Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

I will definitely miss our KYO!!! 2 more epis and  bye bye leafbye bye! 

I'll go crazy crazy leaflike a leaf! Well, to make me feel better, I still have dOtS reruns to run to

to get a dose of it! grin  So all is well! goodie Also, I am so happy for the success of dOtS! Glad to know

that even reruns are unexpectedly beating its counterparts in ratings! WOW! Can't complain!

Definitelygoldstarworth a star! 

• Like 7

from BRIDE and YOU Korea , they posted  photos of SHK wearing their design . just wondering if SHK personally or thru her stylist that she would always prefer to wear dresses/ gown by wedding dress designers???? and yes this time her dress and shoes at HK presscon designed exclusively for her , its from  this wedding dress/shoe shop  and even some of her casual wear in DoTs .
MOD EDIT: Put large files in spoiler tags, it is hard to load for some users

Spoiler

• Like 17

Guest RoseS

“Descendants of the Sun” Surpasses “My Love From the Star” for Ad Revenue Made From Product Placement

“Descendants of the Sun” Surpasses “My Love From the Star” for Ad Revenue Made From Product Placement

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/10/descendants-of-the-sun-surpasses-my-love-from-the-star-for-ad-revenue-made-from-product-placement/

Hotel security guards..., good job but fans......, sad:(

Paparazzi surprises Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo in Hong Kong

Updated : April 10 2016

(OSEN)

Paparazzi of a local media outlet caught the cast of “Descendants of the Sun” by surprise during their short visit to Hong Kong.

Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo made their trip to Hong Kong to attend a promotional event for their drama, visiting a famous hotel restaurant with other staff members on Tuesday.

Due to their exploding popularity, they caught the attention of many during the meal. But thanks to bodyguards and hotel staff, they were able to carry on with their meal in peace.

However, as the dinner was coming to an end, an anonymous man suddenly approached the two, taking a set of photographs with his smartphone. Taken away by the hotel‘s security guards, the man turned out to be an undercover reporter.

The guards forced him to erase all the photos at the scene, but the pictures somehow surfaced the next day

Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo are certainly paying the price for fame, as they’ve garnered a huge number of fans with “Descendants of the Sun,” which recently reached more than 2 billion views in China.

By Kim Ji-young (christinekim@heraldcorp.com)

The Pica Online Instagram Posts Viewer

Interesting:D  http://www.thepicta.com/user/descendantsotsun.kbs/2986262146/1221398889993703049_2986262146

Now it's already clear to us why SJK at first was mum about our Hyekyo unnie. They are really protecting her. They never released anything and be very careful about handling anything about the two. 

They waited or gave the full authority on Hyekyo unnie and her team on anything about behind the camera and anything outside DotS. Aww... SJK's team really respect her. 

I'm not a totally shipper of the SongCouple. I'm super happy if it's true and still happy if it's not. If it's not mr. Song, then i would like someone a peron close to his characteristics for our dear unnie. A kind, gentle mannered, humble plus a bonus of good looks. She deserves someone as kind as her.

And one more thing that really touched my heart is when she posted 4 pictures of her and JK hyung at the same time. She even caption it with "for those who patiently waited" Awww... Another question answered, she really cares and knows the needs of those who loved her...her fans (really touching, "so adorable" as big boss said.)

And her style so daebak! She turned every head on that outfit during the DotS get together last April 1st. She wowed everyone waiting outside the resto, we could hear it at some fanmade video clips. Even at that casual outfit, she's killing it. Trully an icon.

And about her outfit at the Hong Kong presscon, She's very simple as usual, but looking gorgeously pretty. How can this lady be so heavenly beautiful in a very simple dress, very simple make-up, and just light or simple colored dresses. One word 'wow!'

And her beautiful soul was attested by her co-stars, crews and all the people around DotS. So nice to hear and read their good and ever great words towards her.

She's very humble. That's why she is so blessed. She deserves a real life captain big boss.

