Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest charles0702

litmus58hk.jpg

is that alright?

yessss. thanx mzz booo.. that's one of it.. there is another that is kinda red, darkish brown and she was wearing a green sweater.. i am trying to go back to the pages but there is more than 200 pages. :(

Guest Jamieâ„¢

lol I think your talking about her Litmus photoshoot

these are the other pics I have of her w/ glasses from that shoot:

shkglasses7of.jpg

photo34242og.jpg

Guest charles0702

mzz boo.. thanx so much.. those are the 2 pix.. i am trying to order those exact emo glasses. i looked through this thread and i was only on page 22 and my eyes were getting kinda blurry.. now i don't have to search anymore. :D those glasses look so cute on her.. i hope they look good on me..

hey soustada.. read that you might be watching all in.. it kinda got mixed reviews and i noticed that our fellow shker's didn't like here in lbh together

Guest fatgrrl_slim

actually i liked all in.. it was a little draggy in the beginning but it gets better as the show progresses. i actually like lbh and think his acting was superb in all in.. he and shk had good on screen chemistry.. i wasn't surprised that they actually hooked up in real life.. the kisses between her and lbh were way more passionate that her's and bi's..

soustada, i recommend this drama.. it's kinda of a tearjerker cause i cried alot.. but the ending is happy and that's what i like.. :D

Er... Bi and SHK's kisses have absolutely no passion at all. It's kid's stuff. :lol:

Count me in among people who don't like the LBH-SHK pairing. I like them individually, but as a pair, not quite. But I'd still recommend All In to everyone coz I personally think it's a good drama.

Guest kneekey

while i was watching "All In" idk but i so wanted to stop watching it because of the storyline but i didnt b/c of shk :P and yea i agree w/ you candy that while watching "All In" there are times when what shk & lbh are doing are not acting anymore (e.g. when they are holding their hands, kissing etc.) it just seemed so real especially when lbh is looking at shk & vice versa, you can really feel that love is in the air. i guess the only hindrance is their age gap. 12 years is alot for a couple even if you say that age doesnt matter in some way icant help but think that if only lbh is younger then maybe they would look much more better

joy see ur online! :) i missed you! *waves non-stop* :) how's canada??

Guest sweet_treats1812

lol, here comes another teaser...this time from Nancy :lol: you guys are killing me here :P alrighty, I've decided to watch this drama at the end of the semester :P;)

hooray!!! i expect to hear reports about ur opinion while watching the drama alright? :P il be sure to share mine too...

joy! i see ya online!!! hi hi!!!

hahaha~ i agree with the bi and shk kissing thing..totally simple :sweatingbullets: no movement of the head even! geez...oh wells..i still found it cute..hahaha...

Guest jieun_lady

owww candy hello there...

nikki its very cold in and kinda lonely here...but maybe when im already used to new surroundings everything will be alrighty...im crossing my fingers....

Guest kneekey

THIS IS COMPLETE SPAMMING!!

me is fine joy doin' effin' projects :angry: how bout you?? have you toured canada already?? :D

Guest jieun_lady

any latest updates bout shg? i just saw her recent snappies from shanda's cool website.... well...she lost a lot of weight and she looks blooming as ever....she gets prettier and prettier as time goes by...awww i wish i could be like that....

nikki maybe this coming spring we will try to tour canada...its still winter here...so cold

i have to go now...im very tired and sleepy...nytie guys!

Guest charles0702

hello everyone.. going back in and out of this thread and enjoying reading everyones post... hi candy..waves.. i noticed that there are alot of mixed reviews of all in and alot of you don't like the pairing of shk and lbh.. shk was great in that drama.. boy, can she act.. i don't know how she can keep up with all those crying scenes.. if i tried to do that, i wouldn't have any more tears left. but for the people who watched this drama towards the end.. when shk hair was short, was that her real hair or a wig cause it was really poofy and frizzy.. my sis says it's a wig.

