Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest s3rene

And lastly, I hope she goes to the Baeksang awards. Win or loose.

That is what I am hoping too. ^_^ Seeing her pics is great but it still does not compare to seeing her onscreen again even for some brief moments.

Guest sweet_treats1812

wah! wat the heck??? soompi went down when i tried to post so maybe that's why it's like that..im sorry!!!

and thanks for the heads up soutsada..yeah..i read the announcement too..kinda hard to miss it when it's in bold letters :lol:

thanks for the info wloi! ;)

Guest nofear11877

whoa!!! :w00t: a lot of people are double posting since soompi is still unstable after that update. :sweatingbullets: im getting frustrated with it cuz i have to hit the refresh button so many times. :wacko:

i'll get up now candy!!! our prayers should definitely be heard now cuz we've been doing it too long. :D

hey wloi... um... is shk invited in cth's wedding??? will she be there??? :unsure:

Guest soutsada7

^^lol, wondering the same thing too kaye :scratches head and pondering heavily :P:

The McDonalds photo should be taken in London in 2004, right after she finished shooting 'Sunlight pour down'?? :sweatingbullets: and before Full House.

She has been McDonald endorser previously, probably in 2001/2 ??

CTH's wedding is on 1Jun06.

ooo, thanks for the info wloi...crosses fingers to see SHG's pix there, or perhaps a video clip? :P I just stayed away from Soompi until now, since I've been trying to post, but Soompi keeps on erasing my posts and I was just too tired to repost :sweatingbullets:

wah! wat the heck??? soompi went down when i tried to post so maybe that's why it's like that..im sorry!!!

and thanks for the heads up soutsada..yeah..i read the announcement too..kinda hard to miss it when it's in bold letters :lol:

thanks for the info wloi! ;)

I think she has said that CTH has not sent any invitation to her yet during her recent Asian tours...

Maybe you should email CTH to remind him to send her the invitation. :rolleyes:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I hope she goes to CTH's wedding ^^

pics of SHG while taking pics for the Innisfree ad(i think? someone correct me if I'm wrong):

copy85ko.jpg

credits: hyesa

she looks so skinny o.o

I wish she'd gain a bit more weight.. =(

Guest nofear11877

pics of SHG while taking pics for the Innisfree ad(i think? someone correct me if I'm wrong):

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2258/copy85ko.jpg

she looks so skinny o.o

I wish she'd gain a bit more weight.. =(

innisfree cf pics??!! :w00t: thanks a lot for this jaime!!! and she does look skinny. :( what have she been doing??? why is she getting thinner and thinner by the day??? :( when she attended the VIP premiere of choi ji woo's movie she didn't seem that skinny. she looks pale in the third pic too. :tears: has she been skipping meals? but i thought she was losing weight the healthy way like what shanda mentioned a few days earlier... sorry guys if im rambling on with my thoughts. :sweatingbullets: im just saddened by this... i think i'll go on a hunger strike if this goes on. i really can't stand it when she's getting skinner everyday.

Guest soutsada7

wahh, are those really the innisfree ads? she looks so naturally beautiful cause of the minimal makeup they put on for her...she does look skinny though cause her cheek bones are extremely prominent in these pix, hopefully she'll gain her weight back cause I don't really like stick skinny celebs and SHG was always known for her beautiful non-stick skinny beauty.

^^kaye, count me in on the strike :tears::P

Guest nofear11877

wahh, are those really the innisfree ads? she looks so naturally beautiful cause of the minimal makeup they put on for her...she does look skinny though cause her cheek bones are extremely prominent in these pix, hopefully she'll gain her weight back cause I don't really like stick skinny celebs and SHG was always known for her beautiful non-stick skinny beauty.

^^kaye, count me in on the strike :tears::P

im glad to know you have my back soutsada!!! :D

not only her cheekbones are becoming more prominent, when you look at her arms and her shoulder, its obvious she's lost even more weight. she should eat up more and gain about 10 more lbs!!! i definitely don't like to see her become one of the stick-skinny korean beauty. :(

Guest Jamieâ„¢

umm those aren't the actual ads.. they're pics of her while she's taking pics for the ads.. lol

and I know what you guys mean.. I hope she's losing weight in a healthy way.. :unsure: like look at her collar-bone.. maybe its just the angle, but I know that it did not protrude out like that before.. o.o and she was pretty covered up at the premiere of CJW's movie.. so you can't really tell...

