Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

:lol: For some reason, I found your comment funny. Am I that FH-crazy? :crazy:

Re: SHK's following with the male audiences, I think she's popular with the guys... it's just that guys are not as 'vocal' as girls when it comes to admiring celebrities. Ya know, it kinda diminishes the 'macho' side of them. :rolleyes: But here in the Ph, guys love her to bits. My dad adores her. I have an officemate who's willing to divorce his wife for her (I'm not kidding). When it was rumored that she will star in a local soap opera (but the network cannot afford her, so they got Joe Chen instead), a lot of guys openly declared that they will camp out at the set just to catch a glimpse of her. These are facts, I actually know some of these guys personally. :lol:

Also, remember that Love Letter stint she did last year? When she came out, all the guys in the audience had their mouths wide open in shock and acted like schoolgirls who just saw their crush. :lol:

lol, fatgrrl_slim, you really do have a great sense of humor in sharing this with us...I'm still chuckling like how I did from li's earlier posts...yeah, my bro is going gaga over SHG as well (and he usually doesn't...go gaga over girls, that is) :D

I"VE GOT AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I"VE GOT 5 FRIGGIN TICKETS TO THE EXCLUSIVE SHG TEA PARTY @JW MARRIOT!!!!!!!!!!

i think im just gonna die.... hahahahahahhahahahahaha

i've died and gone to heaven....

so let's see.....

i've got 5 tix, one for me, one for bm05m, 2 for my frens, which means i have

ONE TICKET left.... actually i wanted to give this to a fren but they are not relli into SHG or Korean Wave or watever so why waste it on them.... decide to give it to my fellow soompiers.....

who wants it??????? (im not selling it, im giving it away FREE hahahahha)

first come first serve basis hahahah

it will be on TUES 3 pm....

based on my calculations... i think only about 100 over ppl are going to be thr... talk about exclusivity....

and i freaking sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY in korean over national radio to get this tickets..... worth every bit of my embarassment.... (the DJ forgot to ask my name so i waas anonymous on air... hahaha)

wahhh, wahhhh...let me add that again - wahhhhhh!!! I'm so excited for you...dang girl, you sang over national radio...giving you mad props for this ;) You just rock my socks with that news (jeez, getting all shivery now)...lol. Can't wait for that day to come. Here's my message to SHG:

Name: Soutsada

Soompi's S/N: Soutsada7

Nationality: Laotian

Message: I think you are one of the most gorgeous Asian women that I've ever seen, albeit a very talented one. I love all the dramas that you starred in. You are really a great actress and my idol. You have many avid fans everywhere, especially at Soompi (www.soompi.com <--- just in case you want to check us out one day ;)). We SHGers at Soompi all love you!!! :D

bm05om: if you don't mind me asking, what is your name? Also, perhaps we can add what our fav drama is out off all the one that she starred in? Mine is definitely be Full House!!! :w00t:

i hate her. she's too perfect. jk i'm just jealous.

welcome to the thread xl0lxl0lx :D

OMO OMO!!!

YOU CALLED ME,AND I COULDNT PICK IT UP AND CALL YOU BACK..AND YOU WOn!!!! :w00t::w00t:

CONGRATS LI!!!!!

you really will give me one?omo omo..you're so sweet!!! :blush:

i'm wanna say i'm dying to hear this,but i wont because the word is a bit sensitive to me..BUT STILL..I'M TOTALLY FREAKED OUT RIGHT NOW!!! :lol:

I AM GOING TO MEET SHK!!!

