Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo Synergy, Boyfriend Top Influence Index

Article Entered 2018.12.26 at 3:01 pm.0003926802_001_20181226150107419.jpg?type=w540

[OSEN = Park Soo-young] TVN 'boyfriend' was influenced by Park Bo-gum x Song Hye-kyo power, 'interest' and 'topicality'. 

On December 26, CPI, a consumer behavior-based content impact measurement model jointly developed by CJ ENM and Nielsen Korea, ranked # 1 in influential programs, high-interest programs, and top programs in the third week of December, according to reports. did. 

The TVN drama 'Boyfriend' is receiving the great love of viewers with the warm romance of Park Bo Sung and Song Hye Kyo. It has attracted a beautiful visual impression and possesses a strong influence, interest, and topicality. 

MBC 'Naonjasanda' was the second most influential program in the big activity of Jeon Hyun Moo and Park Narae. SBS 'Empress of the Empress', tvN 'Memories of Alhambra Palace' and SBS 'Ugly Cubs' side by side. Interestingly, program rankings are similar. After the first 'boyfriend', 'Ugly Kid', 'Empress',' Alhambra 's memories' and' Naonjasanda 'are forming the fifth place. Especially 'Ugly Cubs' have 19 stairs compared to Jeonju. KBS 2TV 'Superman Returns' was followed by 'Boyfriend' in the top of the list. After that, there are "I Am Saints", "Memories of Alhambra Palace", "Empress of the Empress" and "Ugly Kid". comet568@osen.co.kr [Photo] MBC, OSEN DB

View original image[OSEN = Park Soo-young] TVN 'boyfriend' was influenced by Park Bo-gum x Song Hye-kyo power, 'Top Interest' and 'Topicality'. 

On December 26, CPI, a Consumer Power Index jointly developed by CJ ENM and Nielsen Korea, Boyfriend ranked # 1 influential programs, high-interest programs, and top programs for 3 weeks consecutively in December, according to the reports.

The TVN drama 'Boyfriend' is receiving the great love of viewers with the warm romance of Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo. It has attracted a beautiful visual impression and possesses a strong influence, interest, and topicality. 

MBC 'I Live Alone' was the second most influential program in the big activity of Jeon Hyun Moo and Park Narae. SBS 'Empress of the Empress', tvN 'Memories of Alhambra Palace' and SBS 'Ugly Cubs' side by side. Interestingly, program rankings are similar. After the first 'boyfriend', 'Ugly Kid', 'Empress',' Alhambra 's memories' and' Naonjasanda 'are forming the fifth place. Especially 'Ugly Cubs' have 19 stairs compared to Jeonju. KBS 2TV 'Superman Returns' was followed by 'Boyfriend' in the top of the list. After that, there are "I Am Saints", "Memories of Alhambra Palace", "Empress of the Empress" and "Ugly Kid". 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, caileysmiley said:

Maybe one of the reasons why he signed contract with UAA like PHS!

Omo! I didnt know that? So KDW is in UAA now?? :o

@caileysmiley

Spoiler
1 hour ago, caileysmiley said:

Kyo in drama  WW and movie Camellia made  us (Kyonatics) so surprise:scream:  Kyo and her ex HB shared a lot of kisses, lots of skinship. Kyo and KDW's kissing-scene was really OMG!!!! Kyo and KDW also had kissing-scene in movie My Brilliant Life.The way he kissed Kyo in Camellia and MBL was:love: !!! How lucky KDW was those days! I had also feeling KDW had feelings for Kyo, Maybe one of the reasons why he signed contract with UAA like PHS!

Spoiler

Bwahahaha many kyonatics were shocked of that movie seriously. In WW, I cant even believe my eyes. Especially because there were semi bed scenes. What more in Camellia. I mean, standing? Excuse my french but, wtf?! :sweat_smile:

2 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Omo! I didnt know that? So KDW is in UAA now?? :o

@caileysmiley

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Bwahahaha many kyonatics were shocked of that movie seriously. In WW, I cant even believe my eyes. Especially because there were semi bed scenes. What more in Camellia. I mean, standing? Excuse my french but, wtf?! :sweat_smile:

Noooooooo, he's no longer belongs to UAA, he's now in YG (can't recall the date/year when he left UAA) Sorry for the confusion! @dukesa1122

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF  1 hour ago

'Boyfriend' not airing this week

bfjpg.jpg

tvN drama 'Boyfriend' is not airing this week. 

On December 26, it's revealed 'Boyfriend' has been omitted from tvN's broadcast schedule this week. Episode 9 originally scheduled to air on Wednesday the 26th and episode 10 on Thursday the 27th will not air this week.

The producers explained the break is to heighten the quality of the drama. 

