Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest chloebelle

http://asianwiki.com/My_Palpitating_Life Profile Movie: My Palpitating Life (literal title) Revised romanization: Doogeundoogeun Nae Insaeng Hangul: 두근두근 내 인생 Director: E J-Yong Writer: Kim Ae-Ran (novel), E J-Yong Producer: Cinematographer: Release Date: 2014 Runtime: Language: Korean Country: South Korea Plot A young couple, both of whom are 17-years-old, learns that they will have a baby. The couple feels uneasy and with their heart beating faster than ever, they wait for the birth of their first child. Finally, they have a beautiful boy. Their baby is named A-Reum and the couple learns that he has Progeria syndrome, a rare genetic defect that will cause their baby to show advanced aging from an early age. A-Reum grows up to become a 17-year-old boy who likes reading and writing. He has the mind of a 17-year-old, but he looks like a withering old man. He becomes interested in a girl his age. Notes Based on the novel "Pit-a-pat My Life" by Kim Ae-Ran (published June 20, 2011 by Changbi Publishers, Inc.). Actress Song Hye-Kyo is "positively considering" the leading role. http://www.hanbooks.com/mypali.html About This Book Arum, who was born from 17 year old parents and suffers from progeria, is now 17 years old although his body is that of a 80 year old. Knowing that he does not have much time left on earth, he decides to write a story about the young love of his parents and how he came to be and present it to his parents on his 18th birthday...

Guest chloebelle

My pleasure freshspring :) thank you so much for your awesome posts and gifs :) Here's more about the book,wish they have in English ,would be great book to read during winter soon .... My Palpitating Life One critic from list. Kim Ae-ran is well-known among Korean writers born in the 1980s. She made a high-profile debut by winning the first Daesan Literary Awards for College Students in 2002, and published two short story collections amid growing expectations about her in Korean literary circles. For her age, Kim received plenty of literary awards and her short stories were also well received, proving that there was a reason for high hopes regarding her literary talent. But she faced a challenge, or rite of passage that she could not avoid—her first novel. So many talented writers gain fame in the short story genre but, strangely enough, fail to produce quality work in the genre of novels. In other words, a good short story writer is not necessarily a good novelist. All in all, Kim’s novel, My Palpitating Life, previously serialized in a literary magazine, meets public expectations. In the novel, the first person narrator is a 17-year-old boy named Han A-reum who suffers from progeria. Due to his condition, he looks like an 80-year-old man. As he races through life at a relentless speed, his life is also marching toward death. His parents, Han Dae-su and Choi Mi-ra, became parents when they were just 17-years-old. The problem is that Dae-su and Mi-ra seem to be stuck at the mental age of 17. My Palpitating Life generates a stream of ironic moments by comparing and contrasting A-reum’s adult-like optimism and his not-so-mature parents. The precocious boy writes up a story about his birth and shows up at a television program to raise funds for treating his disease. A 17-year-old girl, who happens to watch the broadcast, starts exchanging letters with A-reum, leading to budding affection, only to be blindsided by a snag. Readers are bound to be controlled by Kim’s skillful writing. The novel is a testimony that Kim, a precocious literary genius, has emerged as a leading writer. This entry was posted in Dynamic Korea and tagged Kim Ae Ran, Korea, novelist, 김애란, 소설가, 한국 on 2013/03/26 by Alex Son.

Guest deaborj

Song hye kyo piggybacking Lee Son Jae for me would be a funny scene instead of a dramatic one..as it would resemble the scene in Full House where Hye Kyo was piggy backing  Young Jae's  grandmother.... Hope she doesn't drop Lee Son Jae like her...hehehehe :D  right chloebelle?

thanks for the gifs freshspring chinggu  ^:)^

have a great day Kyonatics though it's raining here in our beautiful country.

