Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

But my OTP would be this one:
0FI03H.jpg
pbKPL1.jpg

4NctlG.jpg

Aren't they cute? :D
(I just rewatched Liar and I have to admit that even if I really hated it the first time I watched it years ago, I'm just not into this kind of comedy, but this time I thoroughly enjoyed both the movie and JJM's acting, his character was hilarious. Plus, I had forgotten Seo Young-hee was in there until I saw her in @sarah.lina's tumblr, she's become a favorite since Bedeviled, I don't even remember having rooted so much for another female character as for hers).
With his women:
Xr51Ap.jpgJOGZhn.jpg
© to the owners

@meelis : Ahhhhh my second OTP, i love them so much. I gif that scene, because i was looking forward his new lie but i didn't know he would go this far and GHJ face when he heard it was priceless

Petition to have Seo Young Hee and Joo Jin Mo in a movie (i think they suit better in a movie than in drama)

off topic :
[so you too? i never rooted all my life for a female character like i did for SYH in Bedevilled... i was like : "Yeah baby!!! kill them all!!! with anything you have in your hands lol, LET BLOOD SPURT" after watching that movie, i did all her filmography not her "dramagraphy" though... so underrated actress.]

Guest meelis

Oh, yes, me too, I had exactly the same reaction: YES! YES! Go girl, go, kill 'em all!
I'm all for a JJM - Seo Young Hee pairing in another movie, she's a fine actress, although underrated as you said. :)>-
~~~~~~~~
Something is definitely wrong with this handkerchief  :D
aeaa30.jpg23c98f.jpg
fb4f36.jpgd69a19.jpg
ed4c5e.jpg
© as labeled

:D:D

Guest minnie0103

sarah.lina

said:

[size=1]

I've just read something weird on JJM DC, Joo Jin Mo will be a policeman in a movie

?!?...[/size][size=1]nope it was just because of a fan art of

You're All Surrounded

, they have put Joo Jin Mo in place of Cha Seung Won, and Ha Ji Won

CREDITS

Guest meelis

=)) oh oh @sarah.lina, I can't stop laughing right now, 50 shades of Wang Yoo... =)) Poor Bi-soo didn't stand a chance but to fall for him, who would resist a kinky ahjussi? ;))
8kqmLQ.jpg
© to the owner

@lov3lyqu33n, welcome back  >:D<
What @minnie0103 said made me think, JJM has never played a policeman, well except for the ex-cop in Puzzle... With his looks, it's really strange...

meelis said: =)) oh oh @sarah.lina, I can't stop laughing right now, 50 shades of Wang Yoo... =)) Poor Bi-soo didn't stand a chance but to fall for him, who would resist a kinky ahjussi? ;))
© to the owner

@lov3lyqu33n, welcome back  >:D<
What @minnie0103 said made me think, JJM has never played a policeman, well except for the ex-cop in Puzzle... With his looks, it's really strange...

Guest meelis

@starjjmoon, YES! 3 days (although still don't know if he celebrates his lunar b-day on 11 August, or according to national calendar on 26 September, or on 4 September as is his lunar this year.. :-/ , total confusion there :D). I guess celebrating all three dates is the best thing to do..:-))
Perfect pic, thank you!

TBlFlU.jpgMmGvPK.jpg
© as labeled

@lov3lyqu33n, please don't worry, you don't have to write anything if you don't feel like, posting pics only is just fine. >:D<

Guest ElinaG

meelis said: @starjjmoon, YES! 3 days (although still don't know if he celebrates his lunar b-day on 11 August, or according to national calendar on 26 September, or on 4 September as is his lunar this year.. :-/ , total confusion there :D). I guess celebrating all three dates is the best thing to do..:-))

@QuercusL : Thanks :*

But the message is quite long, wonder what they said!

大家好 我是주.아.모.的miya~ ^_^
那么热的天不知道大家过得好不好。
《奇皇后》也结束了,大概都像我一样只能靠偶尔上传的镇模nim的钓鱼照一解相思吧ㅠ_ㅠ
大家都知道镇模nim的生日是阴历8月11日,紧挨着中秋节^_^
因为生日是总~是~在拍摄场,什么时候办过生日party都已经想不起来了。
所以今年一定!要促成生日party,因此与经纪人联系了~!

经纪人综合了一下企划书和镇模nim的意见,告知了结果。
果然今年要与주.아.모.家族们一起开生日party还是太难了ㅠ_ㅠ
但是!没法开生日party的理由是——
fantagio正在计划粉丝见面会~!
经纪人回复说虽然在国内还是国外什么时候举办还没有确定,但是为了活动更好地举办正在有条有理地准备中了,比起生日party,请大家在稍等一段时间~

所以这次就想办一次简单的生日party!!