Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

HERE is the pic of SHK that I used ^^

mc116ij.jpg

I haven't seen this yet...thanks for posting it up...when I look at her, I thought she couldn't be any more beautiful than she is already, but she always manages to blow me away with her beauty...she looks great with green, btw :D

Hey guys, recently just finished watching "Full House" and decided to keep track of SHK's future projects and news... Any articles that you guys need translation for you can ask me, since I can speak and write Korean (because I'm Korean?!) Happy new year to all!

hey blue_sky.. welcome aboard to our humbly home :D thanks for offering ^^

Hey !!!!

Anyone can use this ... just credit ME.

I'll be using this too ...

Nice!! it's very cute. I luv it.

wow just wow.

I just got back from vacation, and when I left, there was only 70 something pages... o.O

now theres like over 100!!

anyways, whats up w/ shk lately?

hey, welcome back!! hope you had a nice vacation :)

http://newsbbs.dreamwiz.com/BIN/viewpoll.c...ollid=284&form=

Who look best without makeup? please vote for SHK,this is a korean site, SHK's name is at 4th position, she is No.2 now. No need any registeration, just click her name and click the left button below. You can vote daily and it will end by 6 Jan 06.

I just voted and kth is catching up to SHK. So let's vote for SHK everyone. Aja aja fighting!!

SHK fighting!!

Hmm...I don't care 'bout the movie review, still eager to watch it....I had persuaded my classmates to watch our beloved SHK :P

I don't know whether this pic is new or not, but enjoy....

20051220165923624.jpg

credit: club.netandtv.com

Btw, I voted her already....yayy she's winning but KTH is shadowing her closely.....

I can't wait to watch the film because I want to see how Hye Kyo's acting developed after Full House. Someday, I hope to see her in a film like Lee Young Ae's "Sympathy for Lady Vengeance", playing a character totally opposite of her personality (or against typecast).

Guest PuccaGirl_64

^ use it as long as you want to.

I'll be making a short story ... about BI*KYO soon.

THNX!!..ur an angel sent from "Heaven" at Cloud "09" ...LOL...(if it makes sense!) :sweatingbullets:

:D

I just voted and SHK is in 1st place..keep votin every1!!

Guest Syjfan

I just read some reviews on "My Girl and I" and they don't seem very good, but thats alright :) I think this movie is doing alright. First of all, they earned back their production fees and stuff before the movie was even shown. Plus, the storyline itself isnt that great. At first, I was surprised that shk took this role as her first movie project, because the character is so similar to Eun-suh(autumn tale), and shk always said that she didn't want to be type-casted.. but taking on this role.. isnt she type-casting herself as the sad heroine again..

anyways, I still have to watch the movie. :(

btw, does anyone have that Love Letter vid?

Yes, I am also looking forward to watch this movie. The trailer looks good and I think it's going to be a beautiful movie as long as you don't mind seeing more of the same SHK. I personally don't mind.

I understand from a korean site that 'My Girl and I' will stop screening soon and the total admission would be under 400,000. This is bad for SHK because it will limit her future opportunities as good projects may not be offered to her.

The Korean audience is a funny bunch. Whilst SHK is constantly being voted the most popular actress on many korean sites, this movie is doing very badly compared to movies with less well-known actors such as "The King and his crown'.

Yes, I am also looking forward to watch this movie. The trailer looks good and I think it's going to be a beautiful movie as long as you don't mind seeing more of the same SHK. I personally don't mind.

I understand from a korean site that 'My Girl and I' will stop screening soon and the total admission would be under 400,000. This is bad for SHK because it will limit her future opportunities as good projects may not be offered to her.

The Korean audience is a funny bunch. Whilst SHK is constantly being voted the most popular actress on many korean sites, this movie is doing very badly compared to movies with less well-known actors such as "The King and his crown'.

This is clearly bad news. I have seen the Japanese version and personally did not find it all that great. When I read one of the reviews, my heart sunk. It made me not want to see "My girl and I". However, since I want to support SHK, I will watch it.

In any case, SHK should continue to improve her acting skills and try to out different roles (if offered). Who knows what people want to see? Sometimes there is a bit of luck in these things --- but of course Hye Kyo has to be ready and skilled when opportunities come.

Guest crazili

my heart broke when i read syjfan's post.... :(

The main reason of the movie not doing well in the market is mostly because of its storyline. Moreover, it is a remake of the Japanese version, maybe some people refuse to rewatch it.

It is not because she acts poorly, I believe that she had delivered her best in the movie. We all know that her acting skill is undoubtedly amazing and that many scripts had been offered to her long before she decided to act in a movie. Therefore, we shouldn't worry of her not getting good projects afterwards. ;)

In addition of it, she has US to support her...... B)

Guest strungout

I think she will continue to get good movie offers. Afterall, the movie has done well financially because of sales to the overseas market. The movie does not depend on the local korean market. SHK is also very popular in Asia and I have read that there is a trend of film producers targeting the overseas market rather than local tastes.

Anyway, this is just her first movie and she is testing the waters .. so to speak. She has got lots of time to experiment! :)

Guest koong007

IMO, Hye Kyo's asian-wide popularity created too much hype for My Girl and I, considering that its quality and budget weren't high. The outcome of her debut movie may not be as good as everybody expected, but i believe she will be given better scripts in the future. Remember one thing that now she's with SidusHQ, one of the most influential companies in korean entertainment industry. i don't think they'll let her fail easily

From her recent interview, i think Hye Kyo's underrated her own capability. I think she's a much better actress than what she thinks she is and should try more challenging roles.

Guest LuvSHK

Overall, she did mentioned that she is happy with the outcome of the movie, is just that it fail to win the audience heart. But I belive she had delivered her best, Can't wait to see her movie, any ideal where we download the movie. We must have confidence in our princess,

Guest dendrobium.

i so totally agree with you... :lol:

I KNOW...KEKEKE.

I just voted for her..

Right now...she has about 2oo votes more than KTH

KEEP VOTING PEOPLE!!

Guest charles0702

hey everyone.. i already voted.. i am the biggest shg fan.. we should do whatever we can and support our shg. i don't care what the critics say about her new movie.. when it comes out on dvd, i am gonna purchase it. :P:P

Guest ginachan

Overall, she did mentioned that she is happy with the outcome of the movie, is just that it fail to win the audience heart. But I belive she had delivered her best, Can't wait to see her movie, any ideal where we download the movie. We must have confidence in our princess,

I haven't seen the movie yet...but I hope I get to see it....SHG unnie!!! AJA AJA! :D

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Can anyone tell me if SHK's leading in the poll for who looks the best w/out makeup? I can't read Korean, but I did vote for her (4th place right?).