Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Yeah, i want subs, still shocking knowing KWB fanbase, they should have eng subs, but from what i've understand :
- Jang Dong Gun said a lot of good things about Kim Woo Bin to Joo Jin Mo like how he was intelligent, passionate ect...
- Joo Jin Mo was shocked by Kim Woo Bin attitude at first... he loves skinship hahahah when KWB was leaning naturally towards JJM, JJM was like WTH are you doing? lol
- Kim Woo Bin talked about one of JJM's behavior which was so gentleman and awesome but i didn't understand what... lol

Guest Ding Lin

Friends 2 interviews at Section TV.......
(There are gifs the leads)
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2480305464

Guest lyzamellark

my baby looks extra sexy with long hair aaahhhhh
=P~

db1b60814af5d1c5bd3e1eabt8.jpg

there are a few pics of JIS and JJM but in the funniest and most awkward poses LOL like I can't even imagine what it felt like while shooting LOLzz poor them under the cut

lol like this one tumblr_lxgxcj6Z8l1qaqy7eo1_500.jpg like i'm sorry but this looks so wrong hahahahahahaha i'm dying over here sorry guys i just hadn't seen them P0000015_pl1_68307.jpg they are so awkward that look as if they used photoshop

*aigoo sorry this thingy won't show the pics
>:P *

@lyzamellark : =)) =)) =)) i love when his hair are not too long and not too short like at MBC Drama Awards 2013 or at the beginning of Queen of the Game...

@icab4rc4 : i know that you love Joo Jin Mo but you should restrain yourself about your Jo In Sung and Song Ji Hyo comments, you have the right to not like them but it's a forum and some fans will be a lil sadened by your words :)>-

I just wanted to share what babytotoro said to me about Joo Jin Mo, a SNSD's member, Tiffany, exactly, has choosen Joo Jin Mo as her ideal man, she's that fan of him that at her solo performance because she couldn't invite him, the crew sticked a standee of him hahahah

Aishh, i will kill him, he cut his hair, come on hottie mama wants to tell you something... :-w b-(
[not sure if it's recent though]

tumblr_n5pue5kLED1sq7hzoo6_r1_500.jpg
tumblr_n5pue5kLED1sq7hzoo7_r1_500.jpg
cr : JJM DC

Guest Ding Lin

Oh! Something fun for you gals......
In Chinese, "520" sounds like "I love you". So, it is like a "confession day" set by JJM's Chinese fans.  JJM's fans at Baidu have all kinds of activities to show their love for JJM! LOL One of them is a drawing collections.  Many of them have been drawing JJM!!  Very fun! 
Anyway, JJM's fans at the Baidu are cool!!! =D>

Guest anjshin

Cool of JinMo in those pictures :x :-bd Thanks for sharing @Ding Lin and @sarah.lina atleast we got traces of him now, hopefully it's a good thing to look forward, that he will also show at JDG's vip movie premiere & he got his new project. :D ;;)

Guest Ding Lin

@ElinaG~~
There are some drawings of JJM in the following link.  Some of them are the drawings from the internet.  Some of them were made by the fans.  Many of them are not skillful, but they are cute :)
ElinaG, you could submit your wonderful drawings, too :)! The fans there would love it! 
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2990930312?pn=1&statsInfo=pb_pager

Also, there is a section for confession.  LOL 

icab4rc4 said: IM CRAZY OF JIN MO SINCE EMPRESS KI...IM SEARCHING FOR HIS OLD MOVIES & DRAMAS...I ALREADY WATCHED : QUEEN OF THE GAME (HE'S REALLY HOT THERE) :x200 POUND OF BEAUTY (IM ALMOST DIE WHEN I WATCHED THIS MOVIE) :-*FRIENDS 2 (WOOOOOWW)PUNCH (OMO.. OMO.... TOO COOL... TOO COOL...)FROZEN FLOWER (AMAZING ACTED)GABI (GREATT),,

Guest deokmaneu

icab4rc4 said: IM CRAZY OF JIN MO SINCE EMPRESS KI...IM SEARCHING FOR HIS OLD MOVIES & DRAMAS...I ALREADY WATCHED : QUEEN OF THE GAME (HE'S REALLY HOT THERE) :x200 POUND OF BEAUTY (IM ALMOST DIE WHEN I WATCHED THIS MOVIE) :-*FRIENDS 2 (WOOOOOWW)PUNCH (OMO.. OMO.... TOO COOL... TOO COOL...)FROZEN FLOWER (AMAZING ACTED)GABI (GREATT),,

Guest Ding Lin

Here is a collection of funny gifs of JJM BTS~~~ Ha! Ha! Ha! =)) =)) =)) =))

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2544991254

Guest ElinaG

Ding Lin said: @ElinaG~~There are some drawings of JJM in the following link.  Some of them are the drawings from the internet.  Some of them were made by the fans.  Many of them are not skillful, but they are cute :)
ElinaG, you could submit your wonderful drawings, too :)! The fans there would love it! 
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2990930312?pn=1&statsInfo=pb_pager

Guest meelis

Thank you, @Ding Lin, for the links. The drawings are great and the funny gifs are priceless, especially those from AFF. :x

I love, love, love JJM's Chinese fans, they're so dedicated. And their number increased by at least 2000 since the beginning of EK. This is great.

>:D<

I have a feeling that his next project will be in China..

Guest Ding Lin

@meelis~~

I think it is likely.  Some of JJM's Chinese fans went to meet him when the EK team was filming in China last year. He asked his agent in front of the fans whether it was possible for him to spend one year in Korea and one year in China. 
BTW, those fans were so lucky!  They were only given very short time talking to JJM during the night.  However, there was a small explosive events (something like light or batteries). The filming was stopped since the crew had to fix the equipment.  As a result, they got a chance to talk to JJM for a very long time!! Apparently, JJM enjoyed the meeting as much as his fans :)!   
Those lucky fans posted messages at the Baidu forum afterwards (all excited. LOL)! 
meelis said:

I have a feeling that his next project will be in China..

Guest meelis

Yes, @Ding Lin, I remember about that 1 year in Korea, 1 year in China":-), so I made my calculation that it's maybe time for him to go back to China:-) I hope his agent will take care of that.

@meelis & @Ding Lin : i have nothing with China but China = dubbed voice... for me it's a big NO NO [-(  [-X

OMG @Ding Lin : thank you for the BTS :)) :)) i love his cute side, ok the one when he stabbed his *#£# i mean why this part? he has to have children first lol i died of laughter =))

When i was scrolling down i find those holy moly poly pics, OMFG, a Ferrari to the one who will find the HD pic of that, he's so... =P~
WARNING : if you are a sensitive soul, leave it alone :D

tumblr_n5pue5kLED1sq7hzoo9_r1_1280.jpg

Guest Ding Lin

@sarah.lina~~
I totally agreed!!  
Personally, I still hope he chooses a project in Korea.  I just can not stand the dubbed voice! :( 

meelis said: Yes, @Ding Lin, I remember about that 1 year in Korea, 1 year in China":-), so I made my calculation that it's maybe time for him to go back to China:-) I hope his agent will take care of that.