Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@Calphurnia2007, I know what you mean, usually I prefer to see his forehead too, but in this case I liked the color and the bangs as it's a different hairstyle and looks fresher to me. I don't know if he's going to keep it in the drama or rather the one from the first teaser. But in one of the posters that could be seen on the promo bus he is with the bangs. Still waiting for it to be officially released to see it better.

About the clothes and the whole styling, they tried to make it as close as possible to the 90s' casual and somewhat unflattering style. I'm so grateful that at least he doesn't wear something like Leon Lai's baggy pants from the original.:D

@meelis  I am hoping he doesn't keep this brown hair.  We all look better with our natural hair color.

Guest meelis

Thank you for sharing, @lucy13880! So Rhett Butler went to history... I kinda miss him already and thought of posting my favorite GWTW pic, so I went through my album and it was so hard to chose only one ... so two: 

@Calphurnia2007, Hah, the movie isn't B/W, the PD did that well his hommage that even the color palette was the same so in order to make the newest version stand out, I chose to make Comrades: Almost a Love Story in black and white (that's the title of the movie btw). ;))

There, the trailer:

Thank you @lucy13880, I like what you did in paring the photos of MLE and Tian Mi Mi. ( Also thank @salijoo for doing the gifs)

@‌Calphurnia2007 and @meelis, I also prefer to see JJM with his forehead exposed. I think his forehead is goregeous and it's a pity that we don't see it. One of the few exceptions for me is when he played Wang Yoo wearing headbands in Empress Ki. As for his hair sytle in the teaser with Tian Mi Mi concept, actually I don't like it at all. But probably because of the special meaning of the scene and those facial expressions of JJM, I completely ignored his hair style and enjoyed watching him very much. I even decided to use one of these photos for my porfile photo in soompi ( @jei_em, I hope you don't mind my using your screemcap). However, I still hope he'll keep his hair style from the first teaser for actually filming the drama. (Please, not the hair style in the promo picture on bus!)

Edited by lyfuym

Oh I am OK with the hair sytle. Frankly I am happy to see new things about him, new style, new project etc. 

BTW 

14 hours ago, salijoo said:

Hey! MLE folks, I've noticed that it was difficult for navigating in a forum (even more for looking at old informations) so I decided to open a sort of Mini MLE Soompi Directory where we can find all the goodies organized. It's still under construction.

------ http://eundongah.tumblr.com/ ------

Hi, everyone. I am glad finally finding this temporary forum. Will we get all old posts back after moving?

Hi, ye, everything here will be added on to the new/permanent forum tomorrow. I hope everything will be fine. Wait & see... xD

A Chinese news on Apple Daily News on 05/09/2010:

Translation of the title:

Teaser of Joo Jin Mo's new drama completely follows the concept of Tian Mi Mi.

【韓流】朱鎮模新劇預告跟足《甜蜜蜜》

由《奇皇后》男星朱鎮模同《秘密花園》女星金莎朗主演嘅新劇《親愛的恩東啊》將於本月29日首播,今日劇組就公開新預告片,只見片中風格似十足當年由黎明同張曼玉合作嘅經典愛情片《甜蜜蜜》,劇組亦大膽承認預告片嘅靈感來自《甜蜜蜜》。

片中,金莎朗企喺商店前睇電視,之後朱鎮模從後面經過,再行過去企喺金莎朗旁邊,二人齊齊凝睇電視,當兩人發現對方後就對望露出微笑,成個情節重現返《甜蜜蜜》中黎明同張曼玉於紐約重遇嘅場面。

劇組方面亦承認預告片係借鑒《甜蜜蜜》,解釋:「因為《甜蜜蜜》同《親愛的恩東啊》都係描繪一對男女長久以來相互思念嘅內容。」 art_end.gif

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20150509/53720465