Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

[Dispatch = Intern Reporter Kim Hye Won] Actress Song Hye Kyo showed off her incomparable beauty in Singapore.

Song Hye Kyo attended the Chanel The Little Black Jacket Photo Exhibition this past Friday, November 8th (Korea time). Singapore fashion representatives and fans flocked to the day’s event. Song Hye Kyo, who took part in The Little Black Jacket shined bright as the only Korean model present.

The spotlight by far was on Song Hye Kyo. She stood in front of her displayed photograph, which was then followed by a rush of local media interviews. On this same day, fashion director Shim Woo Chan, who accompanied her, conveyed his appreciation in just a few words: “She is marvelous.”

Her fashion was also eye-catching. She wore a gray tweed dress, while showing off elegant charm. The mini dress revealed her elegant legs. From here, the pearl necklace she donned created an alluring atmosphere.

Source:Songhyegyo.net

... Thank you all dearies from the bottom of my heart! The concern, prayers and help extended are very much appreciated! Fortunately, we are on the safe side as what deaborj & jjeennyy19 said but the feeling of sadness goes to my other countrymen who were badly hit by the storm surge.
Thank you so much SHK family! ♥♥♥

I am so glad to hear that our fellow SHK sisters are all safe and well. Thank you so much deaborjsusea and jjeennyy19 for checking in and letting us know you are okay. Everyone from the Philippines is in my thoughts and prayers...
Here is another excerpt from Hye Kyo's book, which happens to be one of my favorites. The words are just so...real and beautiful. I think we can all relate, no?
photo.jpgExcerpt from Hye Kyo's Time"A lot more TearsPage 171
I always have a lot of tears. Ever since childhood, whenever I watched a documentary about families or animals, tears would sprinkle down.Even so, I was a kid who was fairly good at holding back tears.I have always thought that I should not become weak. Because I am also responsible for myself, and I take care of mom, too. There have been many times where I kept a strong mind and even in those moments when I felt like crying, I did my best to be brave. But as time goes by, there are a lot more tears.
Now I have become a woman who knows how to cry when I feel like crying.
Lately, there are times when things that did not bother me before, scenes I did not think of, and watching people's life stories, tears flow without reason.  When that happens, I feel strange and also think that the fact that you can cry in itself is precious. And I am grateful to have many people I can cry with.Even while acting, being absorbed in crying scenes tend to be easier than laughing scenes.  Laughing naturally while acting is really difficult.  'Ah, that person is really laughing' - it is difficult to convince viewers with a good enough laugh.To not have those thoughts and to laugh naturally, shall more time have to pass?
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net
All original content is property of the author and publisher, Nangman Books

^kim, really? true or not..... ehmmmm  :-B

shanda, thanks for the trans..... yes, it's beautiful, i'm sure we can relate that.... now we know why she's so good in crying and still look pretty..... she's a one strong lady  ;;)

cocomhe, always love her Elle's pics, thanks :)

deaborj, jjeennyy, susea...... we're relief to hear that...... thanks for letting us know.

wondering where is Kyo now..... Shanghai? Korea? or....... NY? :P

Guest Marie Marie

O2 shippers! Have you already have your everyday dose of voting? If not pls do so today :)) Update : Cheongdamdong Alice (SBS) 3.48% (3,698 votes) That Winter, The Wind Blows (SBS) 3.33% (3,540 votes) Still on 8th spot is TWTWB. Let us put TWTWB on top, PLS do vote TWTwB as the Best Kdrama of 2013 as it truly deserves to be one with power cast, best acting prowess beautifully done by the actors especially the O2 couple! VOTE ON THIS LINK --- http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=30509 17 days to go and the Top 8 will be revealed! Starting December, the Top 8 are going to battle it out to get the Best Kdrama of 2013 award so that means all scores will be back to zero. EVERY SINGLE VOTE COUNTS! We can do this shippers, !

25722.jpgWed, Nov 13, 2013The Straits Times See the Chanel's Little Black Jacket at ArtScience Museum by Stacey Chia

Singapore - An exhibition celebrating Chanel's iconic black tweed jacket has made its way to Singapore.

From now till January 1, 2014, visitors can walk through a gallery in the ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands that features all 129 images from the 2012 book, The Little Black Jacket: Chanel's Classic Revisited, by Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld.

Lagerfeld, 80, creative director of the luxury French fashion house, shot 129 people - mostly celebrities, designers, models and magazine editors - wearing the black tweed jacket. They were each styled differently by Roitfeld, 59, former editor of French Vogue and now global fashion director of Harper's Bazaar magazine, to show the versatility of the jacket.

For example, German supermodel Claudia Schiffer wears it with an apron around her waist, while South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo embellishes hers with brooches. American singer Kanye West demonstrates how men can also carry off the women's jacket, wearing it over jeans and T-shirt.

Other celebrities featured in the book include American actresses Sarah Jessica Parker and Milla Jovovich, Chinese actress Zhou Xun and British singer Rita Ora.

Models Karolina Kurkova, French actress Alma Jodorowsky and Korean- American model Park Soo Joo, who were also photographed for the book, were in town for the official launch of the exhibition at the ArtScience Museum.

The jacket was conceived in 1916 by Chanel's founder, Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel, after she took a liking to a jacket worn by men operating the lifts at a hotel in Austria.

At that time, she was already known for revolutionising women's fashion by designing clothes with menswear aesthetic. For example, she fashioned designs from jersey, a material that was used only in men's undergarments then.

Besides the jacket, she is also known for creating other designs that have since become wardrobe staples, such as the little black dress and quilted handbags with shoulder straps that would free women's hands.