• Like 15

hi all! Im kind of new to soompi.. DOTS and my long time love for kyo led me to open an account.. before, I used to rely on songhyekyo.net site for any updates on her. But I couldn't find the site anymore.. is there a new link?

• Like 6

Hello everyone!

It's Monday in most parts of the world!

Still Sunday night in my neck of the woods.

Enjoying dOtS on Viki!

A few more nights and dOtS is ending!

I hope our Kyo is well and somewhere safe!

Stay safe everybody!

I hope to hear some news about Kyo!

She must be taking some time off and just relaxing!

tongue leaf

• Like 6

Hello guys good afternoo 2 more days to go dots ending im going to miss this drama and i dont know whats gonna happen after this the viral of this drama and of course our queen still in my head i hope she will not let us wait for so long drama pls or movie.Be safe all of you guys and god bless to all of us lets continue supporting our queen gogogo guys fighting!!!!!!:blush:

• Like 3

Know more about Song Hye Kyo's Personalities....

[ Here are some actors and actresses who complimented her ]

P.S. That is why we really love our queen..She is beautiful inside and outside.. Agree, KYONATICS..?                                                                                                       12961579_1596222137363517_2896390122203513007291_1596222164030181_68894118705030

• Like 11

cute!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              12963819_1036160059804116_90601665644152

• Like 10

Guys, SHK refused a 1 Million USD deal last month .

Mitsubishi Motors, China division offered SHK the 1 million to be the face of Mitsubishi in China but seeing how Mitsubishi is a Japanese company and the bad war history with S. Korea refused this deal... Whoa, the class of a Goddess when you refuse a million dollar deal like it's nothing. Also, she's getting lots of praise from Koean fans for her loyalty and patriotism 

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201604120100090190006286&servicedate=20160411

송혜교 측 "日억대 CF 거절, 전범기업 얼굴 될 수 없어"(공식입장)

2016041201000901900062861.jpg

[스포츠조선 백지은 기자] 송혜교 측이 일본 광고 거절에 대한 입장을 밝혔다.

송혜교 측은 11일 스포츠조선에 "일본 미쓰비시 광고 제안을 받은 것이 사실이다. 그러나 미쓰비시 중공업이 전범기업이기 때문에 제안을 거절했다"고 밝혔다.

ad

송혜교는 1개월여 전 미쓰비시 자동차 중국 CF 모델 제안을 받았다. 워낙 중국에서 인지도가 높았던데다 최근 KBS2 수목극 '태양의 후예'로 신드롬에 가까운 인기를 구가하고 있기 때문에 광고 모델료는 억대에 달했다. 그러나 서경덕 교수와 함께 대한민국 역사 유적지 한글 안내서를 제공하는 활동을 전개하는 등 평소 역사에 대한 관심이 깊었던 송혜교였기에 일제강점기 전범기업인 미쓰비시의 얼굴이 될 수 없다고 판단, 제안을 거절한 것. 

송혜교의 개념있는 행보에 국내팬은 물론 중국팬들도 놀라는 분위기다. 팬들은 '송혜교 소신있다', '멋있다', '개념혜교'라는 등 칭찬을 쏟아냈다.

• Like 24

3 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

(msris) do you have any idea why she rejected the cf? she is hiding again waaaaaaaah  were is she now?:cry:

She's in S.Korea, turns out she never left S.Korea. I've posted the reason for her rejecting the Mitsubishi deal..it's a Japanese company with a history of mistreatment of Korean prisoners of war. Therefore she turned down the 1 million USD deal.

• Like 12

Thanks @joongkyo

Our Goddess is one of a kind! 

She rejects a lot of cf offers during Twtwb blows too. She got a lot of cf offers but she turn them down because she doesnt want to be label as a cf star.

• Like 12

I'm so happy that she turned down the offer. History is important to South Koreans and I can still remember how two Korean stars from another hit series got so much hate for being in a mineral water CF. This is really the right thing for SHK to do. Proud of our girl. :)

Some celebrities even lost their career over CF deals in the past. So I'm glad that she's being careful when choosing hers. 

Thanks for sharing @joongkyo

• Like 11