Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest tianared

Im almost pissed off with that article, gezzz, clueless with those pple who wrote such a dumb article :tongue2:

Happy new year, SHKers :D

What the heck is wrong with those people. I think all the actors did well, especially HB and SHK. I must say that I'm not wild about many of the new dramas that are coming out. But this one was outstanding.

someone need to read the article kdramafanusa posted at WW thread..seriously, it sucks she didnt get the award she deserves..they didnt get the award they deserves..n now the article is saying such thing..blaming the show tanked because of her???..that's beyond ridiculous..its the matter of timing..n how the korean citizens are not adapted to the show because of their 'taste'..it pisses me off they pin-pointing it just by someone's act..not that theres anything wrong at all wv SHK's act!! they really need to shut up!! and no show = no award??? heh whatever kbs

the show didn't tank because of her...kbs decided to put the show in East of Eden's timeslot before the story of the birth revelation (EOE followers anticipating this plot to unravel) ...but with competition asides...i've been following SHK ever since Endless Love: Autumn Tale really love her...

believe me...some hardcore SSH fans still burning for a SHK and SSH reunion...the FLAME IS STILL BURNING!! :lol::sweatingbullets:

but i was sad that they didn't get an award :tears: HB and SHK are established actor and actress respectufully

------------------------------------------

however, to all SHKers...have a safe and happy new year, if you are in the asian/pacific region...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

hope 2009 will be a succesful year for our dear HKssi

^ 2uss, "The flame is still burning", is it? haha, I thought they are burning more for DC/YR :lol: . Well, there is a chance for reunion at PD Yoon's Wedding though :rolleyes: . I really hope to see them at that event along with WB , that would be great :blush: . But I think SSH is quite busy nowdays due to his drama schedule :unsure:

^ 2uss, "The flame is still burning", is it? haha, I thought they are burning more for DC/YR :lol: . Well, there is a chance for reunion at PD Yoon's Wedding though :rolleyes: . I really hope to see them at that event along with WB , that would be great :blush: . But I think SSH is quite busy nowdays due to his drama schedule :unsure:

yah!! DC/YR but that's just in EOE :lol:

but i'm just 1 of thousands of SSHers...and i would be lying if i don't want to see SHK and SSH together on screen again..

the wedding of pd Yun...if close friends of SSH, BYJ and SJS attends then i have no doubt SSH will attend (if he's invited that is)...because those guys are practically close like brothers...they hang out together all the time...

BYJ took the role in Endless Love: Winter Sonata after seeing SSH and SHK's Autumn Tale

i am confident that they actualy have won the best actress,best actor and best couple award..theres not question about it..but since they didnt attend the show..those kbs ppl 'have' to give the awards to someone else.. ^_^ so CONGRATULATIONS to SHK and HB and other casts..WW fighting!

Guest laila85

Honestly, I have decided from now on not reading any BLOGs for at least 1 month for my own sake, haha.

I wanna thank everyone from this thread for being friend and support each other for 2008 and hoping we still be able to make SHK thread as

a joyful thread with news of HyeKyo unni and fun for everyone, YAY!!!!!! Happy new year :w00t:

Guest laila85

but i'm just 1 of thousands of SSHers...and i would be lying if i don't want to see SHK and SSH together on screen again..

the wedding of pd Yun...if close friends of SSH, BYJ and SJS attends then i have no doubt SSH will attend (if he's invited that is)...because those guys are practically close like brothers...they hang out together all the time...

BYJ took the role in Endless Love: Winter Sonata after seeing SSH and SHK's Autumn Tale

I think BYJ, CJW.. all the 4 seasons stars will attend, I hope so. I heard they all were invited, hope to see them as I know BYJ treats HK unni as a

lil sista and it would be nice to see all of them again :D

I think BYJ, CJW.. all the 4 seasons stars will attend, I hope so. I heard they all were invited, hope to see them as I know BYJ treats HK unni as a

lil sista and it would be nice to see all of them again :D

wowww!! all of the Endless Love series stars will attend?? nice!! it's gonna be a big reunion per se...

in that case then mostlikely Sunie will attend the wedding as well...he'll still be shooting EOE but i'm sure he can get a break for a day or atleast hlf a day to attend the wedding.

-----------------------------

at the wedding....

HK: SHssi...(SSH turns around)

SH: ohhhh HKssi...

HK: bogoshipoh...(with those cute eyes that you can't say no to)

SH: ohh gue reh??...uhmm...na du...bogoshipoh (smiles at HK)

THEN THEY HUG!!!!!!

HK: SHssi...can i see you after the wedding?? if you're bz than that ok...

SH: ahnyo...i'm never too bz for you...

THE END FOR NOW!! :lol::P

^ :lol: , nice conversatinon huh . I would love to hear that for REAL :lol: .

Really?, I thought I smell something more than that, the way they look at each other :w00t::lol: . I'm happy for him if he founds a nice girl for him and she looks pretty and nice, hehe

True, the news was said all the 4 seasons stars were invited, let's hope they 'll attend :D

^hihi deka.... and all my dear SHKers :)

Newyr.gif

may this year brings us closer and stronger bonding.... sharing joyous moments of hyekyo :D

HOPE 2009 BRINGS MORE SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS FOR HYEKYO :wub:

su-hae, yes! a boyfriend for her.... a husband material pls....

loving, caring, honest, decent, responsible, respectable :sweatingbullets:

it's a bonus if he has good looks and wealth :rolleyes:

it's fine if he's not.... cos, she's practically sitting on cash now :D

then follow her sunbae, KHS, footsteps..... get married and have a family! :blush:

^ oh yes, putriN dearie, a boyfriend for her would be great so my heart doesn't have to jump in between WB, Bi, HB or SSH , HAHAHA :lol: . I could have heart attack in the long run :phew: .

Happy new year to you n deka dearies :D .

^that's becos you have so many suitors for her :D

as for me, i'm still loyal with that one special particular guy :sweatingbullets:

she looks so young here, like a school girl :rolleyes:

shk0101a.jpg

dcw

it reminds me of what JO father said, "how can she has a baby when she herself looks like baby"...

something like that :lol:

^that's becos you have so many suitors for her :D

as for me, i'm still loyal with that one special particular guy :sweatingbullets:

hahaha I know putriN, I love almost all of her co-star, kinda hard for me to be faitfully with 1 guy only, j/k :lol: . Bad of me :P . The true is I do hope she could find her true love sooner, don't really mind who he is as long as she 's happy, that's all I want. Of course it could be a dream if it's the right guy in my mind ( I do have 1 spesial guy ;) ). May the best guy win, hehehe.

Btw, talk about echan, I haven't seen her in a longest time. Hope she is doing well.

hahaha I know putriN, I love almost all of her co-star, kinda hard for me to be faitfully with 1 guy only, j/k :lol: . Bad of me :P . The true is I do hope she could find her true love sooner, don't really mind who he is as long as she 's happy, that's all I want. Of course it could be a dream if it's the right guy in my mind ( I do have 1 spesial guy ;) ). May the best guy win, hehehe.

Btw, talk about echan, I haven't seen her in a longest time. Hope she is doing well.

ehmmmm..... care to share with us kim, whom that special lucky guy for our dear girl that managed to

occupy your mind...... and...... dream sometimes do come true dear :sweatingbullets:

yeap.... may the best tlc guy wins :wub:

who wouldn't want to win.... she's so adorable :rolleyes:

shk0102a.jpg

dcw

oh yeah, you reminded us..... where is echan huh :huh:

Guest laila85

I have 2 guys, HB and WB, these binnies make me confused :P . WB hottie, hmmmmmmmmmmm... is :wub: , and HB is :wub: too. hard to choose :sweatingbullets: . But I might go for WB this round :blush: .

Guest SweetKYO

Hi just want to greet the faithful lovers of SHK

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Congratulations to her performance in WwLI - for me its superb if for others

she did otherwise, I suggest they watch again, as I did watch 3X (her parts only).

Hi Deka!!!! Thank you for your greeting!!! It's so nice!!!!! :w00t:

You too! have a safe and happy new year and may this year be a good year for all of us! :D

Hi Putrin and Utkim!!!! Kyo is maybe having a difficulty who to choose between these hotties! :lol:

"who wouldn't want to win.... she's so adorable" :rolleyes:

Yes definitely true! :D

btw, where is she? does any of you have news on Shanda? :huh: her site is not updated anymore.