Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

omg! I didn't even realize that...hahaha >laughing @ myself....

awww, you're so adorable...hehe :P

^^ditto to what the person above said about the website...I bookmarked it to check up on it once in a while...

mhbt: I love your website for SHK. It's clean, organize and as lovely as SHK. I must say you really did a great job!! Keep it up.

The picture where SHk was wearing a white dress. She looked so gorgeous in white, like an angel. Thanks everyone for the updates, pictures, clips, etc. You guys are awesome!!

Guest idolize

Bi made it to the news in Singapore "Newspaper" today. "Is there a Song in Rain's heart?"

Are Song Hye Kyo and Rain a pair?

The korean media is abuzz with the news that the two hot stars,both 23,have been seeing each other since last August.

A showbiz insider said that thier love developed after Hye Kyo broke up with Lee Byung Hun and she was feeling lonely and hurt.

Rain,whom she saw every day on the set of the drama series Full House,had comforted her-- and that naturally led to more.

Although the couple have previously brushed off romance rumours,new revelations point to their affair.

Rain's buddies were reportedly quoted as saying that they have long known that he is in love, and the few times in the past year that Hye Kyo holidayed in the US coincided with Rain's trips there for his music lessons.

Well here another Song Hye Kyo and Rain paired up which made the news..

Guest ginachan

Shg and Rain we'll just have to see

----------------------------------------------------------

The Cast of Autumn Tale

wonbin%2005.jpg

wonbin%2015.jpg

wonbin%2002.jpg

wonbin%2004.jpg

wonbin10.jpg

wonbin43.jpg

credit to= yahoo.co.kr

ga127_jpg.jpg

I wonder why they're laughing

ga24_jpg.jpg

ga21_jpg.jpg

ga51_jpg.jpg

ga72_jpg.jpg

ga34_jpg.jpg

ga16_gif.jpg

ga82_jpg.jpg

ga27_jpg.jpg

ga29_jpg.jpg

Bi made it to the news in Singapore "Newspaper" today. "Is there a Song in Rain's heart?"

The korean media is abuzz with the news that the two hot stars,both 23,have been seeing each other since last August.

A showbiz insider said that thier love developed after Hye Kyo broke up with Lee Byung Hun and she was feeling lonely and hurt.

Rain,whom she saw every day on the set of the drama series Full House,had comforted her-- and that naturally led to more.

Although the couple have previously brushed off romance rumours,new revelations point to their affair.

Rain's buddies were reportedly quoted as saying that they have long known that he is in love, and the few times in the past year that Hye Kyo holidayed in the US coincided with Rain's trips there for his music lessons.

Thank you so much 'idolize' for your news.

I'm really really happy now and I think all of BiKyo are glad too.

Our hope come true.... :D

Guest idolize

Thank you so much 'idolize' for your news.

I'm really really happy now and I think all of BiKyo are glad too.

Our hope come true.... :D

Yupz..I also hope it is true.. :P

Guest kneekey

that's great! i bet a lot of people will be really happy to hear this good news

Guest soutsada7

new BC Card CF for January....

vid link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=oXkijWY...ong%20hye%20kyo

Wow, thanks for this...SHG looks incredibly adorable in this CF...it made my day :P

Song Seung Hun and Wonbin look so gorgeous...I think SSH is the most gorgeous Korean guy that I've laid my eyes on IMO :wub:

I've seen this in the other thread, but it never hurts to see it again...she looks unbelievably gorgeous, especially this one:

SHK.jpg

credits to asianfanatics.

Wow first time I've been in here since the old soompi was messed up.

CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH SONG HYE GYO'S NEW MOVIE....

hi!

welcome back

ga127_jpg.jpg

I wonder why they're laughing

/wonbin/images/ga29_jpg.jpg

and i love this....

found this on the other thread. i dont know if someone posted this already.

[credits to: eNeRGy04

1st time i've seen it. thanks!

thank you for the article idolize and moi

if its true, i'm happy...... but i'm looking at shk and wb pics right now and they look good together :P

Guest dendrobium.

well..thanks for the news !!

just hope it's true..keke