Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Song Hye Kyo is on a roll as of late, and perhaps she desires to complete as many projects as possible within a year or two until marriage arrives. :P

Guest lionel1430292475

Lets sing a long for UAA family "When the sun shines, we'll shine together,Told you I'd be here forever,Said I'll always be a friend,Took an oath I'ma stick it out 'til the end,Now that it's raining more than ever know that we'll still have each other.You can stand under my umbrella.You can stand under my umbrella (Ella ella eh eh eh) Under my umbrella (Ella ella eh eh eh) Under my umbrella" (Rihanna-Umbrella):)>-:)>-:)>-

drv7Jc2.jpg

lU9zLd.jpg

Noooooooo......Song4kim, you're kidding, right? :)) I want the tall handsome Mr. Trans! Not the kiddie young Trans!  :DAnyway, I am enjoying reading all your posts. In no time, I'll be as Korean as most of you guys. Just wait and see.:-jFor a starter, I am Asian,  I am now an expert in making kimchi fried rice, bulgogi, chapchae/glass noodles, korean fried chicken.I have a list of simple everyday words in Korean that I translated to English, courtesy of the internet. I hope I got them right.I frequent Korean supermarkets.\:D/ All this I'm doing because of KYO :)) I am such a loser!~X(Anyway, thank guys for all the pics and updates on the whereabouts of KYO. 

Hahahaha....@jaeinmae.... i noticed it too....and he was very precise about it. He said that her  height 161 cm mentioned in her profile is correct.....hahahahaLuckily the host let it pass...hehehehe and also if you noticed....SHK also mentioned that KDW is more attractive at work then when they meet in private.....hahahaha..........again the host was a nice guy....and let it pass again...hahahaha :D

Wait, is that the other part of WONKYO I am seeing in shorts? Are they both in Hongkong? Are we in lala land? Am I seeing things? I know I'm supposed to be having my beauty rest right now, but darn, that's KDW!I'm not losing my senses! My goodness, umbrellas everywhere. Okay, that's it. I'm really not going to be able to sleep!WONKYO has arrived!^:)^

Guest song4kim

Sue,hehehe...when i refreshed the pic,it became like that...good thing i found another pic of him! ;)here's another one...b1311xtylxcrossing7.jpg

Guest lionel1430292475

jaeinmae said: @lionel, so you did notice it too? my friend says,they (some people backstage) held their breath when KDW answered precisely SHK's  height.... they all sighed in relief, when the host let it pass and had no follow-up question on how did he know about that.... they're all grateful that it's not SHK's waistline that was aked... hahaha... imagine if that is the question.... hahaha......

Guest lionel1430292475

@SusanC noooo biyane KDW not in Hongkong, that pic is from Kundo Stage greeting August 3rd the day before Press Con

jaeinmae said: @lionel, so you did notice it too? my friend says,they (some people backstage) held their breath when KDW answered precisely SHK's  height.... they all sighed in relief, when the host let it pass and had no follow-up question on how did he know about that.... they're all grateful that it's not SHK's waistline that was aked... hahaha... imagine if that is the question.... hahaha......

Guest rjuliet

aahhhh I support and loving kyo with kdw...but when I see mr handsome trans is always stands so close behind kyo everywhere she goes when filming and promoting tc...my heart is torn...lol...kdw pls pls pls stay close to kyo always...dont let anyone steal her from u [-O< ...and oh jaeinmae, I notice u know an insider there, wow do u mind spill some more info :D

eveybody knows SHK height, no secret. go to any search engines like this :    https://www.google.com.sg/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHNQ_enSG579SG579&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#newwindow=1&q=song%20hye%20kyo%20height
there are many inconsistency in her true height cos some say her real height is actually 1.58M, hence nobody really knows the truth. KDW may have done his homework and already planned what to say in the press conference with SHK agreement. having said that,  KDW shud not have talked abt her height cos it's a sensitive subject which she hates n may feel offended. anyone in her shoes wud feel the same esp. when one is short n the other is tall. who likes to be called "shorty", tall ppl are forever proud of themselves n tends to look down on the shorts by comparing with each other. if she is tall, she would not have to suffer by wearing killer heels to match her co-star.  when she was young she hated her height so much so until she got immuned by criticisms. one of the reasons why she hates limelights and hate to walk on red carpets.  i do feel sorry for her when ppl like to mention about her height, so what about ppl's height - tall or short, fat or thin is God's will and no one can change human beings.

Guest jaeinmae

@nozaroc @juliet  hello, i got caught!!!!  hahaha...i'm having so much fun reading all the post and replying to lionel i did'nt think!!!!!! hahaha....well i might say that i do have a friend who stands near to the throne, so to speak.... hahaha but of course, confidential........ confidential..... there are something's yes, i really want to share but,  if i want some informations flow to me, i have to gag myself....hahaha... there are lots....but gosh.... how can i share this to you???? hahaha... you've seen the pics? well, what you see, is what you get, that's it for now...ooohhhhh, i can feel my friend glaring at me..... well, what do you want to know????

Thank you @susanC,you're amazing kyonatics.you are very resourceful in finding who's mr.angry back muscle.good job.time for you to rest.according to hcyhk, there's another photoshoot of shk today in hk this time for harper bazaar china.credit to HCYHK for the info.