AND LI FREAKIN SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN KOREAN ON NATIONAL RADIO!!! :lol:

I AM GOING CRAZY :wacko::ph34r::lol:

awww, you're too cute bm05om :P

finally.. soompi is back on. *waves at miss.bi, soutsada, and all SHKers*

hey fanta thanks for that pic you posted 3 pages back i think. shk with 3 other ladies. I've never seen that pic before. gawd.. she looks gorgeous. just so pertyyy. She looks so stunning with that make-up. luv it.

so is she really going to malaysia? you ladies who live in malaysia are lucky if you get to see her. just don't forget about us. share pictures ok? :D

hi lyn :waves happily back at ya:

i want to know about even meet & greet thanks my friend

hi, welcome to our wonderful thread luktal :D

hey there!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the congrates!!!!!!!! i'm really happy right now....just can't wait until tuesay!

i think by now u all now that crazili and elaine33 are going to to her tea party.

i really hope that i can shared this party with all the soompier! out there.

but i only can shared the pix with u all when i post it out!!!!!

thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wahh, you're another lucky person. Have fun at the event and be sure to share some pix and snippets of your experience :) Welcome to the thread, btw...lol, you've become quite famous in our SHG thread for winning the five tickets :P

are you all going to Sg.Wang after the tea party?

i heard there will be a public appearance... at 7pm?

i wanna go.. anyone going also?

have fun!!! be sure to share some pix with us :D Welcome to our wonderful thread, btw ;)

Guest soutsada7

talk about fans.. even my mom's a fan herself..

and she's going to the public appreance too.. yay~!!

that is so cute...wish my mom likes k-dramas like me; she likes watching only Thai dramas :(

but my mom did say that SHG's really beautiful when she saw my desktop background, which is a pix of SHG, btw ;)

ooo, I've got one more thing to add li and bm05om: what about what types of role we, as her most avid fans, would like to see her enact in the near future?

ATTENTION SHKers!!

(updated)INFORMATION REGARDING THE SOOMPI SHKers MESSAGE PROJECT

we (bm05om and I) are thinking of compiling messages from you guys

state your name, location etc etc etc and we'll put it in a scrapbook or watever and give it to her...

whaddaya think??? so she knows she has fans from US, CANADA, CALI??? she'll prolly go thr one day....hahahaa

i dunno... you guys tell me wat you think.... any ideas????

time is rather limited... its friday 3 pm now and the thing is on Tue 3pm

thats right everyone..come on,anymore ideas?lets show SHK our love! :wub:

Name:

Soompi S/N: (this just to show that we're not making up the posts..hehe)

Nationality:

Fave SHK Drama:

Future SHK Dream Role:(what types of role we, as her most avid fans, would like to see her enact in the near future?)

Message: (Topic for this would be why you are a fan of hers + Words of appreciation/encouragement+maybe a little bit of other stuff ;) )

lbm05om: if you don't mind me asking, what is your name? Also, perhaps we can add what our fav drama is out off all the one that she starred in? Mine is definitely be Full House!!! :w00t:

welcome to the thread xl0lxl0lx :D

awww, you're too cute bm05om :P

aww thanks soutsada..you can call me anem.and thanks for the excellent ideas..you truly are a SHK fan.i've updated the Message Requirements :lol:

Guest candy3012

haha.. my mom's a fan of SHG after watching autumn in my heart..

she's always saying how pretty she is..

that time i wasnt a kdrama fan yet..

i start to like her after Full House..

so you can say my mom's a fan (first) hahaha.. silly..

^^ it would help if i can understand the post above... hahah

OKIE OKIE..... IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT...!!!!

we (bm05om and I) are thinking of compiling messages from you guys

state your name, location etc etc etc and we'll put it in a scrapbook or watever and give it to her...

whaddaya think??? so she knows she has fans from US, CANADA, CALI??? she'll prolly go thr one day....hahahaa

i dunno... you guys tell me wat you think.... any ideas????

time is rather limited... its friday 3 pm now and the thing is on Tue 3pm

You are one lucky lady! I would love to see Hye Kyo in person.

Guest soutsada7

awww, that's just really cute...please let your mom know that a SHGer at Soompi just called her cute :P:D

anem, what a beautiful name...I wanted to add "aja, aja hwaiting!!!" to my message :P

hi there!! :D see you and your mom at Sungei Wang!!

awww, that's just really cute...please let your mom know that a SHGer at Soompi just called her cute :P:D

anem, what a beautiful name...I wanted to add "aja, aja hwaiting!!!" to my message :P

aww..thanks..oh yeah,please add them! :D thanks so much for your ideas!

