Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest mickey002

I'm having JJM syndrome. I just finished watching Bichunmoo second time. Fashion 70 is on my list. I had started watching it but stopped at ep 13, for some reasons, I didn't really like the main actress. Well, I think I will pick it up again if there isn't anything to watch.

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: wow perfect dear, I love the creativity and originality of your work. :-* :D :\"> ;;) It's indeed beautiful.

Thanks for informing us dear @Ding Lin . :)

I just watch the video that @mickey002 has shared in the wangnyang shipper thread :

Sorry, off-topic. JJM and HJW @ 46th Baeksang Awards. (between 3:25 - 6:23)
http://vod.com.ng/en/video/Ep3-4NrbgKI/46th-Baeksang-Awards-100326-Part-11-12

Am I the only one who wants Son Ye Jin and Joo Jin Mo pairing up for their next movie or drama? :D

there are no news about him at all :
1. He's not overseas because there will be some pics of him in the airport.
2. He might be doing his 3 days of fishing.
3. He's looking for some scripts
4. he's just resting on bed all day hahahahha

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: I want a tandem of them too,. hope it will be at fall/autumn and team-up with the great KimEunSuk. :x

done watching 200 pounds beauty again, and seriously it does not goes old. :P:D

Guest ElinaG

@sarah.lina nothinh against Son Ye Jin. she is a good actress? I like her a lot. it would be interesting to see them together.

@starjjmoon & @anjshin : 200 pounds of beauty is the only intelligent rom-com that i've watched... it will never get old... for me this movie and a Frozen Flower are his best movies.

Oh yes... a Kim Eun Sook's drama starring SYJ and JJM, but she has to inspire herself with her previous works aka City Hall and Secret Garden are the best :D

@Ding Lin : perfect \m/ :*

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: 200 pounds beauty is famous here in our country, and I  myself can't believe that my 2 male cousins really love watching it, P.S they are not a fan of K-drama/pop, they just love the wholeness and concept of the film, without me recommending it to them...  ;)) :D

Guest anjshin

@Ding Lin: Can I ask dear what station and time Flowers in fog is aired in your country? Thanks in advance.  :-*

Guest Ding Lin

@anjshin~~~
CH36 (中天) Time: Monday-Friday 8:00 pm 

Here is the official FB page: https://www.facebook.com/HuaFeiHuaWuFeiWu

Guest mickey002

anjshin said: @sarah.lina: 200 lbs. pounds beauty is famous here in our country, and I  myself can't believe that my 2 male cousins really love watching it, P.S they are not a fan of K-drama/pop, they just love the wholeness and concept of the film, without me recommending it to them...  ;)) :D

@mickey002 and @anjshin : 200 lbs beauty was my first JJM movie but also one of my first korean movie, i think it was back in 2008... then i watched a Frozen Flower... i will not lie, i watched it only for Jo In Sung, but i ended up being in love with JJM's character and his acting (that's a thing because i don't like gay movies at all) and that moment (2009) Dream was starting being broadcast, i wanted to watch it but the eng subs were nowhere to be found, so i gave up.

About Empress Ki, when i heard that these writers would make a new drama, not lying, i was already sold, then i heard that Ha Ji Won took the role... i was like ok, ok [fearing about the male mainlead, please be someone on HJW's level] and then *BAAM* Joo Jin Mo was cast, i didn't even care about the other casting HJW and JJM in a drama together was already epic, sighh that i couldn't see them together a lot...

@Ding Lin : why everyone voices are ok, but JJM's one is always a big no no? [-X