Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest hanhan04

for me Autumn in My Heart had a happy ending... at least they are together in heaven right? (corny) :)

I agree! I wouldn't have loved Autumn in My Heart that much if SSH did not die with SHK... Am I being too cruel?

Oh, by the way, Sunlight Pulling Down (is this the correct title?) has a happy ending but not the kind of ending I would've expected. At the end, three main leading characters were having fun at the beach but SHK and the 2nd male leading character were holding hands to show their committment to be together while the MAIN male leading character was acting like their best friend. I simply can't handle this kind of ending.

I agree! I wouldn't have loved Autumn in My Heart that much if SSH did not die with SHK... Am I being too cruel?

Oh, by the way, Sunlight Pulling Down (is this the correct title?) has a happy ending but not the kind of ending I would've expected. At the end, three main leading characters were having fun at the beach but SHK and the 2nd male leading character were holding hands to show their committment to be together while the MAIN male leading character was acting like their best friend. I simply can't handle this kind of ending.

Yeah most of the time tragic endings are more memorable to viewers and leave a lasting impression as in the case of Autunm In My Heart. It is just too sad that SHG died and I would cry if I see that part. By the way, Sunlight Pulling Down is not the correct title but it is SUNSHINE OF LOVE. I absolutely love SOS since it is pretty funny despite SHG being paired with Ryu Seung Beom who is not a handsome actor. I think she did choose the cop in the end and only remained best friend with Joseph.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Does anyone know when SJS will be released from the army? Because I would really like to see SHK and SJS in a melodrama. Both of them cry so well! I love SJS in MISA... what a great actor!

didnt song hye kyo have surgury in her legs??

who told you that?

wow, the stupid things ppl would come up with

best joke of the century, i must say :lol:<_<

Nancy i agree, i wouldn't mind sojisup :D

gemt have you found anything about the address? :( or do we have to send it by e-mail only?

Does anyone know when SJS will be released from the army? Because I would really like to see SHK and SJS in a melodrama. Both of them cry so well! I love SJS in MISA... what a great actor!

OH NO T_T i hate crying drama but yeah, if both of them were to be one drama, i'll go for it! hahaha <3

^ 0____0 dont ask me its wat i heard

she made them skinner or something...

i think she did though...

does anyone have a picture of her old legs?

muhahaha. that's a really funny one! but like one of the member've said, rumours always runs about forming new ones :x

haha, yeah you're right :P While watching AIMH, I was drooling at SSH :lol:

^me... for Won Bin... :P

Haha i was droolin @ both of them but i was cryin my eyes out 4 them more than anythin else LOL!! :lol::(:(

Yeah most of the time tragic endings are more memorable to viewers and leave a lasting impression as in the case of Autunm In My Heart.

Yeh agree

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Lol... that's funny, sorry but I don't have any pictures of her "old" legs. I've heard of people stretching their legs to make them taller, but making them skinnier? I think she just lost weight.

Guest soutsada7

sorry it took me so long to reply!

*high-five back* :lol:

not only in guys but girls too! :lol: (it sounds so wrong...but you get what i mean ;)

hye gyo, for example... :D

haha, you got that right ;) I love (well you know what kind of love) my beautiful SHG :P

i dunno when he'll be released from the army. I also love SJS and I would love to see our pretty SHK with him. A drama with loads of crying is ok, just as long as nobody dies in the end and they'll end-up happy and together.

Guest soutsada7

i dunno when he'll be released from the army. I also love SJS and I would love to see our pretty SHK with him. A drama with loads of crying is ok, just as long as nobody dies in the end and they'll end-up happy and together.

who's SJS...sorry, I must sound very ignorant :P

who's SJS...sorry, I must sound very ignorant :P

SJS = So Ji Sub hehehhhe...

He roled in Memories in Bali with Jo In Sung and also the lead actor of I'm Sorry I Love U....

Lol... that's funny, sorry but I don't have any pictures of her "old" legs. I've heard of people stretching their legs to make them taller, but making them skinnier? I think she just lost weight.

i agree

i don't know if the earlier comment was meant to be hateful or not :angry:

but since she lost weight, it's only normal to lose weighter everywhere, which includes her legs :lol:

Nancy i love your banner :lol: that part was hilarious and so un-junhao ;)

Guest hanhan04

It's funny and sad that people just can't accept someone like SHK to be so perfect that they had to spread rumors to sabotage her. I don't know if this happens to other stars, but SHK definitely has been taking a lot of heat on that from fans. Well, to think it in the bright side, this shows that SHK is so perfect that people have to make up some rediculous rumors to make them feel better.

I have seen her "old legs". They are as pretty as her "new legs". I am in a hurry to go to class now so I can't find the picture. I will post it when I find it.

I really wish that those are not truely SHK fans don't bother to visit this thread, if you really support her, please take the trouble to find out more about her and stop posting all kind of idiotic questions. Over at koran Cele. Photo section, regardless SHK involve or not, I always see the same batch of ppl bashing and criticize her without fail, her appearance and popularity (so called overrated) has annoyed and offenced these ppl. It's perfectly ok if you don't like her, but please stop it, enough is enough, at least at her own thread, we should try to keep the air clean by discussing more constructive topics.