Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

SHK gets an exclusive interview by Sina. This is part 1 which is posted today (Nov 29th) http://ent.sina.com.cn/m/c/2014-11-29/doc-iawzunex4795590.shtml
Just translate what I can understand:

LOS ANGELES: In "The Crossing" 's Beijing conference site, Mr.John Woo strongly praised  Song Hye Kyo, saying she is an admirable actress, spent a month for the film's Chinese lines. Song Hye Kyo humbly said that apart from saying Chinese is a challenge, she was most worried about acting bad in such a big production.  She said that thanks to the director, and thank Takeshi Kaneshiro and Huang Xiaoming, as long as they are in the studio, she will feel relaxed and comfortable.

LOS ANGELES: Director Wong Kar-wai pursuits the perfection, very harsh with the actors , but this "The Crossing," Wu is said to be like everyone's dad.

Song Hye Kyo: Two directors are not the same temperament on the set, they are very strict on the film, director Wong Kar-wai also has a softer side. However, the director Wong Kar-wai feel like an uncle,director John Woo is really like a
father, this really is not the same.

LOS ANGELES: "The Crossing" starring big stars, also were from different countries, so does the crew have any special atmosphere?

Song Hye Kyo: The crew, the actors are caring ones, so there is no obstacles. This time there are a lot of well-known actors, but sorry that I mainly
have scenes with only Takeshi Kaneshiro and Huang Xiaoming, don't have much opportunity to communicate with other actors. I hope next time we also have the opportunity to cooperate, because they are very good actors. I would like to once again thank Takeshi Kaneshiro and Huang Xiaoming, as having their help, starring their opposite becomes very understanding, also helped me to complete my scenes, I am very grateful.

LOS ANGELES: Takeshi Kaneshiro and Huang Xiaoming,
privately, what kind of person are they ? For girls how is considerate care?

Song Hye Kyo: Xiaoming makes other actors very relaxed at the scenes, because he has very good sense of humor, joking regulates the atmosphere. Takeshi debuted early, he has a lot of experience. So there are scenes which I would ask him a lot of questions, listening to his ideas, the two people together to solve problems. With some actors, we will take time to understand each other, but
first collaboration with both of them, we're like old friends. As long as they are on the set, even not have to talk, you will feel relaxed and comfortable, and they will give me some comfort, I may not be able to use language to express this feeling.

LOS ANGELES: Two men of God, which is your favorite type?

Song Hye Kyo: I like both of them, ha ha!

LOS ANGELES: Masami Nagasawa said Takeshi Kaneshiro and emotional drama took a little awkward, do you and Huang Xiaoming starred opposite well?

Song Hye Kyo: Xiaoming gives me a very familiar feeling like old friends, so I played with him without any embarrassing scenes, very smoothly entered the love scenes.

LOS ANGELES: At the press conference at the Cannes Film Festival this year, Huang Xiaoming assumed that you are the most beautiful actress of the three, for this praise what do you think?

Song Hye Kyo: The movie's actresses are all very beautiful, very attractive.
The reason for this argument, probably because I was his wife in the film (Laughs).

LOS ANGELES: Your drama is the hit in the early years in China. after these last two Chinese films. In the future,
whether you consider to join more Chinese film?

Song Hye Kyo: I will not insist, after these movies if there are destined for me in China, I can take. But I can't greedy, I will wait for the arrival of fate.

LOS ANGELES: There are special co-directors or actors you wanted to work with? ( They mean in China )

Song Hye Kyo: so many, so many ...... I only filmed three Chinese films, only with three directors, so I hope to have the opportunity to talk to more Chinese director cooperation. The actor too, I'm greedy, I hope to with every good
actors .

LOS ANGELES: your previous screen role is mostly quiet and beautiful, the future whether you want to play some subversive role?

Song Hye Kyo: depends on what is Genre, Genre set. The role of which will set the base.
Recently, I want to make the most is thriller.

freshspring, thanks for the pics and article dearie....... and all chingus dearies for the fantabulous sharings  :x

not even a slightest hint from her mentioning a new upcoming project or the new movie with NT....... I guess we still have to wait awhile more   :):)

backreading few pages...... I smile to myself..... seems that our current ship here is TaKyo huh  :D:D

certainly NO objection   :)) :))

where is our sunflower dearie....... she's probably on the way to Beijing/Shanghai or she has reached there ? waiting for her updates on TC  :\"> :\">

whomever that make our dearest Kyo happy........ so thankful to the person....... appreciate so much  ;);)

tcpc4_zpszn49sqaa.gif~original

dc

@Ngoc Chieu our Kyo.sssi really enjoyed and feels comfortable with the company of HXM on that selfie photo...hahaha realy cute and funny...anyone who saw this photo can says that Kyo is having fun and enjoying that moment,,,good to see again the funny side of our dearie...
thank you everyone for the awesome gifts...

TaKyo fever is trending!!! :)) :)) :)) It's hot topic!!!\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ A shout out to TK, come visit Korea!It's just a stone's throw away!!!
If our KYO is indeed in love, what a lucky man he is!!!:)>-Thanks to whoever you are for bringing the spark back in Kyo's eyes!!! :x

^ Hi, jolie, thanks for the link. Is Hye Kyo making a funny face!? hahaha...
Thank you so much for all the updates and sharings, Kyonatics :x :x
So happy to see Hye Kyo's lovely and bright smile in recent activities in China. Next time will be in Taiwan on Dec.2... can't wait to see Takeshi, HXM and Hye Kyo together again  ;)  
Some pics from Chow Tai Fook event2000
cr to owner via tweibo

@freshpring unnie thank you for the info unnie. Because I know that pic. That was from her endorsement of clothing brand Lady Forever from 2011. And I was surprised that they used it as a cover in the Style Magazine. This only means that China really is updated about our Kyo unnie all the time.

@Ngoc Chieu looks like HXM is coaching Kyo to do funny face in that selfie photo...i've laughed really hard....its so funny..memek.. =))
@freshspring your right HXM really looked very dis appointed not able to hold on the triangle, and TK is very happy and satisfied on the other side..hahaha...its amazing how good photography skills you have to captured that very moments..