Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

love the magazine cover. so pretty. thank you everyone for the clips and pics. I love coming here to find more pictures, clips. Thank you!

You guys are awesome! luv y'all!!

yeah let's make this 100 before x'mas. FIGHTING!!!

I like that jacket she's wearing. looks comfortable and expensive :D

got to watch arirang last night. i'm so happy that they get to

feature her in Showbiz Extra's Star Focus. I've been waiting for

them to feature her for so long since I always make sure to watch

the show.

i'm hoping that someone can upload it here. thanks.

:D:D:D:):)

me too. :).... i miss the 1st run last night and stayed up all night so that i won't miss the 1 am rerun. couldn't sleep anyway coz i was excited :P

....i tried to d/l this from arirang's website so that i can upload it here. unfortunately, the format is not compatible w/ my comp. :( . maybe someone can do it?

wow! lots of beautiful pics. thank you to all. everybody's great!

and more....

1c205d238e36481a68bbd53471244478.jpg

8d58348a657df403b85878e7512b55.jpg

hyesa.com

wreath.gif

Guest pinklily

some random pix of SHK. these are old but i just noticed them in my SHK collection and wanted to share them here. :D

u1344p28t3d783590f326dt2005071.jpg

u1344p28t3d783591f326dt2005071.jpg

YAY! SHK's thread almost in the 3-digits!

aja aja fighting everyone! aja aja fighting SHK! :D

Guest hanhan04

hanhan, welcome back :waves like crazy: long time no see (well not that long, but long enough)...yeah, we try to keep the thread as active as possible and I'm really happy to see our SHG appear in many places and doing many different things :)

Waving back at soutsada7 like crazily crazy... :D:D:D

I am around, but too busy to say hi.

Coming here at least once a day has become my habits now!

You guys are doing a great job to keep this thread alive and a happy place to visit.

Let's aja aja fighting!!!

Guest charles0702

Hi everyone. Still hoping someone will translate what Bi said during his interview at SHG's premier. Tnx...Merry Christmas!

yeah..can someone please translate it.. i really want to know what bi said.. thanx :P

Guest p_ballereena

Hi everyone. Still hoping someone will translate what Bi said during his interview at SHG's premier. Tnx...Merry Christmas!

yeah..can someone please translate it.. i really want to know what bi said.. thanx :P

If someone can post that clip here, I'll happily translate... :)

^yeah, she seems so busy these days, what with all the promotions for her movie and stuff...but i admire her grace through all that stress she must be going through..she still manages to looks glowing and pretty!!! :lol:

i totally agree with you

even with all the strenuous activities, she still manage to shine and glow :wub:

*applaud*

Guest soutsada7

me too. :).... i miss the 1st run last night and stayed up all night so that i won't miss the 1 am rerun. couldn't sleep anyway coz i was excited :P

....i tried to d/l this from arirang's website so that i can upload it here. unfortunately, the format is not compatible w/ my comp. :( . maybe someone can do it?

wow! lots of beautiful pics. thank you to all. everybody's great!

and more....

1c205d238e36481a68bbd53471244478.jpg

8d58348a657df403b85878e7512b55.jpg

hyesa.com

wreath.gif

some random pix of SHK. these are old but i just noticed them in my SHK collection and wanted to share them here. :D

u1344p28t3d783590f326dt2005071.jpg

u1344p28t3d783591f326dt2005071.jpg

YAY! SHK's thread almost in the 3-digits!

aja aja fighting everyone! aja aja fighting SHK! :D

these are such a bunch of beautiful pictures...thanks for sharing and although I thought that I've seen all her pix I haven't seen these...sorry guys, I already deleted the Loveletter video or else I would upload through ysi :(

EDIT:

:gasp loudly: I didn't know that I made the next page...yippeeee!

Guest snowwhite

i was reading a magazing. =D lol yeah. but anyways, it had a poll, for who's star's face would you most like to be. and so the answers were:

1. KIM TAE HUI about 30%

2. KIM HUI SUN about 27&

3. Song Hye Kyo 13%

lol i'm really happy KTH made it first *crazy KTH fan* but Song Hye Kyo is a lot prettier than kim hui sun. she should be second! (lol yeah i know.. it's a dangerous thing to say in a SHG fan thread. but i still love them both! and please don't bash me.)

i was reading a magazing. =D lol yeah. but anyways, it had a poll, for who's star's face would you most like to be. and so the answers were:

1. KIM TAE HUI about 30%

2. KIM HUI SUN about 27&

3. Song Hye Kyo 13%

lol i'm really happy KTH made it first *crazy KTH fan* but Song Hye Kyo is a lot prettier than kim hui sun. she should be second! (lol yeah i know.. it's a dangerous thing to say in a SHG fan thread. but i still love them both! and please don't bash me.)

I think SHG should be #1 BUT I adore Kim Tae Hee too, just not as much as SHG so we're even=d hee. Thanks for sharing that poll with us.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

1. KIM TAE HUI about 30%

2. KIM HUI SUN about 27&

3. Song Hye Kyo 13%

Wow very surprising that Kim Hee Sun got that many votes... hmm... if it was on soompi... hehehe... (look at my banner!). Thanx for sharing!

HMM, Love Her Look, Love Her Cover Page, She should secure #1 face of the look, being young and upcoming. Anyway, another 2 two days to come, aiyooyo, Can't wait for her debut :P