Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

15 hours ago, redbeanbuns said:

Wanna see WW gifs:D

@redbeanbuns here:w00t:

Spoiler

The way they're kissing, so hot. I didn't think Kyo would kiss like this! In bts HB looked happy and smiled after their kissing scene. His lips were shiny:D He really enjoyed kissing Kyo so much:kiss_wink:

58e333341b10418261e10f5fccf2cde8.gif

HB is good kisser! I like the way he kissed Kyo:wub:

gy49rOqeEtQOsnehNDiRsbDCkYPcqOzQ4n2PyB7S

Gently exchanging kisses

tumblr_lynmx7prz01r4dij0o1_400.gif

@dukesa1122 WW gifs :w00t:

PS : Forgive me, SJK!!!

• LOL 3

34 minutes ago, xu_lyfe said:

I watched all except camelia 

i love Descendants of the sun, WW and Encounter kiss scenes 

WW kiss scenes are so intimate haha, dont get me wrong plzz

DOTS : Omggg , how many times SJK got to kiss SHK passionately like that, i heard they have to do 100 times? Darn , he is so luckyyyy.

encounter : i love the yearning; the eye contact and the emotions comveyed in the kiss; well done PBG and SHK; considering how much pressure they have to face due to the response from the audiences, they did it very professionally.

love it.

@xu_lyfe hi welcome to SHK thread:) Yes WW kiss scenes are intimate like wtf!:D If want to see WW kiss scenes I already posted above in spoiler button!

You'll get shocked if you watch Camellia:w00t::D  

In DOTS all  kiss scenes of SSC are real so passionate! Love the way how SJK kissed Kyo in DOTS. What more in real life (in private):wub::D

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

:bawling: huhu hope i can search for it somewhere.

@dukesa1122

Was trying to find it so hard but I failed:tears: I wanna see it again too!

Spoiler

They're both lying down in the wood bed outside.They continue doing lovey dovey scene but Kyo had an awkward position while lying down .The naughty HB took advantage of Kyo's weakness:joy: I'm saying this once again HB's reaction was EPIC!!!:joy:

2 hours ago, caileysmiley said:

@dukesa1122

Was trying to find it so hard but I failed:tears: I wanna see it again too!

Reveal hidden contents

They're both lying down in the wood bed outside.They continue doing lovey dovey scene but Kyo had an awkward position while lying down .The naughty HB took advantage of Kyo's weakness:joy: I'm saying this once again HB's reaction was EPIC!!!:joy:

What was his reaction? Was he embarassed? Surprised? Waaaa? 

@caileysmiley @dukesa1122 same chingu, me too, I often have to delete my long words just because I realized that I write too much about kyo.

And for kissing scene, I love all except with LBH and HB, don't ask me because I don't know why, imagine how shock I am when I heard that they lovers that time :sweatingbullets:

My fav are dots and encounter, it looks so beautiful, sjk and pbg kiss her in a gentle nice way, it gave me goosebums when I see it.

@redbeanbuns I am willingly join you if that so :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@krisan

Spoiler

ok I won't ask you why you don't like LBH and HB kiss scene with Kyo:D

The kiss scenes in Camellia are hot too! Whoa!  'til now I can't believe Kyo had kiss scene like that with KDW! 

I also like the way KDW kissed Kyo in MBL!

Why do I always thought that KDW had feelings for Kyo? I had a feeling that KDW

courted Kyo but she rejected him. Same thoughts on JIS had feelings for Kyo during TWTWB days ( He was in a relationship with someone else) but his actions towards Kyo has something. 

Spoiler

Who wants to see kiss-scene of Camellia, MBL, TWTWB and DOTS gifs?:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, caileysmiley said:

He was in a relationship with someone else

That might be the reason why SHK’s kiss scenes with him are so innocent. She almost didnt open her mouth :joy:

Spoiler

When SJK was casted to work as her leading man I believe his friends (including JIS) told him that he was blessed. 

Frankly though, I cant blame them if they fall a little in love with SHK. Any warm blooded male would. :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

That might be the reason why SHK’s kiss scenes with him are so innocent. She almost didnt open her mouth :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

When SJK was casted to work as her leading man I believe his friends (including JIS) told him that he was blessed. 

Frankly though, I cant blame them if they fall a little in love with SHK. Any warm blooded male would. :lol:

Hide contents

@caileysmiley are you a pbg fan? You can message me your answer hahaha

@dukesa1122  

Spoiler

I still remember that SJK said SJK in one of interviews during DOTS days!

Yes. Definitely agree with you!Any warm blooded male would fall for her which one of the reasons why so many folks are envy and insecure to her!

Spoiler

JIS, I think would make move to court her if he's not attached to someone before ( they broke up already)

Spoiler

I'm solid SHK fan!!! Kyo is the only one I :heart:

I just like PBG  now because of encounter but

there's a big difference between a solid fan vs. Just like actor/actress, right!?

