Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

News article about the short video clip of SJK and SHK filming DotS:

August 24, KBS drama "Descendants of the Sun" co-starring Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo has released an on-set video footage.  Although the clip is just a few seconds long, it still became the focus of public attention.

In the clip, Song Joong Ki was wearing an uniform talking into a walkie-talkie while Song Hye Kyo was sitting besides him with a charming smile.  It creates a tacit cooperation with a cozy atmosphere.  Moreover, after Song Joong Ki's return from his military service, his boyish youth has become more manly, has firmly grasp the hearts and minds of female fans.  In this regard, netizens have said "oppa has finally returned to the screen", "looking forward to their cooperation, fighting", "goddess' smile is really beautiful", and so on.

6afb0f0cgw1eve1k7h92hg20go09ee84.gif

cr to baidu

• Like 10

Song Hye-kyo in "Descendant of the Sun", turns into Kang Mo-yeon

photo627630.jpg

Actress Song Hye-gyo was seen on the site of "Descendent of the Sun".

She posted a picture on Instagram saying, "Kang Mo-yeon".

In the picture, she's looking into the camera. The picture is black and white and it suits her well in her outfit.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is starring in "Descendent of the Sun" with Song Joong-ki as Kang Mo-yeon, an attractive doctor.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-in-descendant-of-the-sun-turns-into-kang-mo-yeon-85894.html

• Like 11

First Look at Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Together in Descendants of the Sun Filming Teaser

The interest is definitely high for upcoming KBS drama Descendants of the Sun, so high that even mere seconds of an unexpected teaser gets everyone talking. The teaser may have been short (like, blink and miss it short) but delivers the bang for the buck by showing drama leads Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo together filming a scene. She’s sporting a simple but stylish mid-length haircut with side swiped bangs, while he is wearing his army uniform bearing the name tag of his character Yoo Shi Jin. Much as I found Song Joong Ki manlier since coming back from his military service, it’s still not a huge change from his pre-army look other than a bit more heft on his frame. His face is still boyishly handsome, but Song Hye Kyo doesn’t look a day older in the last ten years so the visuals still match for me. I’m still so excited for this drama even if the wait is now into 2016 before it arrives on the small screen.

Source:  koalasplayground

• Like 10

wow after J Estina Tiara in Black now comes Tiara in White version , still no doubt SHK is super gorgeous, very classy and so elegant, thanks hclover96 for the awesome updates!

from BnT news

Lee Young Ae – Song Hye Kyo – Ko Hyun Jung, Celebrities With The Best Skin

bnt newsbnt news – 4 hours ago

jlnllwlr9iohqhuvljld9tpxih96vdv6.jpg

[by Kim Boram/ translated by Yanchingsally Chu] There are celebrities that can capture people’s attention simply with their presence. They are Lee Young Ae, Song Hye Kyo and Go Hyun Jung, who are always the idols of the public regardless of the generation and time.

It is not an exaggeration to say that they are the standards of beauty, as they are three of the celebrities that are always shinning. Their similarity is that they are spotlighted for a skin similar to girls in their 20s. They cannot be missed out when talking about skin, which surprised many people, as if they had eaten antiseptic to keep their skin intact.

2.    Song Hye Kyo

3go10vr66mihoica8rj0rgy2ligzokng.jpg

Song Hye Kyo has a perfect appearance on which no flaws can be found from any angle. She has been well-known as one of the artists who have a good skin since her 20s and is still keeping that as one of her possessions now.

Her doll-like facial features and glowing skin contribute to her appearance that doesn’t change with time. If you want a honey skin like hers, it is important to maintain your health starting from your 20s.

• Like 12

its great to see SHKs new J Estina ad Tiara in White featured in K media article of sportschosun, but unfortunately I cant get much better English translation of the article using google trans, hope there will be English translation of this article soon!

송혜교, 순백의 여신 강림…'절정의 미모'

Song Hye-kyo, the virgin goddess descended ... the pinnacle of beauty '

송혜교

supremez@sportschosun.com
http://news.nate.com/view/20150826n41111?mid=e0102

from nate:포토로 보는 연예

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 12

Wow, what a gorgeous sight to behold! She really is stunning! Look at her, she could pass as a high school

student, don't you think? I am so happy for her. Despite everything she's been through, thanks no-gooder netizens, she's

survived them all! I wish you all the best, SHK! Please be happy and be healthy in body and spirit! The KYO Nation

is behind you 100.75% and more! You have our hearts forever! Floating_Heart

Here's a big bear hug for you.bighugGood luck with DoTs! crossed fingersAja aja fighting!cheer2

• Like 6

@marwa___, you're very welcome.  I'm happy that we're getting more news and pics of DotS now :)  Just wish we can get a set airing date.  There's been news saying that it will air later this year, while there's also been news saying that it will air beginning of next year.  I hope we don't have to wait that long :sweatingbullets:

Lucky fans in Shanghai will get to meet Kyo on Sept. 3 for the Laneige fan meeting.

6a9b66b3gw1evh5eiff1gj20jg0jg775.jpg

cr to weibo

Roem pic

ecd5ad1bgw1evfui2eqs9j20p00xb7eh.jpgecd5ad1bgw1evfui2w7puj20k90kk0vm.jpg

• Like 8

so happy for SHKs fans in China they'll have a chance to see her in person! so looking forward for fan pics/photos of SHK on this fan meet event by Laneige  in Shanghai, hope they will share a lot of SHK photos! 

SHKs fashion style as featured by Laneige

6a9b66b3gw1evg78hsf72j20b40b4wge.jpg

6a9b66b3gw1evg78hti6vj20b40b475q.jpg

6a9b66b3gw1evg78i0yd4j20b40b43ze.jpg

6a9b66b3gw1evg78i8q7lj20b40b4my2.jpg

6a9b66b3gw1evg78ilcqjj20b40b43zt.jpg6a9b66b3gw1evg78i9lwoj20b40b4ab6.jpg

J Estina Tiara in Black and White

11934787_498561950320814_1070823721_n.jp

credit: songhyekyozone

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 7

it's nice to see DoTs teaser photos/vid clip are getting more media milage , interest from social media and blogs, really hope the filming is going smoothly and they can come up soon with the airing date , fans are super excited for this k drama!

005tGexHjw1evge64oywmj30fj08q3z8.jpg

from nate

포토로 보는 연예

• 1440675998_449.jpg
  • 송중기 카리스마
    군인 완벽 변신

"I'm so sexy"…'태양의후예' 송중기, 카리스마 군인 완벽 변신 '심쿵'

TV리포트 원문 기사전송 2015-08-27 14:59 최종수정 2015-08-27 15:51기사 이미지

http://news.nate.com/view/20150827n28573?mid=e0102

from koreastardaily

《太陽的後裔》公開宋仲基、宋慧喬劇照,威武及清純吸引大眾視線

韓劇 KBS 2TV新劇《太陽的後裔》,於今日(27日)公開劇照,吸引大眾視線。

2015年8月27日   星期四19:47   JiaJia   1

http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/67434

• Like 7

I Began to notice that some fans got annoyed from kyo because of her private instagram while  she made the older one strictly official which gives the feeling that she put distance between her and her fans ...besides she posts in her private one at higher rate than the official one ...i am worried that this step may affect her negatively  ....for me ...I totally agree that she has the right to have some privacy and post her pictures freely especially  she thinks that every picture she posts could turn into an article ....we have to respect her privacy...we may have more chance that she reads our comments and even reply to them since the account became  only for her fans

Edited by marwa___
  • Like 1

hope fans will be considerate enough as to the privacy of their fave celebrities , as SHK fan im fine with her public IG and I understand if she wanted to have another private IG which other stars are doing also , besides SHK do update her IG from time to time and she will be giving us her new k drama DoTs soon!

her latest IG post garnered attention from Dispatch article

Selfie ★] “인형의 후예?”…송혜교, 방부제 미모

▶ Selfie(셀피) : 자신의 모습을 직접 찍은 사진을 의미하는 단어로, ‘자가촬영’ 사진의 줄임말. 2013년 옥스퍼드 선정 올해의 단어다…. [더보기]

20150827084551_s__2457676.jpg

▶ Selfie(셀피) : 자신의 모습을 직접 찍은 사진을 의미하는 단어로, ‘자가촬영’ 사진의 줄임말. 2013년 옥스퍼드 선정 올해의 단어다…. [더보기]

20150826231509_s__2777251.jpg

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/359207

기사입력 : 2015-08-27 08:47 오전

20150827084551_s__2457676.jpg

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/359327

• Like 8

hi MasY! thanks also for your awesome posts, hope SHK will always be doing fine!  looking forward for sept 3 Laneige event in China and hope they will have lots of SHKs beautiful photos!

from Laneige

6a9b66b3jw1evi3kw1ds5j20ka0m8ad2.jpg

from twitter

yasss i like Song Hye Kyo's look for this drama

Embedded image permalink

credit:avidneri

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 6

from weibo : they featured something about DoTs , cant wait to see this k drama!

df68a301jw1evicmmqogqj20nm0dajte.jpg

df68a301jw1evicmmx66wj20nm0dagnm.jpg

df68a301jw1evicmn4n56j20nm0daac1.jpg

df68a301jw1evicmmkscoj20nm0dawgi.jpg

cr:SJKDC/weibo

latest on SHK IG , looks like its DoTs filming site: just happy that SHK do update her official IG from time to time , hope fans will be happy for this and respect SHK if she still have other private IG !

11821202_120126491670090_1113845689_n.jp

11875574_1639129779679603_794283234_n.jp

005y8mXejw1evhej1nzhqj30ba07o3yu.jpg

credit: SHK IG

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 10