Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

ria19 said:

^^ Thanks for all the wonderful updates peeps :D

Welcome Ira to SHG's thread :-h  by the way tat's a sweet name u have :)

This is the recent update from our shanda :x love the pic...Kyo looks classy  ;;)

Instagram Update

Sep 1, 2013 •

I’m sure you guys remember this photo of Kyo on Instagram posted by Shon Hyung Sun Jun (AKA Shonju). Well, he uploaded another photo of Kyo – this time from her HwangJini inspired photo shoot for the cover spread of Vogue (June 2007) in Paris. A cool thing about that shoot is she is the very first Korean actress to grace the cover of Vogue (Korea). You can refresh your memory or read about it here. Even though the photo isn’t new, it’s still nice to see, and I love the hashtags Shonju used. He and Kyo must be really close friends!

fxyq.png

Source: Instagram @Shonju

via Songhyegyo.net

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

thanks guys for the wonderful photos and updates....it makes me miss hye kyo so much i hope shes always in good health..all i want right now is the directors cut dvd i hope i can get this year by hook or by crook hehehe...fighting!!!!! :D :>

Hi every body, Hic, I'm homesick starving-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862520 Kim unnie said true, How can I wait our movie for a long time without a few leaked pics, I have thought like that, but I forgot. I tried to not log in our thread, but I can't bear any more sadness. I am deeply touched when read beautiful words everyone give me, why can I though about leaving you. I'm so sorry depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862499 I always want to comeback to Kim unnie, putriN unnie, ss songhyegyonet, , and of course, my beloved deaborj, megbc, ria, jjsweeter, and many other lovely members here I love. always want to continue to share my thoughts and update about our Hye Kyo here. Can I hug all of you? wow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527

PS: OMG, Many thanks to putriN unnie and Kim unnie for BTS pics. I love them too love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793773

dance girl 1 smileyFreshspring ,I am so happy to see you back!I am sure the rest of our friends here feels the same:)
Let's all give her a group hug chingus!!group-hug2-smiley.gif?1292867610

hello-smiley.gif?1292867615RIA!Hope you are doing ok!heart-shape2-smiley.gif?1292867614

Jessica Ruan!thanks for all the beautiful SHK pictures and gifs!! love-shower-smiley.gif?1292867634

Guest deaborj

I was just about to post how I miss freshspring because of the many pics that Jessica ruan( welcome girl :-h ) has been posting when.......lo and behold, I see freshspring's posts :D

@freshspring - I had to look at your posts a couple of times and had to even rub my eyes and slap my chubby cheeks to ensure that I'm not dreaming in seeing you back here....like what megbc8 said----let's have a group hug to welcome you back girl! :D :D :D  (this is how big my grin is now that you're back).

these days, I've been on a silent lurking mode.....I was just enjoying looking at the pics and gifs Jessica ruan has been posting  :D ....and of course just waiting for any recent pic of Kyo.   8->

songhyegyonet -I sooo love the new site design. (sorry if the post is kinda late). I tried to participate on the fan zone but I kinda encountered an error. I think it's an error on a link but i'm not sure if I did it correctly as well. I'll try again coz I think it's really cool. :D

Ottoke!!I am missing  our princess so much...I ended just up compiling her K drama MVs.sad cute cat

Autumn in my Heart

Guardian Angel

All In

Sunshine Love

Full House.....my Favorite heart-shape2-smiley.gif?1292867614  ypu will love this funny mv lol.

Coming next will be my other 2 most fav .SHK K drama:x :-bd :-bd

freshspring: Woooah,you are back!!!! thank you for returning to us dearie  :*...So happy..A big hug for you  >:D

and thanks for those lovely pics dearie:) also to Jessica for those pics from TWTWB..sweet reminiscence and

beth for those amazing MVs :D

here's snaps of lovey-dovey scene from TGM.. :x

kt4i.jpg17ud.jpg3zxq.jpg

baidu

Guest evetang

eh guys, I found there is DVD Making Film & DVD Special Feature on Weibo insungchina and lovehyekyo81, but it seems you have to register an account at Baidu to download it

Guest Jessica Ruan

khxy said: Hello chingus!!!
Hye Kyo is set to appear on the cover of Harper's Bazaar anniversary magazine.
and polls for actresses that left a good impression on netizens 2013
1) Song Hye Kyo
2) Kim Tae Hee
3) Soo Ae
source:baidu
edit: Hi @songhyegyonet, i'm not sure which issue it will be but high chance that it will be next month issue

freshspring, so happy to see you back dearie *hugz*

ria, Thanks dear. whoaa....so tempting :D . I want the uncut TGM version so badly and the kissing scene of cos :P

Link from Baidu, the tgm trailer in French including this beautiful and romantic scene :x.
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1179064798?pn=89