Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

Hey Miss B, I noticed the drama in your siggy...what is it and is it good? :sorry, off topic: And if so, where can I find one with subbies in English? Thanks in advance :D

Guest twinnyroo

i really hope this movie does good because those movies coming out in december will get lots of attention but this movie is going be be awesome

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Is it me or did Hye Kyo did something to her eyes. When I was watching the Full House Special, they showed clips of her in Autumn In My Heart and then of her in Full House.

Seems like her eyes in Full House are bigger than the ones in Autumn. Correct me if I'm wrong.

shg lost alot of weight from the period between autumn tale and full house....when she lost all her baby fat her eyes are bigger..

Yup, she lost a lot of weight, so thats why her eyes look bigger, and her face is more defined. If you look at her childhood pics, you can see that she looks exactly the same. which is pretty amazing, because many ppl change dramatically after growing up(losing weight..etc). take me for instance, I used to have single eyelids, but when i was 12, it suddenly changed to double. so i look veryy different from my childhood pics, but you can't say i had surgery right?

shk7sl.jpg

I think we should put this pic on the first page ;)

"....I just wanted to address the question of the correct translation of the title that I've seen brought up on other boards. ÆĶûÁÖÀǺ¸ can be literally translated as "Blue Alert/Warning" but it's a phrase in Korean meaning "High Seas Warning". We/I've been using "Blue Alert" in my translations since that's the first one that was widely circulated and the one that most people are familiar with, but when the official version is released with English titles, it's likely going to be referred to as "High Seas Warning". "

ohh ok thanks for the explaination! so from now one, we should call it "high seas warning" ^_^

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

^ Thanx for some of the new pics of SHK when she was a kid. I agree, she looks like she did when she was a kid, especially in the last picture.

Does anyone know what SHK did before she became a actress? Did she always want to be an actress? How was she discovered? Was she a model-turned-actress? Thanx!

^ Thanx for some of the new pics of SHK when she was a kid. I agree, she looks like she did when she was a kid, especially in the last picture.

Does anyone know what SHK did before she became a actress? Did she always want to be an actress? How was she discovered? Was she a model-turned-actress? Thanx!

i think she was interested in figure staking also? :blink:

soutsada i sent you a LONG PM about the serie ;):wub: :lol:

Guest soutsada7

i think she was interested in figure staking also? :blink:

soutsada i sent you a LONG PM about the serie ;):wub::lol:

Thanks mucho Miss B...I'm trying to get a copy of one now :P

Guest Jamieâ„¢

hmmm i think she won a model thingy when she was 14? for uniforms? or something like that.. and then she appeared on this sitcom.. before going into dramas.

Here is a little something I did :

hyegyoJAnUARY.jpg

Comments? and Enjoy!

it's great! my fave color and one of my fave pics of shk. thanks for sharing it.

thank you for all the pics

Yup, she lost a lot of weight, so thats why her eyes look bigger, and her face is more defined. If you look at her childhood pics, you can see that she looks exactly the same. which is pretty amazing, because many ppl change dramatically after growing up(losing weight..etc). take me for instance, I used to have single eyelids, but when i was 12, it suddenly changed to double. so i look veryy different from my childhood pics, but you can't say i had surgery right?

shk7sl.jpg

ohh ok thanks for the explaination! so from now one, we should call it "high seas warning" ^_^

i think u had surgeries.... <_<

shk7sl.jpg

You can add this to those pics of young Song Hye-Gyo. It's new pic to me and I found it at hyebaragi.com:

beeeb8b0c7fdb1b35lt.jpg

She's soooo cuteeee :D