Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 ~Hyebaragi~ Upcoming Drama 2021: Now, We're Breaking Up / Upcoming Drama 2022: The Glory

yes SHK fans is now in  full force for the Goddess of Asia poll , SHK is back on the no 1 rank but the problem is how to maintain this top spot coz you'll never know in just a few minutes the movement of their rank is insane   , SHK earlier was already way below top 3 even drop to no 5 with thousand votes to catch up yet as of now she's on the lead again , so its best to continue voting ! vote vote vote

from tv report they featured top 3 natural Korean beauties , of course SHK is one

Top 3 Natural Beauties ; Innocent : Son Ye Jin , Goddess: Kim Tae Hee , Doll:Song Hye Kyo

20160709_1468029267_61973400_1.jpg

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=909752 

just wondering why SHK keeps on updating her IG then delete some photos, lately she posted about beautiful summer blooms but only that lilac colored myrtle bloom(thanks RoseS for the info about the flower name)  that remained in her IG , she posted this one too but deleted already

005PDKulgw1f5r4h1uamoj30ku1127b5.jpg

• Like 8
  • Replies 76.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• utkim

• gigivillaceran

• putriN

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the Actress, the fans and the Song Hye Kyo's thread I started to like Song Hye Kyo in 2001 while watching "Autumn in my heart". It was her first Korean drama in a main role and it was my

Fan's account on Pink ribbon marathon in Gwangju "I heard about the possibility of Hye Kyo gracing the event around 2 am in the morning, not knowing whether the news is true/not, i decided to hea

Hello everyone!   It's been a while since I made a post of just my thoughts on Kyo and recent happenings. I finally have some time today so I hope you don't mind. I'll hide it since I tend to wri

pls vote vote vote she deserve to win gogogo fighting.......                                                                                                                             Oh My Healer ♡ Ji Chang Wook .credit to the rightful owner                                                                                                                                                             13680581_693857950768061_701666571662830                                                                       

• Like 8
Guest RoseS

happy to see that SHK is still at no 1 rank but the margin from other contenders is really not that much that it is still very possible for the others to overtake her no 1 spot anytime , so guys to continue to vote if you can !

while patiently waiting for SHKs next project / IG update , check out SHKs cute GIFs years ago

623636a9jw1f5rescygi5g20bj0aex6u.gif

006wsieAjw1f5r9he243vg30h80b4hdu.gif

here's another IG post that SHK deleted

0068Ww8ejw1f5r4u40rhxj30k00zkq9d.jpg

vote vote vote!

• Like 8

#1 still! awesome

But, we can't be sure, guys! We have to be mindful of the others!

They surely will gain momentum and  fireworks2 we'll end up in the 3rd or 4th place again!

Still have about 3 hours to spare before I hit the sack! That's about 9 more votes on my end!  summer3

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, RoseS said:

9:40 PM    Oh, no...no! the 'crush time' is coming......! Could not breath!!!!!!!!!!

Just keep voting!The others are catching up! Oh boy! Crunch time! 10 more minutes and I can vote again!  

Why am I stressing over this?pullhair Your guess is as good as mine! Rollvotebooth

• Like 1
  • Guest changed the title to Song Hye Kyo 송혜교
  • caileysmileyyy changed the title to Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 ~Hyebaragi~ Upcoming Drama 2021: Now, We're Breaking Up / Upcoming Drama 2022: The Glory
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic