Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Song Hye-kyo and Kang Dong-won at a movie premiere
photo399036.jpg

Actor and actress Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo were seen at the theaters.
They attended the VIP premiere of the movie "Venus Talk" on the 4th of February.
The two of them will be starring in the movie "My Palpitating Life" as a married couple.
They were also seen at the movie premiere of "Hwayi : A Monster Boy" last year, sitting together and watching the movie.
Netizens say, "They've become better looking since the last time I saw them!", "It's so hard to see them", I am watching "Venus Talk" too" and more.
HanCinema

Thanks to everyone for the news and etc...i wish i could have more times being here, but the hardship of life sometimes doesn't allow me so...but my heart is always here to stay.

So good to see our lovely Kyo....and of cos KDW. Too bad the media is blowing it up this way though, their rude headlines are still pouring in like no ends...and i wish UAA can be more wiser, to be honest. I  tend to talk straight from the heart, bianeh for this, but i do worry for Kyo, Kyo said she doesn't care anything more but  i really hope Ms Park could handle this better  :( . Maybe that's just me.

edit: wbhkis, well, the headlines are so misleading to the point that it's nuts though the contents are fine. DC's fans aren't happy for this...fan wars here and there and i dun wish to see  Kyo invited unnecessary haters :P .

class="title"Berlin: John Woo Returns to Filmmaking in a Big Way With 'The Crossing' 10:00 PM PST 2/5/2014 by Clifford CoonanJohn Woo Directing - H 2014 class="main_article_deck"The $40  million feature, dubbed "the Chinese 'Titanic'" by local media, is doing advance sales in Berlin.

With lensing done on The Crossing, John Woo’s return to movies after a four-year break, the legendary Hong Kong director is keen to show he is just as comfortable with a big love story as he is with violent shootouts.

our editor recommendsthe_crossing.jpgJohn Woo Discusses Upcoming Epic 'The Crossing' icon_red_darrow.png

Beijing Galloping Horse, the Chinese studio behind the $40 million feature, dubbed “the Chinese Titanic” by local media, is doing advance sales in Berlin.

The two-part feature, which is based on a true story, is a love story about three couples fleeing China for Taiwan on a steamer during the 1949 revolution. The ship sank after colliding with a freighter, claiming about 1,000 lives. “I’ve wanted to make this movie for a long time, because people always see me as an action director, but they don’t realize that I can make romantic love stories, too,” the Face/Off director tells THR. “I wanted to make a film that showed a turbulent period in modern history, to show how love can survive and overcome all difficulties.”

The film marks his return after a long time off, during which he had surgery to remove a tumor.

Woo says Wang Hui-Ling, who wrote Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, told him about the story during the shooting of Red Cliff in 2008. China Film Group and Zhejiang Huace Film & TV also are backing the movie, with Woo and Terence Chang’s Lion Rock Productions banner attached. The movie, previously called 1949 and Love and Let Love, has been planned since 2009 but has run into script approval delays — not surprising given that films about the revolutionary era tend to be extremely politically sensitive.

“This movie has several themes: It is firstly about fate, which means that in life, many things happen for reasons beyond your control,” says Woo. “You can make the best of plans, but ultimately what happens is not up to you. It is also about humanity, about how suffering brings out the best and worst in people. More importantly, this movie is also about hope. No matter what happens to you, no matter how difficult things become, things will always get better in the end.”

Woo is busy again after his illness, working on several projects, including Flying Tigers, a co-production between China Film Group and Netherlands-based Cyrte Investments about U.S. fighter pilots in WWII China, and a remake of Jean-Paul Melville’s 1967 French classic Le Samourai.

He also is working on Day of the Beast, a remake of Seijun Suzuki’s 1963 yakuza movie. The movie features a pan-Asian cast, including China’s Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiaoming, Tong Dawei, Qin Hailu and Wang Qianyuan, South Korea’s Song Hye-kyo and Taiwan’s Chang Chen, and Japan’s Masami Nagasawa and Takeshi Kaneshiro.

:-? hmmmm...i wonder what the other write-ups/news articles that came out is all about...so far I haven't read any news item that put SHK-KDW in a bad light that would cause some worries to us fans...if there is/are can somebody share it to us what's it all about? :-@ ...but I'm happy to see the both of them :\"> <:-P

@utkim, hi! If i may ask, what did you mean by this -- "Too bad the media is blowing it up this way though, their rude headlines are still pouring in like no ends...and i wish UAA can be more wiser, to be honest. I  tend to talk straight from the heart, bianeh for this, but i do worry for Kyo, Kyo said she doesn't care anything more but  i really hope Ms Park could handle this better . Maybe that's just me."

Are they saying negative stuff about SHK?

Hello kyonatics...at long last, got a chance to visit this lovely thread, since i started my first ever job i have a hard time visiting here, sorry to everyone & to u hye kyo unnie, miss you so much unnie & chingus :((

okay, okay, since i rarely visit the thread now,no time for my emo mode, hahaha :)) 
and pertaining to our princess settling down, like all of you guys...me too rooting for that big day to come and also my big day or our big day perhaps? my big day too, bcoz its gonna be my first time to go to SKorea??? hehehe, sorry guys...its just that i promised to myself that i will really go there & attend that big day of her, even if i'm not invited,hehehe, i'm that desperate & determined to see our dear girl in person & of corz to the namja he loved/care/value & etc so much :x and becoz of that, hye kyo ssi....please not this year, i just got my first job ever & i didn't save that much & i promise to all?? kyoers  to treat them at DE CHOCOLATE!!!!!! :)) :)>- byaneh everyone....but if that big day is really settled this year, then i have no objection,anymore :)) hahaha

anyways.....kai tnx for asking about what aritaum is, & ms shanda, thank you for the info, i also wanted to know what aritaum is but when i'm here & saw many kyo i do forgot to ask about  it, hehehe and i didn't know sephora is a luxurios thing, thanks to my sister for letting me wear/used her sephora lip gloss, sorry guys, its just that i remembered sephora...  :)>- hehehe & by the way, advance or belated? happy birthday to you ms.shanda since i didn't knew when exactly & i was just basing deaborj post and 1 week has been passed, so happy birthday <:-P

hi putrin unnie, i must say, you're really really an avid and loyal fan of hye kyo unnie here since then,??  coz you can identify who were those fans who ended there hiatus & decided to show themselves here again...hehehe, sorry unnie i just do observed it :D
and to everyone thank you, to all the seniors, dongsaengs & newbies here, thanks for all the updates, the endless pics of J.estina & i'm pretty sure, more updates on MPL & not just more, maybe flooding or pouring pics, vids, links, scs, gifs & etc anytime soon & for sure i will be sweating doing my backreading  #:-S, hehehe and though i know, i'm so late but i hope its still okay to greet and wish a HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR to everyone celebrating it :) and of corz to our dear princess, hope she had a great time celebrating it with her loved ones")

and promise chingus last na to, hehe its just that i can't contain my happiness now, after 2 weeks since i started my first ever job, i've got my first ever promotion >:D<, hye kyo unnie is really a great inspiration and thank you too putrin unnie, freshspring dearest, deaborj, cocomhe for your messages to me, coz it really helped me a lot while adjusting to my new surroundings, hehehe..i'm just oh super happy now, hehehe..sorry for the off topic,
balato nyo na to sa akin guys, hehehe..and Lord thank you so much ^:)^
and again thanks everyone and good evening!!!

Thank you very much guys.  What a great news to see and read.  I'm excited for Hye Kyo and Dong Won movie together.
I feel the reporters gave more importance seeing them together watching the movie instead of a review of the movie.
I'm curious what negative news are there? 

Thanks, @utkim. I don't see anything wrong with these two together at a movie premiere. Why do they (media) make such a fuss about it? Hope nothing negative there with their reports. Besides, they were with their UAA family :)

Hi! Guys ! I am not sure who this lady and how is she related to song Hye Kyo , Miss . Park and Divashim .. seems she's pretty close to them .. cos she's got a lot of tweets about Kyo ., just want to share it here but it's in Korean., so may I ask Putrin or anyone here to help me translate this .. Thank you !! :)

송혜교 1 위 - Y-STAR 생방송 스타뉴스[랭킹쇼 하이five] 여배우의 재테크 노하우는?

VOD Link :

tvcast.naver.com/v/120478

10:06pm - 6 Feb 14

Here's another one .. from

that lady..

송혜교 photo - 2월 4일 오후 열린 영화 "관능의 법칙" VIP 시사회에 참석했다. Long time no see our Goddess ♥♥♥♥♥♥ !!! pic.twitter.com/TkWgFfQqk7

Heres another tweet fron same person ... seems after the news about the VIP premier where Kyo and Kang Dong won seen watching together .., fans have different reactions that's what thought based on her tweets ... but am not sure .., here's her tweet in English ... she tagged Miss. Park and Divashim ..

Dears, please please understand & listen what's our fans concerns, many thanks !

gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id… @ellentuna @divashim

12:26pm - 6 Feb 14

^ No worry mamie, thanks for sharing, they look good together :D

wbhkis, i just delete my new post knowing it won't be good :))

Hopefully the movie shooting will start soon. 

Have a nice weekend ahead, dearies :D

edit: mieyan, you are right dearie...just give it a sh** huh and i know we are acting like her own mom...i know keke .

class="at_title"Song Hye Kyo And Kang Dong Won Make One Attractive Couple

By Joan MacDonald | February 06, 2014 12:19 PM

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won make a very attractive couple so naturally the two actors attracted attention when they were seen together at the recent premiere of "Law of Pleasures," a film also known as "Venus Talk."

The stars sat together at the VIP premiere but it was not the first time the two were seen at a movie premiere together.

They also attended the movie premiere of "Hwayi: A Monster Boy" together last year.

To read the article, visit kdramastars.com.