Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

13 hours ago, Pitchoum said:

I saw on IG that people bought the clothes, the jewelry like hearings she wore in NWBU and even bought Sulhwasso product like the one she use in ep 2.

The power of our Queen, love her deeply !

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 1

I think SHK fandom is the most chill fans..where ever she had comeback,for as long she appears on screen we will just happy to see her, amidst what kind of work that she will do,at least for me..we just believe her judgement to choose her work..yeah I wanna see her in thriller, suspense or action genre but still I wanna see n support her,regardless she's not in one..n now this year she really did,not only one but two projects in revenge, thriller drama (hopefully) n I think our patience really paid off to see her in different chara..n I remembered her past interview that, she really wanna act in different genre but she said the typecast for this kind of genre for female artist in korea,it still low rather than male one..I believe that she received script for this kind of genre, but maybe the chara not really amused/interest her enough..

Why I said this kind of thing in the morning? Cz I visited other artist thread just to have a little read :sweat_smile: n I come across that maybe not every fans really happy with every project that their artist choose..

If it's me,I will accept it first n sees the result later..haha..n when I see the results its not to my liking, mostly I just 'hmmmm,ok..enough' kind of thing :sipsboba: it happened though,if I could named it,I think I've already wrote this here before but I will said it again,its her movie grandmaster n the queen,becz in GM she only appeared few minutes n it took many years for her to just shoot it too n becz of that she missed quite opportunity to act in other dramas n movies at that time..yeah WKW really notorious for his long time of shoot..n for the queen,I just don't find the story really 'click' to me in so many ways..so yeah :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):