Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Another ship has sunk to the bottom of the ocean! Farewell to the Won Bin and Song Hye Kyo couple! :-S

Dispatch is amazing!

Guest MikanNoKimi

^^thanks, hclover96!  I've been seeing lots of K-actors/actresses do a crossover to China/Taiwan for a drama collaboration.  I wish to see the same of SHG.  Movies are just too short of a clip to savor her charms onscreen.

^^ Thanks for the updates dearies... :x :x sweet of kenji to talk about our girl like that....she does have a lot of admirers  8->

ebulli3nt said:

Another ship has sunk to the bottom of the ocean! Farewell to the Won Bin and Song Hye Kyo couple! :-S

Dispatch is amazing!

^ hcclover, thanks dear for replying me and explaining carefully that video :x
About Won Bin, Wish him happy. Anyway, he also need a girl friend at his age. I know there are many dearies (of course including ria) here being shippers of Won Bin and Hye Kyo. I like this couple too, but dream is different far from reality. You must be so sad, hope you can recover ( of course it's not easy ) Love Hye Kyo and Won Bin as talent actors as well as cool idols and alway support them despite anything happens. That's the thing I want to talk to you :) Try to protect yourself from big sadness like that. Love you all, SHKers :*

Here is another video of Cocktail party event:

via dc

I made some gifs:
iOQEyyhxUIGuC.gif
ivPeqBtCW3MoO.gif
ibkN2uQ3M27EJS.gif
cute:
iuCV9oVGteLAo.gif

^^ Freshspring: thanks dearie,ofcourse dreams are just that,dreams...reality is totally different and as iv said before im a fan of individual first only then comes shipping...so yeah il continue to support both my favs Kyo and Bin seperately... :D  :-bd

hclover: hehe ur siggy on dispatch is funny...i can relate to u :))

This is an excerpt from Agent P's blog...i love this part...love what she has told about our Shk and i agree too :D

Song Hye Kyo is beautiful

We’ve seen so many beautiful photos of Song Hye Kyo, but for me this is one of the most beautiful.

ow40.jpg

This was from her That Winter, The Wind Blows event in Hong Kong over the weekend. According to media and fan reports, the photo session has already finished but Hye Kyo saw the grandmother at the audience, so she approached her and had their photo taken together. You can see from the way Hye Kyo held the grandmother’s hand that she is sincerely fond of her.

Having grown up at the care of my paternal grandmother and having parents who have always emphasized the value of respecting the seniors, I have a certain fondness for people who show utmost respect and compassion towards the elderly. We usually see celebrities openly showing their fondness towards children or animals, but it’s very seldom that we see them doing the same towards the elders. My admiration towards Hye Kyo has increased a hundredfold when I learned about this incident. (Side note: in the interest of fairness, I would like to mention that Rain is one of those celebrities who have demonstrated utmost respect and compassion towards the elders, as I have documented on this blog entry.)

Hye Kyo also took photos with the other fans in the audience even if the official photo session was already over.

Song Hye Kyo is really one of the few people to whom the word ‘beautiful’ will always apply. She’s truly beautiful inside and out.

And what’s even better is that it’s not difficult to become a fan of her. She’s not just a pretty face with a beautiful heart. She’s got the acting talent to back it up.

source:http://www.bandstalker.com/blog/

Guest MikanNoKimi

^^I'm so, so glad the SHG is being recognized more and more for her thespian capability.  It's just that much more satisfying to see her prove skeptics that she has the oomph factor when it comes to acting. B-)

strawberry555 said:

utkim

wrote:

»

^ oh dearie, it's better not speculate too much

:P

:<br />

<br />

Kyo sat behind KDW at the VIP premiere alongside with ms Park , UAA gang

:D

. It's good to see Kyo is close with KDW too and sure they are good friends...<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Baidu<br />

<br />

edit: hclover, yes, it's KDW, the handsome guy with black cap

:D

Guest deaborj

Did you see her belly button?...I didn't know a belly button could be this cute. (mine's kinda coin like not button like---hehehe just joking.:D

ibxjQ1QCvAaCd5.jpg

:D I missed posting here but your posts and updates are more than enough to make me happy while i continue to wait for our ISP to fix their system problems. haaaay.

2 of my best ships have sunk - JIS happy sailing w/ KMH while WB is also happily sailing with LNY. I hope my bedimpled submarine will not sink in oblivion too and have SHK be taken by Japanese or Chinese or HK vessels. kekeke.

Till my next post.Dunno when.

kim: hugs dearie  >:D<

j7xl.jpg

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01407126602870912&DCD=A10102

j206.jpg

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.html?cat=view&art_id=201307031426493&sec_id=540101&pt=nv

^^ Wonder what the above article says thou,something about elimination and worldcup :))

ria, there goes our party.. :-S :-S Planning waaaay ahead seems like a bad idea.. ;)) But why am I not that sad????  :-?? :-? :-?? Guess I've learned my lesson before not to ship hard and you know what I'm talking about guys..keke..But come to think of it, Won Bin and Lee Na Young have the same agency..So you guys think its possible???
Troll gif photo tumblr_lduqyegZGv1qezowq.gif
Keke..Just trolling you guys..
Anyway, happy for Won Bin but that does not change the fact that I want a project of the two together plus It has always been my priority before shipping..keke...
Thanks fellow SHKers for sharing a lot of unni's recent news.. :-*

^ I also saw it. I thinks its cause is her heels :))

Read only for preference:
From the link khxy posted yesterday, today, news said Zhang Zi Yi and Tong Da Wei will play husband and wife. :-?
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2159422461?pn=9

And help me, please @khxy dearie, Does this one mention another project or next schedule of Hye Kyo?
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_d408322a0101chtx.html
Many thanks to you in advance :x

jenny: hehe no worries,we can still party hard in the binkyo thread if WB and SHK collaborate again onscreen  <:-P and ur right,this is not soo heartbreaking as i thought it would be,may be because i was already expecting something like this :-P

freshspring: thanks for the heads up dear...yes hope our khxy can translate the news for us...     ;;)

Funky fancams from baidu :D 

rqge.jpgnig5.jpg

Here are the confirmed six leads for The Crossing:

Zhang Ziyi
98_zhang_ziyilarge_image-1.jpg

Takeshi Kaneshiro:
takeshi-kaneshiro-gq-2.jpg

Song Hye Kyo:
hye-ky10.jpg

Huang Xiao Ming:
huang-xiaoming-diadora-3.jpg

Tong Dawei:
tong-dawei-69th-golden-globe-awards-nbc-

Masami Nagasawa:
Nagasawa-Masami-2.jpg

Now there are posts at Baidu saying that the script has been modified.  Zhang Ziyi and Tong Dawei are acting as husband and wife.  Takeshi Kaneshiro is taking over the role originally intended for Chang Chen :-/.  Most of the filming will take place in Beijing.  After 3 months, will go to Shanghai and other places.  I guess we will have to wait for official confirmation on the roles for each actor.