Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest anjshin

sarah.lina said: I'm currently ddling Dream, but @anjshin's description of Fashion 70' grabbed my attention, my questions are?
- The script is more well written than Queen of the Game?
- The female mainlead is she annoying or adorable?
... because JJM looks so sexy in there :D

Guest meelis

Yes, I think the same, @sarah.lina, but I'm trying not to pay too much attention to it.I also have a thing about deep voices (I recently gave myself an account that all my favorite male actors have such voices, btw JJM is the only Korean on my list).  And JJM's is one of the best, I simply adore his voice - low but emotional and very nuanced (unlike many low voices that only sound rumble like). Thank you for the ENG sub video. >:D<

Guest Ding Lin

@sarah.lina and  @meelis~~~ There is no way that I can past the dubbing in "Flowers in Fog".  Apparently, there is a very small group of people who are doing the dubbing in Taiwan.  That "voice" has appeared in many American TV shows and Japanese cartoons!  Whenever I heard the voice, MacGeyer and several super heroes in Japanese cartoons jumped in my head!!   There is no way that I can associate with THAT voice with JJM!!!!!!!!!   

Guest anjshin

Sorry ladies, I have to admit that after watching Fashion 70's my heart already mended from the frustrations I got from EK. JJM is definitely marvelous and shined in this drama. :D I'm loving him more. Sarangheyo JJM ahjussi... sarangheyo JJM oppa., :x :\"> =))

Guest meelis

@anjshin, you've found a great therapy >:D<
I'm considering doing the same, but maybe I'll rewatch one of his movies, because I don't have time now for lenghty dramas. Yeees, I haven't seen Musa for a while. 8-> And I'll definitely watch Friend 2. That's my therapy plan. 

Guest anjshin

@meelis: yes dear Musa and Friends 2 are good movie too. Although he is a supporting actor in F2 he did a great performance there. :);)

Going back to Fashion 70's I got sad too when he(DongYoung) comforted KangHee until she died, even told her he loves her too, although I knew that it's more of a compassion/pity/guilt love when KH is about to be sentenced to death. It's really a good thing that Doemi(LYW)'s love is two way, innocent and not selfish. Just like what WangYoo is at EK. No wonder I fell in love with these characters. :D

Guest ElinaG

Just seen Friend 2. wish there was more of him in that movie. Really don't know why people like so much Kim Woo Bin. He is annoying and his character in a movie was annoying too. ok it suites him well. but it was too little JJM there :(please may JJM take some big big great project so we can see him a lot on a screen!

Guest lorac

I use Queen of the Game to help me through the tough times of Empress Ki, but you know, I always get stuck with those last two episodes. I'm good with 1-18, but 19 and 20 just seem a bit out of place. Perhaps if Lee Shin-Jeon's mom had not done such an about face... but then, she was inconsistent throughout the drama, as was Park Joo-Won.

Guest Ding Lin

I think Fashion 70s is a better show than the Queen of the Game in terms of the direction and writing.  The premise to link politics with fashion is brilliant :)! I guess the quality of the show was reflected in its descent rating.  I love both LYW's and JJM's characters :)!  
One thing that I do not like is the final part of the show centering KangHee's death.  It is supposed to be a vital part of the show, but the plot was not too convincing.  The character KangHee is not too appealing to me either. 
Regardless, I think the majority of JJM fans will enjoy Fashion 70s :)

BTW, I wonder what you think of  "sad temptation".  Do you like it? 

Guest Ding Lin

Aha~ 
Some deleted scenes in Friends 2.  JJM's character had a date.  LOL 
He looked mighty fine in the photos!  :\"> 
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3003147296

Ok, surprisingly, i LOVE Dream, i'm only at the 4th episode, but the script is more solid than QOTG and the drama has a lot of humanity, i understand it will not appeal a large public because it doesn't have the typical k-drama elements, it gives me the same vibe as "Miss Korea" and i'm not even a fan of sports drama, it all depends on the scriptwriter and the actors in it.

Joo Jin Mo really shines in it, his character is the complete opposite of all the characters he played, i love his bromance with Kim Bum, he even managed to be cuter (with his manly vibe) than Kim Bum.

So far, i like it better than QOTG, now it will  all depend on the next episodes,... in conclusion so far so good.

@Ding Lin : Oh why did they cut the date? when he saved her i was hoping to see some romances between the two of them, sighhh