Some more info about innisfree. It belongs to the same company group of Etude, but innisfree is of a higher class (which implies it is more expensive :sweatingbullets: ). Etude and Innisfree is just like OLAY and SKII, both belong to P&G but the price is really very different.

Guest nofear11877

Some more info about innisfree. It belongs to the same company group of Etude, but innisfree is of a higher class (which implies it is more expensive :sweatingbullets: ). Etude and Innisfree is just like OLAY and SKII, both belong to P&G but the price is really very different.

oh... cool. B) then i guess she's moving up the ladder!!!! :D more expensive huh? i wonder by how much. :phew:

thanks again wloi!!!

yeah jaime... her collar bone doesn't protude that much. back in the old days she used to have a little bit of fat/meat there. :(

Guest soutsada7

umm those aren't the actual ads.. they're pics of her while she's taking pics for the ads.. lol

and I know what you guys mean.. I hope she's losing weight in a healthy way.. :unsure: like look at her collar-bone.. maybe its just the angle, but I know that it did not protrude out like that before.. o.o and she was pretty covered up at the premiere of CJW's movie.. so you can't really tell...

whoa, I didn't even noticed those collarbones until you pointed them out :blink: man, I hope she gains her weight back...she looked most fit in FH IMO :tears:

ooo, so SHG unni upgraded, didn't she? now, I don't feel so bad about her not renewing the etude contract, though I still feel nostalgic sometimes whenever I see her etude pix ^_^.

it's so hard to log in today... hope i wil be able to post these pictures..

U1513P28T3D994847F358DT200602231005.jpg

U1513P28T3D994847F329DT200602231005.jpg

U1513P28T3D994847F326DT200602231005.jpg

small20064791950481249.jpg

shelook so cool in these picture...

it's so hard to log in today... hope i wil be able to post these pictures..

U1513P28T3D994847F358DT200602231005.jpg

U1513P28T3D994847F329DT200602231005.jpg

U1513P28T3D994847F326DT200602231005.jpg

small20064791950481249.jpg

shelook so cool in these picture...

Guest s3rene

^ Eehh, I don't like the rugged, dirty look in these pics above. It makes her seem so lifeless with the black and white effect.

just some updates before soompi kick me out again

First, the Hyekyo's photo book will be more expensive than Rain's one, though the exact price is not yet known, so be prepared.

More photos from Kyo's assistant cyworld.

innisfree.jpg

innisfree1.jpg

DSC031561636.jpg

Guest kneekey

soompi's lagging nowadays.. :tears: && there's no more pb evertime i reply

wOw! so etude didnt really "get rid" of shk then because they're still in the sam company with innisfree. and more expensive! weeeeeee! so shk is one notch higher now eh? :lol:

&&

man, she's really skinny now, i hope she will not be like Nicole Richie or else.................

appl4 thanks for the lovely pics..you double posted btw :D

bye guys..its holy week now so i need to feed my "spiritual needs" lol :lol: be back on monday! weeeeee! ima miss you guys *waves goodbye* :tears:

Guest soutsada7

wow, thanks for those beautiful black and white pix appl4...enjoyed looking at them ;)

wloi: thanks for the update on her photobook...saving my money right now :P

bye nikki...will miss you too, but I'll definitely look forward to seeing you Monday :D.

Guest nofear11877

oh... thank god soompi is back up and running again. :sweatingbullets:

thanks appl4 for the black and white pics!!! i luv seeing 'em again. i think there are things that color pics doesn't express and empasize as much as black and white pics. :D although i think she needs to lighten up a bit in those pics cuz she really looks too serious.

First, the Hyekyo's photo book will be more expensive than Rain's one, though the exact price is not yet known, so be prepared.

More photos from Kyo's assistant cyworld.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/wlo...F/innisfree.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/wlo.../innisfree1.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/wlo...SC031561636.jpg

thanks for the update again wloi!!! :D the photobook is gonna be more expensive huh? :phew: anyone knows how much bi's photobook was? hmmm... im noticing a pattern here... more and more of her products and memorabilias are getting more expensive. i wonder if her talent fee is also goin' up. :sweatingbullets:

aww... see ya on monday again nikki!!! we'll miss ya a lot! B)