Guest sweet_treats1812

yeah~ she does seem to cry a lot in this drama...but she cried a lot in autumn in my heart too..(wait, all in has more episodes :sweatingbullets: ) i always wonder what she thinks about when she starts crying so bad..man, to summon tears at will like that...and heck! she even looks pretty when she cries! :tears:

oh...that young girl who played shk's younger character? i thot she looked pretty :)

Guest s3rene

There was nothing bad about the SHK and LBH pairing. If most people haven't been so in love with BiKyo, then they would give LBH a chance. I agree with sweettreats when she said that LBH was very gentle when he held SHK. He seemed manly and protective. :)

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I think it's not a matter of the pair being in itself bad (coz it's not. LBH and SHK did become a pair in real life, so how can that be bad?). It's more of an issue of personal preference.

Guest MysticaL

haha thanks soutsada7...i made that set awhile ago...bout 2 mths back...btw does anybody has the clip for the hk interview she did?? she looks really cute there

Guest sweet_treats1812

All IN is a good drama. The story is reallyinteresting but quite long so you need a lot of time to finish it. Hotelier is also a good one. But then I tend to like most of her dramas.

oohh~~ good for u! ive only seen FH and autumn in my heart..mwehehehe..i dunno if il ever watch hotelier though~ sorry shk!!

as for the lbh and shk pairing..i dont doubt the feelings they had for each other..and i truly am happy that they loved it each other so much..i guess it's jst that in my eyes, physically, the pairing is a bit off~ i dont know..it's jst me so watever u guys opinions are, i totally respect that..it's jst the physical thing that's bothering me..but emotion wise, i am truly glad that she and him had a history together even if that history ended up sadly...:)

i guess i tend to look at couples physically hahaha~ i know that's really biased and im so sorry for that...but of cors i wudnt scorn them jst coz i dont think they look good together..it's the feelings that matter after all..;)

Guest charles0702

hey everbody.. about to get ready to go to bed and wanted to say goodnight to everyone :D

remember when we wrote messages for shk, i remembered that i forgot to ask her that for future roles/ appearances, i would like to see her on the korean game show x-man.. i think that show is so hilarious.. i don't think she has been in any game shows.. for people who watch x-man, i think the part where the guys try to ask the girl out, i think all the guys will try to fight for shk.. that would be hilarious especially if they have a dance off.. :D

Guest soutsada7

^^completely agree with you Candy...although I'm happy that SHG experienced her first love and I haven't seen any of LBH's dramas (wasn't really drawn to him in the first place), it's still a matter of personal preference for me...I mean I'm happy that they were together and I don't hate the fact that they were together, it's just I'd be a tad bit happier if the person she goes with fits with my preference...again, it's a matter of personal preference. Overall, though, I'd just be happy with whoever she ends up with as long as she's happy.

mzz boo.. thanx so much.. those are the 2 pix.. i am trying to order those exact emo glasses. i looked through this thread and i was only on page 22 and my eyes were getting kinda blurry.. now i don't have to search anymore. :D those glasses look so cute on her.. i hope they look good on me..

hey soustada.. read that you might be watching all in.. it kinda got mixed reviews and i noticed that our fellow shker's didn't like here in lbh together

lol, I know exactly what you mean...tried to go through all the pages to reminisce, but my eyes just go bonkers on me everytime :wacko::lol: I'll be sure to share my views on the drama with you as soon as I finish it :)

hello everyone.. going back in and out of this thread and enjoying reading everyones post... hi candy..waves.. i noticed that there are alot of mixed reviews of all in and alot of you don't like the pairing of shk and lbh.. shk was great in that drama.. boy, can she act.. i don't know how she can keep up with all those crying scenes.. if i tried to do that, i wouldn't have any more tears left. but for the people who watched this drama towards the end.. when shk hair was short, was that her real hair or a wig cause it was really poofy and frizzy.. my sis says it's a wig.

hi tammie :waves at you happily: oh, now I'm so looking forward to watching the drama...I'll tell you my view about her "short" hair as soon as I finish watching it ;) as for now, gotta go study :D

hi Joy and all my wonderful SHGers :D