Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

^ikr, probably, can't get enough of her :-/ ;):)>-

this is obvious huh  :D

Picture003_zps5564b42e.jpg~original

dc

kim, yes she is so alluring in the new pictorial...... sure more will come   ;;)

i like the pic she looks at PD Lee, very sweet and full of respect.

regal beauty  :x

Picture002_zpsb43f3425.jpg~original

Picture001_zps022d5398.jpg~original

• Like 1

Guest rjuliet

my reaction when seeing freshspring cute gifs : why everytime kdw gazed smoulderedly to kyo my heart stop beating...lol...and everytime kyo stole a glance with a sweet smile to kdw im smiling too...i think im going crazy...lol..

Guest rjuliet

ahahaha glad ive got a friend nozaroc :D ..their next interaction at the movie premiere is highly anticipated...im hoping the movie could be successful and got many awards so we are able to see them together again :x

^You guys are so cute :D:P
Don't know when the premiere VIP take place but I guess it is usually held before in theaters 1 week, right?

There is important information. According to dc, the event " Movie Talk" will be organized on August 12th (next Tuesday), at 9p.m KST. I tried to search on it, if I'm not wrong, fans and medium can take part in and it will be live on naver. Maybe like this one
DC's fans chat together that they wanna go there, and Apart from WonKyo, Beak Il Seok sunbaenim, Composer Jung Jae Huyng and the Director will be there
Aigoo, I think I need some help. Here is the link for news, please remind me if I mistake  ^:)^
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=songhyekyo&no=35732&page=1

And gifs, hope you enjoy
iRlTV2QwMsLiR.gif
iyatAs62PCxd3.gif

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"My Brilliant Life (두근두근 내 인생)  second trailer intro by one of youtube's top15films & animation channels worldwide world movie trailer repost from https://twitter.com/HCYHK 

Guest jaeinmae

just remembered something....... in Camellia- Love for sale, SHK was gotten pregnant by KDW, and now in MPL she once again,  found herself pregnant by him.... hahaha... those two really.... hahaha...

hey am ibtissem from Algeria and am big fan of song hye kyo since Autumn in my heart love all her dramas she is really the Queen of KOrean Dramas am looking fowrd her new Movies BTW song hye kyo is so popular in ARAB WORLD  watch dis  http://kdramastars1.wordpress.com/category/song-hye-kyu/

Guest jaeinmae

@elman...hello, you can watch camellia at dailymotion video, but unfortunately, no english sub yet....  :(( i'm not yet confident of my hangul so i'm afraid of subbing it..... :\">

Guest sunflower91

Wow non-stop update on MPL presscon - SHK always surprises her fans with her lovely pics , i thought it's only from the presscon but there's more from J Estina new AD - beautiful photos overload!
From Dispatch  -  the gorgeous SHK on the new J Estina AD

"NG컷도, 두근두근"…송혜교, A컷 같은 B컷 공개

기사입력 : 2014-08-05 10:35

2014851030372524net_T5_92279.jpg