list amongst some of the most gorgeous actors and actresses in Korea.

Girls’ Generation Yoona was the lucky one to be added to the list, while no other idol was included. Check out the full list below!

c6405a9225ac5208aedd1ee82502f380

Male:
1. Jang Dong Gun – 12
2. Bae Yong Joon – 4
3. Jung Joon Ho – 3
4. Lee Byung Hun, Jo In Sung, Hyun Bin, Song Seung Hun – 2
5. Joo Jin Mo, Won Bin, Jung Woo Sung, Daniel Henney, Kang Dong Won, Park Jae Jung, Shin Sung Il, Park Sang Won – 1

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source: Instiz / koreaboo

• Like 4

I guess I haven't posted it here but here's a blog I wrote about Empress Ki

https://jaggedlittleblog.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/empress-ki-thoughts-the-end-does-not-justify-the-means/

Someone commented, a Ta Hwan fan but I feel tired of discussing EK, lol. She even thinks that I'm young that's why my view about the series is like that.. But I'm not a professional blogger, I don't really write, so that blog is of course biased towards WY. I don't blog for the entire series or I can't even say it's a recap of EK. But more like my own views about the story, coming from a Wang Yoo fan

Repost from MLE thread.. JJM with Kim Sa Rang's brother

Edited by jei_em
  • Like 3

I guess I haven't posted it here but here's a blog I wrote about Empress Ki

https://jaggedlittleblog.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/empress-ki-thoughts-the-end-does-not-justify-the-means/

Hi, thanks for sharing the link. I agree with most of what you wrote. I love this drama. It's entertaining. I truly enjoyed the show. My only complaint is it's very long.....51-episode drama. I guess it's because it's a sageuk/historical drama. But, it is surprisingly fast-paced despite its length. And JJM's amount of screen-time was then dramatically reduced towards the end of the series. Story wise, the basic premise is a very interesting one. This drama has really nice instrumental songs. I would say that it is overall a good show that is worth a watch. Hahaha - watching it made me realized that “I Love You” should not easily be said unless you truly give your heart and soul to the person.:P

• Like 3

@willenette thanks for reading| 

so did you read the comment of the Ta Hwan shipper there? lol

Wonder why JJM was with KSR's bro? haha .. 

About EK, everything has been said and done.. His character and JJM has been bashed all over the internet.. and I'm now happy about his new drama. JJM deserves the best and MLE is so great.. JJM is vindicated. 

He won't have to deal with love triangle and a flower boy as a rival

I hope he wins acting awards for MLE. 

Edited by jei_em
  • Like 2