Guest chloebelle

deaborj... :)) you make me LOL ... Imagining when Jie eun piggy backs Halmeoni hahaha ....well I hope they put some comedy in it,based on the book,the parents are stuck with the mental of 17 years old,maybe they can make comedy out of it ....lolll .... Really miss Jie eun in FH and my imagination running wild again,hoping they will make FH 2 with their marriage life,young jae got accident and suffers amnesia ,in order to gain his memory back,Jie eun has to repeat every lil things before they got married ...but this time after getting medicine from Halmeoni ,Jie eun gets pregnant and become mommy,just like her pic holding baby,above.....how's that? Hahaha byaneh,can't help just ignore my crazy wild imagination ....maybe because it's bed time...lolllll

Thanks everyone for the updates :)lionel said: wow next project..when the first time i read about the story in my mind is Joo Won as her child and KDW as her husband,what kind of a perfect family right...and also Joo Won have outstanding acting in Good Doctor

thanks chloebelle, freshspring and hclover for the fabulous gifs, pics, links.....

the one that jis wiped his hand on the staff's jacket is so comical..... he is very gentleman huh....... i really wish Kyo has a chance to collab with him again.

on Kyo's upcoming project, since she don't look her age and easily passed off as a 17 yr old too, i think we need a boyish-looking actor as husband/father.....   ;;)  ;;)

and i hope her son is not too heavy for her to carry or piggyback  :P :P

another article on her donation tickets -

Song Hye Kyo Is An Angel

Song Hye Kyo has been described as having the face of an angel. But recently the kind-hearted actress also became an official Cinema Angel by supporting the charity Culture Donations Cinema Angels.

The star of "That Winter The Wind Blows" bought 1,000 tickets to the Busan International Film Festival and donated them to needy children.

"I hope this provides a positive experience for the children," said Song, who is currently shooting the film "The Crossing" in China. "I hope more children can take part in the film festival and learn more about movies."

Song is only one of many actors who support the organization, which was founded in 2007 by director Lee Hyeon Seung. Other actors who pledge their support include Gong Hyo Jin, Bae Doona, Sin Min Ah, Lee Na Young, Cha Seung Won, Lee Byung Hun and Song Kang Ho.

It's not the first time Song Hye Kyo has done charity work and she helps where she can. This spring marked her third anniversary of helping to care for stray dogs at an animal shelter.

According to the shelter staff, she just shows up whenever she has free time.

In 2012 she donated her time to a Chinese school construction campaign titled "The Future Lies With Children." She starred in the Doosan Construction campaign video and returned her modeling fee to help build the school.

"I received a lot of love and support from Chinese fans and always wanted to give something back," said Song, who is currently there shooting her new film.

"The Crossing" tells the story of a boat that has been called the "Chinese Titanic" and the people whose lives were affected by its loss.

Song, who is the only Korean actress to twice grace the cover of Korea's Harper's Bazaar, also  volunteered her time to help Save The Children and the Korean Breast Cancer Foundation.

And she made a donation to help the visually impaired. Her role as the blind heiress Oh Young in "That Winter The Wind Blows" helped her to become more aware of the limited Braille publications that are available. As a result, she funded a project to provide 1,000 much-needed Braille guidebooks at the Independence Hall of Korea in Cheonan.

"Not so many Braille brochures are provided for the blind in local museums," she said. "After I played a role of a blind woman, I realized how many difficulties they face in their daily lives. To help them, I decided to support publishing Braille brochures."

With her involvement in Cinema Angels she hopes to introduce more children to the wonders of the cinema.

-kdramastars

^ We post at the same time putriN :D

Kyo  was at the VIP premiere of the director Camellia yesterday with KDW and Ms park, this UAA family is getting stronger and closer  eh?  :D  btw, i can see the girl whom was playing with Kyo in the movie "A reason to live"

s1rj.jpg
http://media.daum.net/entertain/culture/newsview?newsid=20131003134506916

utkim said: ^ We post at the same time putriN :D

Kyo  was at the VIP premiere of the director Camellia yesterday with KDW and Ms park, this UAA family is getting stronger and closer  eh?  :D  btw, i can see the girl whom was playing with Kyo in the movie "A reason to live"

s1rj.jpg
http://media.daum.net/entertain/culture/newsview?newsid=20131003134506916