@dukesa1122

1 hour ago, redbeanbuns said:

Me me me me..i wanna see the gif:wub: if they don't fall for her, i think they have to go to the doctor..:D

Which one you wanna see gif next? :D

• Like 1

@caileysmiley

Spoiler

Come to think of it, SJK and JIS were suppose to be close. I wonder why he’s not invited in their wedding? I think he might really have made a move if he wasnt in a relationship then. 

Spoiler

I like PBGs personality and attitude but SHK is the only korean actress i :heart:

Same with @redbeanbuns. I like all gifs pls:joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@dukesa1122 I think JIS was invited by songsong couple, but not coming in the ceremony..I've read it in songsong shippers thread that he was came at the party back then..but maybe wrong though, I'm not there for sure..:sweatingbullets: I'm sure SJK not that kind of person, he definitely invited his BFF, more over JIS once become his wife leading male n JIS is a friend of SHK too..

Me too..for actress, I like SHK more (not that I don't like other actress, it's becz only SHK that make me want to know her story, her work, her life etc from any other actress)..but for actors, I like many of them :phew: I can't count, more over after they played with SHK..hahaha (except for LBH :sweatingbullets:, sorry)

I really wanna see her in drama or a movie after she finish boyfriend, I really hope she can surprise us..n I wanna see her be pair again with Won Bin (please!! becz they r not together in AIMH, so I wanna see them together in other drama)

KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA :w00t::heart: thanks @caileysmiley KDW really a good kisser :rolleyes:

• Like 3

@caileysmiley same here, I thought kdw and jis have feeling towards kyo, I mean who doesn't. I read somewhere I forgot where it was :D that jis regret for saying no for dots after he knew shk is the female lead. And that gif... Oww yes, can I ask with sjk and pbg also :sweatingbullets:.

@dukesa1122  and @redbeanbunsactually I am not kdrama fans, I just watch kyo's drama, that's why if kyo acts in a drama I will not only to watch it but also find any news about it, I only know korean actor who acts with kyo.

But now I try to watch other kdrama. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@dukesa1122 @redbeanbuns here :w00t:

@redbeanbuns  yoooohoooo!!! Are you guys still awake?

Spoiler

I told you he really is a good kisser towards Kyo the fact that KDW doesn't like too much skinship, doing lovey dovey scene with actress that is why he focus more on non-romance genre. But why he accepted Camellia and MBL then? It's all because of Kyo is her leading lady and later on he decided to join same agency under UAA.

Next Camellia :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Kyo, why did you do this kind of kiss scene? I cannot. ... :bawling:OMG!!! Did you guys notice something while she's kissing KDW? :bawling::lol:

tumblr_n6bluerBeQ1tb7aqpo6_250.gif

Even if it's a bit dark kiss scene,  You can see he's kissing Kyo so hard like he wanted to eat Kyo's entire mouth! I see KDW open his mouth! 

tumblr_n6bcozL5m61tb7aqpo2_250.gif

Spoiler

More!

KDW wants to get kiss from Kyo. Look at his lips! 

WyOrx1F.gif

Spoiler

KDW asking for a kiss from Kyo. Look at his lips!!!! 

GWCnLU8.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@dukesa1122 

Spoiler

Even JIS asked TWTWB's writer to have TWTWB an extension but writer didn't approve his request.  

@redbeanbuns is right ... It said JIS invited SSC's wedding but failed to attend due his busy schedule, he was filming movie and the set of location was far! I too noticed SJK and friendship is not sweet the way it used to be. They're not close to each other compare before. Just my two cents!

@dukesa1122

Spoiler

Yeah,  PBG is well-mannered which is good and I like it and besides he's close to Kyo and SJK which I like it too.

@krisan

Spoiler

hahaha same thoughts:D. ... Yeah DOTS gifs (SSC)  are coming up, just wait!:D

For Encounter giifs kiss scence , I haven't yet but  if I have them already, I'll send you right away! 

@redbeanbuns 

Spoiler

Same here I want Kyo and WB reunite again(dying to see them again in one frame)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, krisan said:

. I read somewhere I forgot where it was :D that jis regret for saying no for dots after he knew shk is the female lead.

I dont think thats accurate becausw JIS personally recommended SJK to be the leading man. And I think SHK confirmed first that she will be playing the role. Correct me if I’m wrong.

@redbeanbuns so the only kdramas ive watched ever since my country started airing them was all of SHK’s dramas. Although, I didnt like AIMH so much (because it was too much of a melodrama for me), I enjoyed Full House so much and she was so pretty there that my guy friends (who dont watch dramas local or korean) started watching it as well. These days, I watch other kdramas mostly to pass time.

@caileysmiley

Spoiler

So I zoomed in on your gif and dang it. The part when kyo was on top of him and started kissing him, I see her tongue slip through his mouth :w00t: Kyo has been bolder with her kissing scenes ever since WW. 

You’re KDWxSHK shipper arent you? :phew:

On a side note:

Spoiler

The only other kdrama that i trully enjoyed was “What happened to sec kim?”

Park Seo Jun is so hot. The only other male korean actor i like is Lee Dong Wook. PSJ is not that cute but when he starts acting, I find him really manly. Honestly, I cant help but imagine PSJ playing Kim Jin Hyuk in Encounter. :ph34r:

• LOL 1