Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@sarah.lina, thank you, I've never seen him in a movie or drama, and I don't know why I always forget how he looks. He's also a big friend with them. They were at his wedding, right? :)
OH, OH, can't wait for the pics!

@meelis: Yes he's close to him, he was at his wedding, they did the ELLE photoshoot together ect...
he's mostly a drama actor and he was in Witch Romance (TvN Drama) the last time i saw him.

Dance, Dance Promotion (1999)
if the word calientiest doesn't work here, i should retire now... :))

qxvv52.png
33keydf.png
CREDITS: JJM Baidu + Me :D

Wow, WOW, @sarah.lina, never seen those pics! I'm officially dead now! =P~ 8-} Calientiest bod at its best! (don't like the girl though)
@anjshin, thanks, great job! I'm sure he was imitating someone to make JiWonnie laugh... Bruce Lee? :D

@meelis: which girl? i didn't see any girl in those pics :-\"
omo that girl is the pervert ajusshi's secretary in Punch no?

Ok, last one,
My caption: "Draw me like one of your french girls"

5cyn1g.jpg
CREDITS: as labeled + JJM Baidu

I Just watched the interview of Joo Jin Mo, Song Seung Heon and Kim Kang Woo (for their CF)
i understood some easy parts, here are the two questions (they had to choose between O (yes) or X (no))

Q1: I find myself handsome...
A: They all said X (liars hahaha, they didn't let JJM explain himself only KKW said how his wife never said that he was handsome)

Q2: If i was a woman, i would marry myself...
A: They all said X except JJM, the MC asked why he would still marry himself:
"Forever, for the eternity i would take care of her, i'm an amazing man,  don't you think?" =)) =))

There is an Empress Ki BTS too, when they were torturing a man, when they took a break, Joo Jin Mo started to make fun of Yun Yong Hyeon's hair (Jeom Bak), he called him "Namja XX" (i think he meant trans something lol) when they started re-shooting, YYH forgot his last line.

Staff or PD: "Cut"
YYH: "Oh, sorry, i forgot myself."
JJM: "You should have gone."
YYH: "How can i go?"
JJM: "A Namja XX Bastard like you should know it!" (all the staff burst into laughter) =)) =))

Thank you very much for that pic, @sarah.lina, this man is full of surprises, isn't he? :)Great leap, Jin Mo shi, it could make many ballet dancers envious! (I'm not particularly fond of the white bag he's holding, but anyway...;))
LOL, poor EK cast, they had hard time concentrating on their job with JJM around..  :D

I was thinking, the GGIO II ad pic may well be photo shopped (although it looks like a real leap), but what about this one, it was taken in real time:
JWfqcU.jpg 
You don't just have to be fit for doing that, you have to be extra strong to make such a high leap with your only support on that stick.  =D> Not to mention, holding a beer can in your other hand, without spilling a drop of it. :D

Two other V-neck pics (same T-shirt?), plus one in the middle which isn't V-neck, but not bad looking ;):
xEVBJt.jpg2eypmA.jpgepxfwn.jpg

These are specially for @yoonhanna24, you know why. ;) It's all I can help, you'll have to use your imagination for the rest:

QiJknC.jpguQj7ve.jpgUluyyp.jpg

© to the owners

@QuercusL, thank you for all the gifts you brought!  >:D<
Thank you for reposting the pics, @sarah.lina! I didn't have access to Baidu.. >:D<
Wow, just WOW, it's better than I thought.. I'll comment later, I'm still speechless now.... 8-}