In a press statement, Lagerfeld said: "The Chanel jacket is a men's jacket that has become a recognised piece of women's clothing. It has crossed that line and come to symbolise a timelessly fashionable form of nonchalant feminine elegance."

He added: "It's the equivalent of jeans or a white shirt. It really is the piece that goes with everything, suits everyone and is appropriate at anytime."

Since the book launched in September last year, the exhibition has travelled to 15 cities, including London, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Taipei.

Singapore is the 16th and final stop of the showcase, which has drawn more than 300,000 visitors in just the five cities mentioned above.

Describing the exhibition as "a huge success", Mr Bruno Pavlovsky, global fashion president of Chanel, tells Life! in an e-mail interview: "We hope this project will intrigue and excite the public in Singpaore as much as it did in the other cities. People in Singapore love fashion; it will surely be interesting to have it here."

A Chanel jacket, which starts from $8,000, does not come cheap, but admission to The Little Black Jacket exhibition is free.

st_logo.jpg

jenny,Susea & deaborj: glad u all are alrite. and i hope our other SHKers are safe too..once again all our prayers are with the people in philippines [-O< 

kim: thanks for the news..woah,will we get to see our girl? i hope soo!! please attend the func Hyekyo sshi 

meiyan & beth: thanks for the updates!! i hope our girl wins an award this time :D

thanks to shanda,freshspring,putriN,cocomhe,lionel and all other lovely kyoers for the updates :x

LANEIGE winter holiday collection :)

tb4r.jpgenrn.jpg

source: http://www.newdaily.co.kr/news/article.html?no=178295

Thanks @songhyekyonet for posting the translation, I read it and feel so much close like a sister is telling what I feel but can't say LOL. It's like we girls try to not cry but time goes by, sometimes crying is the best way of relief. Very beautiful speech.
Is that true Kyo in Seoul? oh mo na, I wish to see her in the red carpet too :xHave just voted for the drama hehe 

Thanks for the article and video, Kim and mieyan.

For now, I don't want to get my hopes up, so I would say I will believe it when I see her there. hehe.  Hopefully she will grace the event. It has been a while since she attended an event like this in Korea.  Let's keep our fingers crossed.

From the article Kim posted, her name, along with Jo In Sung and So Ji Sub is mentioned in the article talking about the highlight of the event is the opening ceremony which will be held on the 16th at the Daejeon Chungnam Dae Jung Shim Hwa Hall.

ria ~ Thank you for the beautiful pictures. Laneige's winter collection is just gorgeous!

mexteur~ you are very welcome for the translation. Hopefully Kyo will come out with another book like this one. It really allows us to dig a little deeper into her thoughts and feelings. Actually I am pretty confident that Nangman (the publisher) is coming out with another book soon...this is judging from past tweets between them, Ms. Park, and Divashim a while ago. Not sure what, whether it's another photo album or essay book, but I guess we will find out when the time comes!

putriN~ hehe, me too, I wonder where our girl is right now. She could be anywhere and we would never know until after the fact. I actually have come to love that about her! 

Thanks Beth for that article. I so wish I could have visited the Little Black Jacket exhibition. What an honor for Kyo to be personally chosen by Mr. Karl Lagerfeld himself.

class="H" style="font-weight: 400; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"

^shanda, i agree with you....... when comes to Kyo, it's like a saying "we'll see her when we see her"   :P

that's why we love her huh..... she likes to play hide-n-seek with us..... so exciting :D

Mexteur, we're not sure where is Kyo now..... Seoul? Shanghai?

just hope that she's back home on her birthday  ;;)

ria, thanks for her lovely Laneige winter pic..... she's gorgeous...... i noticed that Kyo loves wearing that diamond earring..... since 2007 ?

beth, thanks for sharing LBJ article...... seeing her names with other big names.... how far she has achived...... so proud of her.

mieyan, thanks for the info...... well, we can just wait and see this sat   ;)

Oh now I know @songhyekyonet is Shanda, the one who translated it, thanks thanks I thought you are just the administrator of this page :). So happy that she may publish another book, we all wait and see, her writing is very meaningful. :D
The pics and updates are very beautiful..Nice day everyone :)

The crossing:
Roughly translation:

Notice: John Woo's movie, Huang Xiaoming, Zhang Ziyi, Song Hye Kyo starring "The crossing" casting dancers. Throughout the days from 15th to 18th with the crew, cost 800 RMB/day.
 Casting time:
12:00 on November_13rd ;
Location: Pudong Zhangjiang Ziwei Road 187, Lane, 2nd Floor, No. 51-53.

4-1DfmqENQGk4E8QTi3rIC4XGXntEOZB__SqMJVvL6U=s0

Behind the scenes
of " The crossing" and Zhang Zi Yi on the set ( from around 2:03 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SRfUsadTiM

cre to uploader

590851a5gw1eajxiu9laaj21hc0u8afl.jpg590851a5gw1eajxiqsm33j21hc0u8jvu.jpg

Movie "The crossing" will attend Cannes Film Festival activities in May next year, Attendance were identified: John Woo, Zhang Ziyi, Song Hye Kyo, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Huang Xiaoming, Tong Dawei, there is a need to do the overseas market promotion.
Bravo! <:-P 11.gif  So it means we can see her at Cannes in May next year :x :x :x

QLEHdzulg6rahPzAF0blX_915ONXs3C0yI0Cp9JFMEs=s0

49c540e5jw1eakk1p7firj20i80pd79f.jpg
source: http://www.weibo.com/yulezhengheyingxiao