OKAY EVERYONE,I HAVE TO GO NOW.PLEASE POST UP YOUR MESSAGES FOR OUR BELOVED SHK.I'LL BE BACK IN A FEW HOURS.AGAIN,FOR THE LAST TIME I'M POSTING THE MESSAGE FORM:

Name:

Soompi S/N: (this just to show that we're not making up the posts..hehe)

Nationality:

Fave SHK Drama:

Future SHK Dream Role: (what types of role we, as her most avid fans, would like to see her enact in the near future?)

Message: (Topic for this would be why you are a fan of hers + Words of appreciation/encouragement+maybe a little bit of other stuff ;) )

i'll see you guys later :)

Guest soutsada7

hi there!! :D see you and your mom at Sungei Wang!!

aww..thanks..oh yeah,please add them! :D thanks so much for your ideas!

OKAY EVERYONE,I HAVE TO GO NOW.PLEASE POST UP YOUR MESSAGES FOR OUR BELOVED SHK.I'LL BE BACK IN A FEW HOURS.AGAIN,FOR THE LAST TIME I'M POSTING THE MESSAGE FORM:

i'll see you guys later :)

aww, thanks for doing this for us...I am eternally grateful ;)

should we have a Soompi shout-out team? hahahh..

just getting hyped..

so sad i cant go to the tea party.. but i'm still gonna attend the public apperance tho...

sounds really interesting...u r still lucky be to catch a glimpse of her LIVE :)

:w00t: very long post there, soutsada :)

crazili, besides pic, it would be great if u could capture short clips of the event as well.so we'all could see & feel the hypes & fun u guyz have up there (really2 wish i could b there B) )

Guest soutsada7

First of all.... Congrats crazili! :w00t: OMG! You are so lucky! Oh how I wish she would do something for her US fans... ahhh!!! Anyways, enough lamenting and on to the good stuff. Hmmm... not sure what I want to say to her (so many questions... all too personal). I'll get back to you on that one, but I have the rest:

Name: Nancy

Soompi S/N: lilsh0rtnancy

Nationality: Viet

message: who, out of all your male co-stars, do u think is the hottest, cutest, most adorable guy? :phew: hehehe... just kidding. I doubt she would answer that, but no harm in trying right?

Congrats again and I'm so glad you got your camera fixed! Please take lots of pictures and share share share!

Btw, this thread is growing so fast! So glad to see so many new SHK fans!

Also, do you remember the B-Day music video tribute made for her by soompi fans? Well, is there a way you can burn a copy of that and give it to her personally just in case she didn't receive it last time.

that is such a great idea Nancy :D

i'll just burn it into a CD and TRY to pass it to her if we get to meet her one on one.......

but i dont have the file... is it big???? i have a laggy connection

maybe you can upload it and PM me the link.... i'll burn it/./////

ooo, I'll upload it for you...will filefront be okay?

sounds really interesting...u r still lucky be to catch a glimpse of her LIVE :)

:w00t: very long post there, soutsada :)

crazili, besides pic, it would be great if u could capture short clips of the event as well.so we'all could see & feel the hypes & fun u guyz have up there (really2 wish i could b there B) )

lol, nuur...see I'm crazy like that ;) I didn't even noticed until you pointed it out :sweatingbullets::vicx: guess I was too excited about li's announcement...wait a minute, oh yeah, I remember now - I always post long posts :wacko: guess I just love spamming :phew:

but the previous message was extra long b/c I was too excited from li's announcement :lol:

Hahahahaha!!!!! Good for you Li (crazili). I love how you got your tickets. I wish we were able to hear your song. I'm TRULLY HAPPY FOR YOU.

