Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

SHG and Won Bin !!! Oooooooooooooh... that will be so awesome. They are both gorgeous! I do hope they get together. :) I like CTH too because he'll make her laugh. SSH is the last on my list --- he's also cute but he's friends with LBH. Wahahahah.

I hope so too because Won Bin is handsome in such a manly way so he is perfect for our beautiful Song Hye Gyo. I cannot believe that Won Bin and SSH fought over SHG during the filming of Autumn In My Heart. :lol:

SHK is such a innocent and perfect girl that many people are jealous of her, spreading stupid, silly rumours. Remember the 'x' file tingy, SHK is one of the perfect artist that got no bad record. So don't just believe in those rubbish rumours. These people are just out to destroy her, especially her new movies are coming soon.

I hope so too because Won Bin is handsome in such a manly way so he is perfect for our beautiful Song Hye Gyo. I cannot believe that Won Bin and SSH fought over SHG during the filming of Autumn In My Heart. :lol:

... but Won Bin is going to the military now. :( I am so drooling over the prospect of a SHG-Won Bin pairing. Imagine two of the best looking actors in Korea together? B) It makes me want to watch Autumn in my Heart again (except I don't want to cry).

... but Won Bin is going to the military now. :( I am so drooling over the prospect of a SHG-Won Bin pairing. Imagine two of the best looking actors in Korea together? B) It makes me want to watch Autumn in my Heart again (except I don't want to cry).

Maybe when Won Bin comes back he would be all buffed up and attracts SHG's attention since military men tend to be quite sexy. :P Just think if the two of them get together, I believe they would have beautiful kids.

Guest charles0702

all she still looks beautiful even though she isn't that much make up.

i hope won bin and shg really will do a drama once he leaves the military. they are the reason i got into korean drama. too bad they didn't end up with each other in the drama and in real life. i was really rooting for them. keep your fingers crossed

Guest PuccaGirl_64

what did they say?? sum1 translate pleass..but i think they talked about wen CTh was bitten by water bugs wen they weere in the Pihilipines (coz i herd philippine?)

Guest minamijaa

Here are photos from SHG's recent birthday party and celebration for the anniversary of her debut, it's been 10 years!:D

en200511280840091001_0.jpg

*credit hyesa

She looks absolutely gorgeous with that casual outfit! :wub:

Guest soutsada7

I've seen the pix of her birthday celebration, but I haven't commented...thanks for the pix - SHG looks so happy and radiant and funny CTH was there as well. It seems like they had fun :D and thanks all for the news update on SHG :)

Strange.....this is my first time hearing such rumors. But I do notice that SHK and SSH are closer.....probably like you said, due to the fact that they belonged to the same company. It could be true though.....but sucks for both guys that she didn't choose any of them, lol. Who knows....there could have been a real life drama behind everything. *gasps*

What I do know is that Won Bin and Han Chae Young did date for 3 years, but I believe that this was after the filming of Autumn Tales.

10 years already.......and still as lovely as ever.

thank you mhbt for the pixies :D she looks beautiful as always. luv the yellow belt :)

welcome to the best thread ever yashi!! and Annyeong!! ^^

chedison: welcome back!! I was wondering where you were. We haven't seen you here lately. I used to be 'ndut'

we're glad you're back. You didn't miss much. She just had her b-day party and 10th anniversary party, new movie is called "my girl and I" now no more blue alert, and the trailer is out. :D

thank you fleur for the clip of the conference. I wish someone would kindly translate what they were saying. CTH is such a funny guy always making ppl laugh. luv him :wub:

Guest soutsada7

yes, I've seen the trailer...it looks like SHG and CTH were having a blast...can someone please translate what SHG and CTH are saying in the interview clip - it's killin' me cause I can't understand what they are saying, except the part when CTH was playfully thanking SHG...much thanks :D

Guest strungout

Hmmm..... if SSH and Won Bin were after her, I wonder why she chose LBH?

No offence to LBH fans but SSH and WB are HOT!! and younger than him!?!! :P

Just wondering...? :lol::rolleyes: