Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

This broadcast which is in the chat room will be on air at 17:44 tonight in CCTV6 :x
17:44 tonight our program will be broadcast, welcome. Film "The Crossing (on)" is the most popular movie these days. Recently another creative collective guest Internet chat rooms, Zhang began playing naughty, buns face ridicule Tong Dawei, Huang Xiaoming is to continue to look up the goddess Song Hye Kyo, in Korean to confession.

iNCU0yLh63xrF.png
4b355d26jw1emrrdltnuaj21ah0pb79z.jpg
@movie report

tnx guys for the awesome sharing

i notice that our dear girl is a bit tired at the event last night.. neverthless still looking fab <3

^ omo another gorgeous magazine cover of our goddess kyo is definitely the It cover girl!

kyo rocks xoxo

My pleasure @freshspring unnie, 
our girl is full of surprised... 4 covers magazine in one year  :-bd

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Song Hye Kyo Attends ‘The Crossing' Press Conference
kdramastars

The fashion magazine Vogue Korea released pictures of actress Song Hye Kyo attending the press conference of her upcoming film "The Crossing." 
In the pictures, actress Song Hye Kyo wore a creamy colored checkered jacket dress and showed off her beautiful legs, wearing a pair of high heels that matched the metallic texture of the dress. In related news, actress Song Hye Kyo's upcoming films, "The Crossing" and "I Am The Queen," are going to premiere in China this December.
 'The Crossing' is a historical film by John Woo that tells love stories of three couples who leave China for Taiwan during the Chinese Revolution in 1949. In addition to Song Hye Kyo, actress Zhang Ziyi is going to star in the film. "The Crossing" will premiere in China on December 2, 2014.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/57321/20141128/song-hye-kyo-attends-the-crossing-press-conference

4b355d26jw1emrrdltnuaj21ah0pb79z.jpg

cr weibo

@SusanC, sfc12, MayaE.......Song Hye Kyo's gaining WEIGHT! -Kim Soo Hyun's(A Man From Another Star) gain weight, he responsed,"....because Chinese food(so good....while his promotion in there)!"-But Song Hye Kyo's gaining WEIGHT because.....full IN LOVE    -w/supporting from family/close and 'very closed friend'/teamworks from dramas, movies/FANS...   -w/'dreaming man'/'promised man'/'REAL man'.[WHO?]We need to change the DATE from HIGH CUT 2009(H B) w/cover 'Yes, I am IN LOVE'...become 'Yes, I am IN LOVE/cover for 2014 or 2015!
FALLING IN LOVE......FALLING IN LOVE....

@SusanC i think only a blind man can't appreciate Kyo's beauty coz he can't see Kyo's physical looks.. ;-)

@RoseS what do you think is Kyo in love? :-D :x coz she gains weight..who's that lucky guy would be? :-D :-D :-D

I AM QUEEN's very smart decision=postpone to July 2015[Director John Woo offer SHK at the time SHK filmed drama WORLDS WITHIN 2008. Waiting she finished WW..then The Crossing delayed for prepared the ship...then again for John Woo's treatmen(cancer) in States...untill now(release at end 2014)=well prepared!
1/movie Hwang Jang J w/ Song Hye Kyo: lead actor(wrong picked at this time=no Kpop)/started 2006...ended 2007...[direstor Wong Zai 'caught eyes' on SHK's movie HJJ and offered her a supporting role in THE GRAND MASTER]2/drama w/Han Ji Won: lead actor Kpop....Both released same 'closed' time......2007=same name&same story!
1/'show time'...FESTIVAL/oversea's EYES/SHK has been nomineed best actress.....=02/many awards:......HJW...best actress/best couple.........

For Who shipping Song Hye Kyo&Jo In SungAs anyone watching variety show ROOMMATE(SBS TV), Jo In Sung has been offered a cast in this show(not response yet), some viewers' comments: Song Hye Kyo also, please! 

@sfc12, could not answering for your question because....that is my problem: BROOMS list.....so FULL! Pick ONLY one....who DARE saying....so!And Song Hye Kyo's problem: FULL chemistry=filming w/any co-stars.....='perfect couple'!