Quantcast

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 ~Hyebaragi~ The Unbothered Queen

Song Hye-kyu behind-the-cut cut art. Enter the article at 8:27 am...

Colon FnC's Schumma Bonnie Song Hye-kyo Campaign video cut-behind. The designer shoes brand 'Shukma Bonnie' developed by Kolon Industries FnC division (hereinafter referred to as Kolon FnC) will release 'SHINE ON ME' campaign video featuring the model Song Hye Kyo. 
The 'SHINE ON ME' campaign of Schumann Bonnie is a campaign for women who can choose and enjoy their own style. This video is a sensation of the actress Song Hye-kyo's daily shoes styling through the sneakers that show the spring colors of Shukma Bonnie It is characteristic that it expresses. 
"The sneakers are one of the flagship products that reveal the personality of Shu-koma Bonnie," said Sukomar Bonnie, who said, "I wanted to show the sneakers that fit the springtime, emphasizing the distinctive yet natural feel of the actor Song Hye- . 
Schumma Bonnie is promoting 'Sunshine Sneakers' early bus promotion in the video in commemoration of actor Song Hye Kyo's first campaign video opening. Sunshine sneakers are light and unique color combinations that are perfect for spring and summer seasons. Schumma Bonnie will be available for purchase at stores nationwide (except duty-free shops and outlets) from the 18th to 31st of the month and can receive discounts of 30,000 won. 
On the other hand, Shuka Comma Bonnie will be promoting the "SUCHOMMA BIRTHDAY" promotion, which celebrates the 16th anniversary of Shuka Comma Bonnie from March 15th, for three days until 17th. Reporter Jeon, Sang-hee nowater@sportschosun.com
- Copyrightsⓒ Sports Chosun (http://sports.chosun.com/) , reprint and redistribution prohibited...source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003390255
  • Like 1
  • Replies 76k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• utkim

• gigivillaceran

• putriN

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the Actress, the fans and the Song Hye Kyo's thread I started to like Song Hye Kyo in 2001 while watching "Autumn in my heart". It was her first Korean drama in a main role and it was my

Fan's account on Pink ribbon marathon in Gwangju "I heard about the possibility of Hye Kyo gracing the event around 2 am in the morning, not knowing whether the news is true/not, i decided to hea

Dots is currently broadcasted in Japan and Japanese give a hot  support for Dots  . Dots will be broadcasted in the US and Canada soon http://www.focus.kr/view.php?key=2016063000115732796

Watching the video of Suecomma Bonnie I realize that the cameraman rarely film the whole body of Kyo, they just film the upper part or her legs or if they film the whole body, it just happens when Kyo sits or lies. This makes me feel funny. I know her height is her weakness but this makes the special thing which creates our Kyo. You can see the same way in Encounter, the cameraman just focus on her face. Don't be serious of my comment, I am her fan since WW. In particular, her voice is so sweet, it makes me die immediately :))

Edited by Habo2211
  • Like 2

Saw a snippet of an interview where they were discussing the latest trends in Korea. Apparently the “v line” face is no longer as popular. Instead they mentioned Kyo, Jung Yumi, Kim Taeri and Jennie as the new inspirations when it comes to jawlines.

Another woman shared her experience of visiting a professional makeup artist to get the SHK look and she said it looked so bad on her because Kyo’s makeup is so minimalistic that it didn’t end up hiding the woman’s flaws and problem areas. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

Saw a snippet of an interview where they were discussing the latest trends in Korea. Apparently the “v line” face is no longer as popular. Instead they mentioned Kyo, Jung Yumi, Kim Taeri and Jennie as the new inspirations when it comes to jawlines.

Another woman shared her experience of visiting a professional makeup artist to get the SHK look and she said it looked so bad on her because Kyo’s makeup is so minimalistic that it didn’t end up hiding the woman’s flaws and problem areas. 

Thank you for sharing this info @ahdrianaa. I was actually scrutinizing her face. Lol I concluded her makeup is not that thick since there’s really not much to hide. I remember the scene in BF when CSH woke up from a drunken night. She has little to no make up there i think. Yet her skin is still tight considering her age. :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic