Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

^ Well said hanhan04 and hg64. I've read so many negative comments about her on the silliest things in other celeb. threads (I will not list which thread) and I find it very rude. Yes, state your opinion and move on, but if you expect us to agree with you then you're delusional because this is SHK's thread, meaning people who actually like her visits here.

Miss B- I love TY's expression in the picture! It was so cute! lol... one more day until I can watch the next ep off of Jem's clubbox. Can't wait!

Miss.Bi I guess those ppl, who have so much time, don't have anything better to do than just bash on stars on their free time. :lol:

I find it funny. :lol:

anyways, dec 24 is near!! "A high sea waves warning" fighting!!!

does anyone have new pictures from the set? any news lately?

thank you!! :D

Miss.Bi I guess those ppl, who have so much time, don't have anything better to do than just bash on stars on their free time. :lol:

I find it funny. :lol:

Not all people are like that. <_< Take me for example, I have never liked like Minwoo but I do not bother going to his thread to bash him and saying he is ugly or whatever so what you are saying does not apply to all people. I know that you guys are SHG's fans and do not like her to be insulted by others but people are free to express their opinions so no harm done in that. About the leg surgery or something about SHG, some people were just asking if she really had surgery but they did not assumed that she did it or not. I think that question is harmless and that is not what I would call bashing an artist. Bashing in my opinion would be like this: _____ is so ugly, ______ is fat, ______ is not good enough, and blah blah blah. None of those comments were made about SHG so you guys should not make such a big deal out of it.

Guest soutsada7

It's funny and sad that people just can't accept someone like SHK to be so perfect that they had to spread rumors to sabotage her. I don't know if this happens to other stars, but SHK definitely has been taking a lot of heat on that from fans. Well, to think it in the bright side, this shows that SHK is so perfect that people have to make up some rediculous rumors to make them feel better.

I have seen her "old legs". They are as pretty as her "new legs". I am in a hurry to go to class now so I can't find the picture. I will post it when I find it.

beautifully said hanhan04...I don't get why people at the other forum bash on our beautiful SHG either...maybe they're just too jealous that their fav celeb never beats/overshines our star haha :lol:

hey everyone! :) *waves*

sorry, i havent been here for quite some time. busy with the other threads. :P

i havent read backlogs and im too lazy to do so, so you dont mind me asking what's new with her movie? or is there a release date already? :)

BI-SHK all the way! :P

won bin for me too!! he's gorgeous :)

still hoping he does another project with shk... even though i must wait until he done with the army.... :lol:

they make such a cute couple....huhuhuhu.... B)

Guest soutsada7

me too~! love wonbin!

Even though Wonbin is cute, but Song Seung Hun is HOOOOT...I would like to see SHG pair up with SSH, Wonbin, or SJS (yay, I finally found out what SJS stood for and my is he a hottie too ;))

Even though Wonbin is cute, but Song Seung Hun is HOOOOT...I would like to see SHG pair up with SSH, Wonbin, or SJS (yay, I finally found out what SJS stood for and my is he a hottie too ;))

Me too!! I feel that SHG looks gorgeous with any actors but sometimes I think that she tends to outshine her male costars since she is so pretty. Most of the time, I usually only notice her presence and not the lead actor in many K dramas. SHG is just so captivating and even attracts females like me. Btw, I am not a lesbian in stating this. :)

Guest kneekey

Me too!! I feel that SHG looks gorgeous with any actors but sometimes I think that she tends to outshine her male costars since she is so pretty. Most of the time, I usually only notice her presence and not the lead actor in many K dramas. SHG is just so captivating and even attracts females like me. Btw, I am not a lesbian in stating this. :)

yea! but she should be paired with bi..

:lol: they're soooooo cute together..

Guest soutsada7

Is she finished with filming Blue Alert? So looking forward to seeing her in a movie. But love her dramas. So I hope she will still do dramas.

Me too, whenever I watch a K-drama I always and I mean seriously always "hecca mecca" miss our beautiful SHG :sigh: I'm waiting with unabaited breaths on her future dramas

yea! but she should be paired with bi..

:lol: they're soooooo cute together..

Yeah...they were a great couple in FH...My aunty saw the drama too, but she said the story line is great, the actress is extremely gorgreous; however, the actor is not at all attractive...Mmmm this may be due to our age difference and Bi isn't conventionally handsome, so according to my aunt's standard Bi's not handsome. I told her that they made a wonderful couple and Bi is actually cute and she gave me a weird look haha :P

About the leg surgery or something about SHG, some people were just asking if she really had surgery but they did not assumed that she did it or not. I think that question is harmless and that is not what I would call bashing an artist. Bashing in my opinion would be like this: _____ is so ugly, ______ is fat, ______ is not good enough, and blah blah blah. None of those comments were made about SHG so you guys should not make such a big deal out of it.

sweetmemories 'yelinoh' post

^ 0____0 dont ask me its wat i heard

she made them skinner or something...

i think she did though...

does anyone have a picture of her old legs?

sweetmemories I dont think yelinoh was asking. I think yelinoh was stating that shk did have the surgery because she heard it from somewhere. this is how rumors start b/c yelinoh "heard" it from somewhere without any proof.

hahah I'm getting a headache just replying to this :lol:

anyways, there shouldn't be any stupid questions in here. :lol:

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Yeah...they were a great couple in FH...My aunty saw the drama too, but she said the story line is great, the actress is extremely gorgreous; however, the actor is not at all attractive...Mmmm this may be due to our age difference and Bi isn't conventionally handsome, so according to my aunt's standard Bi's not handsome. I told her that they made a wonderful couple and Bi is actually cute and she gave me a weird look haha :P

My mom said the same thing about Bi! Well, not really. She just said that Bi looks too childish to play to SHK's lover. She likes SSH better because he looks more mature. I kinda agree because SHK looks really sophisticated and mature for her age. I didn't know she was only 20 when she acted in Autumn Fairytale; she was so pretty! My mom absolutely loves SHK after Autumn Fairytale. SHK is our all time favorite Korean actress now.

No, she didn't have her legs done. She just got thinner that's all, but honestly, she and Ji Woo (are the few Korean actresses I like) don't have nice legs. In fact, most of the K-Actresses I've watched don't.