Past episodes 7 and 8 will be airing again on Wednesday instead, and an episode of 'Drama Stage 2019' will be airing in 'Boyfriend' slot on Thursday.  

'Boyfriend' will resume airing on its normal schedule next week on January 2....source credit@https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/12/boyfriend-not-airing-this-week

• Like 1

logo_213_6_20170111151211.jpg?20181218_1

"Park Bo Sword X Song Hye Kyo Effect" 'Boyfriend', content influence once again [Formula]

Enter article 2018.12.26 at 3:06 pm

[TV report = Park Yu-ji] 'Boyfriend' has once again ranked No. 1 in the content influence index. 

According to CJ ENM and Nielsen Korea 's "Content Influence Index" in the third week of December, TVN drama' Boyfriend '(Yoo Young - a. This is the second time since last week. 

'Boyfriend' is a romance drama that begins with Cha Byoung-hyo (Song Hye-kyo), who has never lived his chosen life, and the accidental meeting of free and clear soul Kim Jin-hyuk. It has gained popularity by exceeding the audience rating of 10%. 

Especially, 'Boyfriend' was ranked # 1 in the 'High Interest Program' in addition to the Content Influence Index. 

The second place is MBC 'I live alone', the third is SBS 'Empress', the fourth is tvN' Alhambra Palace memories', and the fifth is SBS ' 

On the other hand, 'boyfriend' is off 26th and 27th. It will be broadcast on January 2 next year....source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001078347&lfrom=twitter&lfrom=twitter&lfrom=twitter
  • Like 3

Encounter' Episode 9 Spoilers: Jin Hyuk's Family Gets Involve In His Affair With Soo Hyun

BY JESSICA RAPIR / DEC 27, 2018 04:05 AM EST
jin-hyuks-family-gets-involve-in-his-affair-with-soo-hyun-in-the-upcoming-encounter-episode-9-photo-by-tvn-drama-facebook.jpg?w=750
Jin Hyuk's family gets involve in his affair with Soo Hyun in the upcoming 'Encounter' Episode 9. Photo by tvN 

It looks like the bliss that Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun felt when they shared a kiss in the previous episode of Encounter will be short lived as more challenges are about to rock their new relationship. It looks like Chairman Kim will not stop until her son and Soo Hyun will get back together especially now that she knows that her son still loves his ex-wife.

In the upcoming Encounter Episode 9, the head of the Taekyung Group will make another move to end Soo Hyun's (Song Hye Kyo) relationship with her employee Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum). It seems like her plan this time will involve the family of Jin Hyuk.

In a sneak peek for the upcoming episode, Jin Hyuk's mother and brother look bothered by something. Soo Hyun, on the other hand, seems to have been looking for her boyfriend..

The teaser suggests that Jin Hyuk's mother, YeonJa (Baek Ji Won), finds out about the affair of his son with his boss as she is seen looking at Soo Hyun's shoes at her son's room. Jin Hyuk explains to his mother that he got the shoes from his trip to Cuba and he plans to use them as props on his photo shoot.

Jin Myung (Block B member P.O) is also seen trying to call his older brother, Jin Hyuk. He is possibly warning Jin Hyuk that his secret has already been revealed to their parents.

Meanwhile, Jin Hyuk's friend and co-worker Jo Hye In (Jeon So Ni) is also seen looking upset. Her job could also be at risk because of her friend. Chairman Kim (Cha Hwa Yeon) earlier ordered a man to approach Hye In and offered her promotion in the company if she will write an anonymous post about Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyun. She turned down the offer.

Chairman Kim or her son, Jung Woo Seok (Jang Seung Jo), may possibly be harassing the people close to Jin Hyuk so he will end his relationship with Soo Hyun. Chairwoman Cha earlier confronted Woo Seok on how he had to pay a woman to look like he is having an affair so he could divorce Soo Hyun and cut her ties to his family. Woo Seok admitted to his plan but told his mother that his ex-wife has nothing to do with it. He also confessed to his mother that he still love Soo Hyun.

After learning about Jin Hyuk's transfer to Sokcho, Woo Seok also paid Soo Hyun a visit to confirm it. He admitted to her that misses her.

Encounter is taking a break this week and will air brand new episode right after New Year's Day. Episode 9 will air on January 2 at 9:30 p.m. on tvN.

Meanwhile, Encounter lead stars Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo lead the December brand reputation ranking for K-drama stars. The two topped this month's list of Korean Business Research Institute at No. 1 and No. 2 respectively.

Source Credit @http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/46470/20181227/encounter-episode-9-spoilers-jin-hyuks-family-gets-involve-in-his-affair-with-soo-hyun.htm

• Like 2