Please tell SHG how much we love her and that we wish her health, peace and happiness. And hope to see her on TV soon, drama I mean. Ask if she's dating anyone, JOKE!

Promise to update us pretty pretty please! Man I'm so excited for you I can't type correctly.

HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH MISS SHG AND THE REST WHO WILL GO THERE.

Miss B who is your new hottie????? is it shinnie from goong heaven???

edit: just noticed kaye's post.... its lee wan... now who is lee wan??

:lol: yes, it’s my ‘Wannie Hottie’ :w00t:

lol, I'm often kinda slow :sweatingbullets: haven't watched Heaven's Tree yet, but the storyline sounds kinda sad and I'm not too into sad dramas :P

aw, that’s too bad then…I always tell myself I would quit…but you know, it’s like drugs: addictive, but healthier (at least physically :wacko: )

finally.. soompi is back on. *waves at miss.bi, soutsada, and all SHKers*

hey Lyn!

Haven’t seen you in here for a while B)

Anem, here is my info: ;)

btw, don’t forget to have a blast and come back with essays for us to read! :w00t:

Name: Bouakham Lor

Soompi S/N: Miss Bouakham

Nationality:Hmong

Fave SHK Drama: Fullhouse and Autumn Tale

Future SHK Dream Role: It would be a very interesting project to see Hye Gyo act as a mysterious and alluring character <3

Message: Hello Hye Gyo unnie! Ever since my exposure to Autumn Tale (thanks to your superb acting) I have been a k-drama addict. For some people, this may not seem like a relevant incident, but for me, it truly is. Autumn Tale is the fire that continuously sparked the interest of a new culture for me. I enjoyed all your projects and hope to see you in more! Aja aja!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I'm trying to avoid the Bi thread coz I'm crazy jealous of everyone who are in BKK now, so I went here. And what do I find? Some of you will actually see SHK in the flesh next week. Oh when will this torture end... :(;)

Anyway, can I join the scrapbook thing? When will be the deadline? I have to really think of my answers first. hehe. j/k

Guest soutsada7

I'm trying to avoid the Bi thread coz I'm crazy jealous of everyone who are in BKK now, so I went here. And what do I find? Some of you will actually see SHK in the flesh next week. Oh when will this torture end... :(;)

Anyway, can I join the scrapbook thing? When will be the deadline? I have to really think of my answers first. hehe. j/k

I think li said Tuesday, so we all have the whole weekend...yippee!!! :jumps around in joy: lol, fatgrrl_slim, you're another hilarious one in this thread...lovin' all your humurous comments - keep it comin' ;) what's your name, btw? that is, if you don't mind me asking :sweatingbullets:

oh, anem or li, may I also add a big congrats to CTH on his impending marriage? thanks :P gahh, so many additions I made there :sweatingbullets:

anyway, li...here's the beautiful birthday tribute that Miss Bi made for us :thanks Miss Bi :D: it's 23 MB, btw.

http://files.filefront.com/SHGbday_tribute...;/fileinfo.html

Guest soutsada7

Where is SHG lately? Is she doing her Asian tour to promote the movie?

yep, she's visiting Malaysia and then Bangkok (not sure about this location though). Some of our wonderful SHGers won passes to see her and CTH the coming Tuesday!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: so excited for them and they're actually kind enough to pass on our messages to SHG for us. If you have anything you wanna say to SHG, just let li (crazili) or anem (bm05om) know and they'll pass it on. What they do want you to include is, though it's optional:

your name:

soompi s/n:

nationality:

fav SHG drama:

future role:

personal message to her:

your name: skylar

soompi s/n: skylar

nationality: Filipina

fav SHG drama: FULL HOUSE!

future role: Lee Young Ae's role in Sympathy for Lady Vengeance or Clarice Starling in Silence of the Lambs

personal message to her:

Hye Kyo, I think you are a great girl. You are truly beautiful inside and out. I pray that you will have more blessings in your life --- great movie projects, great box office, great love life, good health and, most of all, a happy family. :)