Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

14 hours ago, caileysmiley said:

@dukesa1122 

Reveal hidden contents

Btw, It's HB's lost not hers!

Whoa! I too love her ootd.Yeah, simple but elegant:wub: Those heels OMG!!! Sulwhasoo cf with Kyo is always gorgeous :wub: .Same here. I wonder when the right time for me to see Kyo in person but I don't get despair at all. I know it will happen someday! :wub:

Spoiler

Yes. I remember thinking to myself, you will never meet anyone as gorgeous and warm hearted as shk. I know HB is smart and all but why?! Anyway, good thing SJK pulled through and was smart enough to tie the knot already :wub:

Wonder when she’ll have another fan meet? I’d probably die when I see her hahaha

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

When your hair is so short but you still get endorsements for a hair brand just because you’re SHK. :lol::rolleyes:

That's the power of Kyo:D

2 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes. I remember thinking to myself, you will never meet anyone as gorgeous and warm hearted as shk. I know HB is smart and all but why?! Anyway, good thing SJK pulled through and was smart enough to tie the knot already :wub:

Wonder when she’ll have another fan meet? I’d probably die when I see her hahaha

Patience is must!:D

• Like 2

logo_109_6_20170111151211.jpg?20181227_1

'Boyfriend' Influence, Topicality, Interest Raises .. 'Romance Expansion'

[OSEN = Kim Nae-hee] 'Boyfriend' has been selected as the best program in terms of influence, topic and interest, proving its popularity. 

The TVN drama 'Boyfriend' (playful Yoo Young-a / directed by Park Shin-woo) took the top place in the content power index (CPI) The secret to this steady hot response from the first is the perfect sum of the elements that make up the pole. 

'Boyfriend' was a combination of Song Hye Kyo and Park Boy Sword, and the anticipation from the broadcast before.As expected, the two actors show a delicate acting that expresses their emotions in their eyes, faces, voices, and tone of voice. 

Song Hye-kyo is a soap opera representative of the Donghwa Hotel, but he has a soft charisma. Soo Hyun, whose anger has reached its peak, is discovered by Choi, Choi (Park Sung-geun), who announced his decision to Sokcho on his overseas trip day. At this time, Song Hye - kyo was impressed with the act of suppressing the Choi Choi with a calm tone that kept his emotions abstinent. On the other hand, when she meets Jinhyeok, she focuses her attention on the figure of the woman who is in love. Especially, looking at the camera lens of Jinhyeok to be sent to Sokcho, he was saddened by his tears.

Park Shaol has a sense of disassembly with Jinhyeok who has a black mind. In the drama, Jinhyuk reveals that he is the main character of the scandal when he is confused by the scandal with his own and he is not interested in the surrounding gaze. When I look at Suhyeon, I see a sweet look in my eyes and a steady glance in my surroundings.

In addition, the 'boyfriend' has fun adding to the background of the colorful scenery that raises the sensitivity of the pole from Cuba to the Hongjecheon promenade. Above all, Cuban location that I did not see in domestic dramas showed beautiful visual beauty which was not existed before. Filled with vintage buildings and analogue sensibilities, Cuba puts all the real status, honor, and everything in it, and more like a fairy tale of a chance meeting between Suhyun and Jinhyeok who spend a dream day. In addition, the open air museum on the Hongjechun promenade attracts viewers 'curiosity and attracts visitors' desire. Like this, 'boyfriend' is shooting the scene with the scene which raises the sensitivity every scene and catches the eye.

In addition, the melody that flows through the pole of 'boyfriend' attracts attention. 'Boyfriend' is delicately and not irritatingly describing the process of changing the coincidence between Suhyun and Jinhyeon, who met in an unfamiliar tourist destination in Cuba, and the emotional changes they feel in the process. This makes the viewer naturally smile and shed tears in the emotions of Suhyun and Jinhyeok as the paints penetrate the paper. In addition to this, the close-up of hand movements and footsteps adds luster to the characters' emotions, while the sensuous visual beauty that doubles the atmosphere of the drama by utilizing color and lighting for each scene enhances the melody sensitivity, . In addition, the illustrations of the meaning inserted in the opening and the ending each time offer pleasure and impression to see. 

This 'boyfriend' is the only melodrama that perfectly harmonizes with Song Hye-kyo's charismatic character, Park Boygum's straight male beauty, colorful background raising the sensitivity of the drama, and melody sensation penetrating deep into the chest. It is spreading warmth. In addition, paintings and literary works showing the psychology and relationship of the characters in the play are attracting attention with drama, and it is possible to get a glimpse of the hot talk and the workability of 'boyfriend'. 

My boyfriend is grateful for the enthusiastic interest and love of viewers toward 'boyfriend'. From the ninth time, full-scale romance development of Suhyeon and Jinhyeok will be unfolded.I expect many expectations, "he said.

Meanwhile, 'Boyfriend' will be broadcast 9 times in the night of January 2, 2019 9:30. / nahee@osen.co.kr 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003928692

• Like 3

2 hours ago, redbeanbuns said:

Her mother sure is strong..no wonder shk become strong n independent too..

Yes. This is also the stigma that she has to live with. I heard that in korea if a child has a single parent, they think that the child is not that well mannered as opposed to children who have 2 parents. 

Just now, caileysmiley said:

Are you referring to the article I posted above from naver? Nothing to rely on but google translate:lol:

I know. :joy: is Bo Gum translated as Sword in english? Because I read that alot. “Park Sword” which is actually kind of cool. Haha

Spoiler

Are you still following Encounter?

8 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Yes. This is also the stigma that she has to live with. I heard that in korea if a child has a single parent, they think that the child is not that well mannered as opposed to children who have 2 parents. 

I know. :joy: is Bo Gum translated as Sword in english? Because I read that alot. “Park Sword” which is actually kind of cool. Haha

Reveal hidden contents

Are you still following Encounter?

Hats off to Kyo's mom and Kyo as well. She's well-mannered, kind, genorous,down to earth person like her mom:wub:

Spoiler

About PBG's English translation, I don't know. Maybe yes but not sure though! 

-------

Yes. I'm still following encounter. Why are you asking?