Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

[TV Report = Reporter Hwang Ji Young]  

The heart fluttering date scene between Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang captured for 'My Love Eun Dong.'

JTBC Fri-Sat Mini Series 'My Love EunDong' revealed the reunion scene between the couple in a restaurant where they meet each other.  

In the photo Joo Jin Mo looks longingly at Kim Sa Rang with affectionate smile. She responds with a wide smile enticing the viewers to wonder what they are telling each other.

This is a critically emotional scene between Eun Ho and Jung Eun.  Eun Ho has figured out Jung Eun is Eung Dong.  Jung Eun does not know she is Eun Dong but she is drawn to Eun Ho nevertheless.  Before filming the scene both actors consulted in detail with the PD on ways to express the scene. They ran through smallest lines and each expressions together.

In particular Joo Jin Mo was required to make Jung Eun laugh while hiding his true feelings for her.  With 100% focus he perfected the sensitive scene expressing deep emotion.  Kim Sa Rang was also required to hide her confusing emotions deep inside and show bright and positive energy outward.  

The love between the couple that could not be stopped for 10 years will be confirmed in Episode 5 and 6 of 'My Love Eun Dong.'

[The rest of the article is a recap of Episode 1 - 4] 

Reporte:  jeeyoung2@tvreport.co.kr /Photo = Dramahouse (JTBC ‘My Love Eun Dong’)

11403442_1587819791491281_83618483185560

• Like 2

[Spoilers] My Love Eun Dong

1403622_article_99_20150612215003.jpg

news 1 - Naver: 'Eun Dong' Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang who'll finally meet each other after countless missed encounters

1. [+2591, -43] I personally think this is this year's best drama ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+1867, -34] "I'll have to steal her away" ....

3. [+1760, -22] Finallyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I seriously can't wait for tomorrow's episode... ㅠㅠㅜㅜ

4. [+1551, -21] This drama is amazing. That earnest look he had when he saw Eun Dong made me cryㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+489, -6] Fast-paced drama with well-written script.. Heart-wrenching memories.. Goosebumps

6. [+489, -8] The story is really good and it's getting positive reviews. I hope more people would watch it

7. [+488, -8] Why can't they air this drama on a public channel?~~~~ I cried... "I'll steal her away". ㅠㅠYes, you should!!!!

8. [+442, -4] What's the backstory between her husband and her adopted parents!!!!!!! Ah~~

9. [+419, -4] Joo Jin Mo at the ending scene was seriously the bestㅠㅠ I cried with him ㅠㅠThis drama is so unique from others . It's emotional, serene, warm and beautiful. I'm in love. Please watch itㅠㅠ

10. [+411, -4] I love Jr. as the younger Hyunsoo and I love Joo Jin Mo as the grown-up version

11. [392, -3] Yes. Steal her away. Eun Dong-ah, you just need to recover your memories now

12. [+331, -4] Joo Jin Mo's eyes are so expressive. Wow... I'm so focused when I watch this drama!!! I can't wait for tomorrow~~

Cr: kkuljaem

• Like 2

I just want to say that I love his crying scene when he saw Eun Dong walking on the street. The acting is just excellent. The way he says Eun Dong's name is like his life depended on it, like it was his reason for living.

I have so much respect for Joo Jin Mo the actor.

Here is a clip of his crying scene.

• Like 2

Guest meelis

Thank you all the updates, @lucy13880 and @QuercusL, and for the wonderful screencaps, @jei_em! I can't get enough of JJM in this drama, he is amazing! All praises more than deserved and wow he is a hot topic now, I was lost in the number of articles about him and the drama. 

WOW, I'm so happy that we'll see tomorrow his interview for Arirang Showbiz, the best thing about it being that Arirang shows come with EN subs. Can't wait!

pogVwN.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201506161340389610

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1434428778924750002

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=729049

EDIT: I'm curious, because in one of the articles he talks about the musicals and I hope that we'll get an idea about whether he intends to do another one (or rather the rerun of GWTW).

Edited by meelis