Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Don't expect too much from Hye-Kyo for her onscreen kiss scene. :P:P:P

She has traditional values and it would be even more so IF she has a boyfriend now :D:D:D

i agree.

I watch korean dramas/movies because I love how conservative they are.

if I wanna see real hot kiss scenes, then I would watch american movies, because truthfully I've never seen a good kiss in korean movies/dramas.

imo, love can be shown in many ways besides making out..

I wonder if the movie is gonna be shown in cali. hmm.. maybe special screening somewhere in downtown la :D

I'm not looking forward to seeing the kissing scene. I hope it's not a hot kiss scene. I like the innocent kiss or conservative kiss?? I guess I'm still old fashioned? oh wellz... :P agree with hanhan she does have her traditional values :D

agree with mzz boo if I want to see a hot kiss I'll watch an american movie or something :lol:

p.s

are the pictures from her b-day party out yet?? I've been waiting to see those pictures :(

thanks

Guest bubblieri

mzz boo

i agree.

I watch korean dramas/movies because I love how conservative they are.

if I wanna see real hot kiss scenes, then I would watch american movies, because truthfully I've never seen a good kiss in korean movies/dramas.

imo, love can be shown in many ways besides making out..

hahahah....i agree about the american/korean kiss stuff :) it was one of the first differences i noticed.....how for americans they got all into it...but for korean drama/movies...it was like a pick or just a press....imagine my surprise when i first watched a korean drama ^_^

Guest hyekyo4ever

Someone please upload these photos on photobucket or imageshack, because I can't see the pics :(

thanks a lot ^_^

http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2005...12612355639.jpg

http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2005...25230957855.jpg

http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2005...12615855813.jpg

http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2005...11263292328.jpg

Also help me upload these pics please (on photobucket or imageshack). I can't see the full large size. Please help, thanks :)

Click to enlarge

634817499.jpg590324813.jpg84148704.jpg721101250.jpg

187378547.jpg191414059.jpg644592285.jpg76578777.jpg

522061159.jpg

Guest twinnyroo

yah i hope bi goes to the movie premiere but he might be busy with his drama and did you guys see that article on the top korean stars in china and hyekyo wasnt even on it (the article is in the actors celebrity news)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ yeah I saw that and I was surprised.

shk is one of the main hallyu stars.

but these polls/surveys resuults change often,

there was one a couple of months ago about korean actors & actresses,

and shk & ssh were the top korean stars voted by chinese netizens.

Guest strungout

^ yeah I saw that and I was surprised.

shk is one of the main hallyu stars.

but these polls/surveys resuults change often,

there was one a couple of months ago about korean actors & actresses,

and shk & ssh were the top korean stars voted by chinese netizens.

Ditto. I saw that too. In fact. I saw an article a few weeks back about Korean stars picked by the top producers / directors in Korea as the most saleable stars and Hye kyo wasn't in it either!! :blink:

I can't imagine why they wouldn't choose her?!!! <_<

Made me think Hye Kyo is more popular outside the country than in it. But I don't know. I've never been to Korea. ;)

at first,I always wonder why the movie is so hot ( my means is the script,not actor/actress). I have a long

time not to watch such movie . If I was a little younger ,I think I would love it very much.

but after saw the trailer, I changed. cant wait to see it.

so innocent and touched. if i would be screened on Christmas, it will be the best present.

Guest strungout

^ ohh that one? it was about most bankable 'movie' stars.

shk hasn't done a movie yet, so she wouldn't be on the list.

Oops, thanks! I thought it was actors in general.

I'm relieved. Was a little worried then. :)

Guest hyekyo4ever

From the pictures, I am starting to really like Song Hye Gyo and Cha Tae Hun as a couple now. Sorry if I make the BiKyo fans mad. SHG and CTH just looks so adorable and she seems to always enjoy herself around her. I am glad that he is making her happy working with him.

Guest bitterberry

i think she looks better with black hair and black eyeliner, like in these earlier pix posted

pretty.jpg

SHG1128483691.jpg

it suits her so much more than in full house with those brown curls and brown eyeliner. with black, her white skin stands out even more and she looks more classic?

ive only watched a few dramas of hers....namely full house, autumn story and hotelier...and yep she's pretty

Guest a00152a

I do not believe that SHG would sleep around with men or whatever so those are probably just rumors. She does not seem to be that kind of person. Anyway, I agree with most people here that she does seem more comfortable with CTH so he must be a really fun person to hang around with.

Yeah, saw the trailer, thanks for uploading them, SHK has indeed improves alot inher acting, love her. Can't wait to see her movie. :)

20051126122238130zj.jpg

20051126124172618zw.jpg

20051126124298141ep.jpg

She is a real Pretty, looks radiant and there's a cute picture too. HAHA