Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest knucklepink

From KBS GlobAL:

bbf629a907ba49bd39d3cb8ac35b4cb3.jpg

Actress Song Hye-gyo and actor Hyun Bin will visit Japan in September to promote the TV drama "Worlds Within" (directed by Pyo Min-soo and written by Noh Hee-kyung). The two actors were invited by the Japanese agency Avex, which will release the drama DVD and OST album in Japan on September 18. Song and Hyun will participate in an event marking the release on September 26 at the Pacifico Yokohama Convention Hall.

The day before the event, Hyun will hold a fan meeting at the Pacifico Yokohama National Hall.

The Japanese satellite TV channel that aired a high-definition version of "Worlds Within" back in April has begun airing the series again this month.

^thanks belle :)

though it's like 2mths away... but at least, we have something confirmed to look forward to :rolleyes:

many thanks to Avex for inviting H2 :sweatingbullets:

Does anyone where Song ssi now,

In VN has rumor that Song is in VN today??

I'm so suprised about that???

really? we're more surprised :blink:

if she is... she's like everywhere :o

where are you dear girl ? :blush:

shk0717c.gif

baidu

thanks kasher & sweetKYO for sharing the artworks :D

Hi putriN :) yeah I was really over whelmed when I saw Song Hye Kyo posters all over the Laneige store. I do hope she will come here to promote WW and boost the sales of the Laneige products which is 6X expensive than Olay products (SHK used to endorse this product in China).

I'm happy that she and Hyun Bin will promote WW in Japan. Looking forward on those pictures.

Guest kashermieece02

ever since SHG joined Eden9 she's been more M.I.A.... I guess she's learning from her boss how to keep things on the DL! ;)

haha, nice thought Gita! :lol: ..or maybe she's always MIA simply because she spends more private time with.."ehem!"...(you-know-who :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

haha,.I wish!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest angelordevil

r u serious? im vietnamese but i haven't heard that news???

Yeah, a group fan of Lee Min Ho in VN said that SHK is in Viet Nam.

According my source, I don't know anything but who knows.

so maybe shanda ssi can answear our question.

If SHK really really goes to VN , but I can't meet her, It's a big big regret.

Guest kashermieece02

hey guys, just wanna share my new BinKyo fanvid..hehe :P :P :P

..hope you like it even it's not that godd..here's the link:

..tnx!!! :)

edit: ..just want to request you guys to visit this thread I started...it's about who do you think can be Song Hye Kyo's perfect man :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

here's the link:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=303515

..hope you guys participate!!..thanks a lot!!!

:) :) :)

Guest SweetKYO

fh7.jpg

she's thinking of 'him', no? of what to do - ah okay, deciding on her next project

fh6.jpg

gosh she fell asleep o, I see her beauty rest, let's see what she will become after resting

shk33.jpg

shk34.jpg

shk35.jpg

shk36-1.jpg

oh my, no wonder, she's so gorgeous, don't you think so.

^hi sweetKyo.... yes of cos, she is gorgeous :rolleyes:

nice caps to go with the attached pix... thanks dear :)

Hi putriN :) yeah I was really over whelmed when I saw Song Hye Kyo posters all over the Laneige store. I do hope she will come here to promote WW and boost the sales of the Laneige products which is 6X expensive than Olay products (SHK used to endorse this product in China).

I'm happy that she and Hyun Bin will promote WW in Japan. Looking forward on those pictures.

hi dear, really, 6X? that's a big diff :blink:

here, Laneige products prices are quite reasonable :)

yeah, really looking forward to the pix very much... but in 2 mths time? :wacko: *patience, patience*

Yeah, a group fan of Lee Min Ho in VN said that SHK is in Viet Nam.

According my source, I don't know anything but who knows.

so maybe shanda ssi can answear our question.

If SHK really really goes to VN , but I can't meet her, It's a big big regret.

hi angelordevil, shanda is on vacation atm... though she's around, i doubt she has the answer :huh:

nobody knows Kyo's schedules except whomever close to her :)

edit: ..just want to request you guys to visit this thread I started...it's about who do you think can be Song Hye Kyo's perfect man :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

here's the link:

hi kasher... i don't think it's allowed to open such thread :unsure:

thanks for the nice fanvid.... we need that :rolleyes:

these 2 affiliates of Eden9 are interesting huh :blush:

when it comes to limelight, they'll take turn :D

but when it comes to MIA, both are united :sweatingbullets:

fh7.jpg

she's thinking of 'him', no? of what to do - ah okay, deciding on her next project

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu..._photos/fh6.jpg

gosh she fell asleep o, I see her beauty rest, let's see what she will become after resting

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...hotos/shk33.jpg

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...hotos/shk34.jpg

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...hotos/shk35.jpg

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...tos/shk36-1.jpg

oh my, no wonder, she's so gorgeous, don't you think so.

:lol::lol: this is really cute

i like the narration that came with the pictures eheheh, thank you SweetKYO :rolleyes:

Guest SweetKYO

here's the link:

Hi Kasher, WOW nice FanVid, I like it, you're really good ha. Thank you very much.

2uss, Wow I went to the site of SSH - they also have lots of pictures ha, they were both

still young and SHK even had baby fats, but really pretty. Calendar 2003. Hope we can post

some of their calendar with current date.

2uss, Wow I went to the site of SSH - they also have lots of pictures ha, they were both

still young and SHK even had baby fats, but really pretty. Calendar 2003. Hope we can post

some of their calendar with current date.

hi SweetKYO :blush:

better yet click on my signature "TSH Singapore" and go to the forum (it's free to browse) and

under "Song Seung Heon's Dramas & MVs" click on "Autumn Tale", there are sooo many goodies of SHK as well

just a :excl: it is a SSH fan website so there are a lot more of SSH and SHK moments than SHK and WB in many of the threads...

just telling those who are SHK and WB shippers who are here :sweatingbullets:

Guest kashermieece02

Whoa.. :w00t: ..Kyo onni looks so gorgeous on that pics! ;) ..thanks putriN for posting them. :) ..are thos photos of her from her latest Levi's photoshoots?...love them!!! :lol:

Guest honey_ping

ya, WHOA! :w00t: I lurve the one standing in front of the mirror! and the first one coming out from the car! She's so gorgeous! I need a bigger version of the mirror one!

Guest SweetKYO

Hi 2uss, Oh ya the link is here - you, I will sure visit it and thank you very much,

Putrin, Gosh she is astonishing again, beautiful! I like her on all the photos - she is gorgeous specially

that one with a book on her head - Sexy!!!!

I got this from China Daily but cud not transfer the picture in the photobucket, just view from the link:

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/hqss/2009-07/...ent_8455461.htm

she is praised having nice hair and a trendsetter, which is she really is:

发型也浪漫 宋慧乔15款发型(组图)

[ 2009-07-21 17:36 ]

中国日报网环球时尚消息:宋慧乔不断刷新着人们的印象,而她的精致造型也成为众多女性争相模仿的范本,让我们学习她最经典的15款发型吧!

Song is also a romantic hairstyle hairstyle 15 (Photo)

[2009-07-21 17:36]

China News Net Global Fashion News: Song constantly refresh people's impression, and her exquisite style of many women has become a model to imitate each other, let us learn from her classic 15 hair it!

Guest knucklepink

wow!

thanks for the pics putrin! she looks really, really lovely...:D

putrin,

how do you search for SHK in baidu? :)

thanks dearie!

Guest hyunkyo

she's really gorgous in those Levis pics, i like her pose in the first and 4th pics, but i love her smile in the 2nd pic.

With my limited English, i can't describe her beauty well, i just can say she's the most beautiful woman i've ever seen!