Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

• Peachypie changed the title to Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 ~Hyebaragi~Congratulations! Best Actress at Baeksang Arts Award For The Glory/Upcoming Drama: The Price Of Confession

@Peachypie  @daisyflowers  @whiteybao  and Everybody here!!   I just got the News!  I'm elated.

Yes. Yes.  I'm so HAPPY for Song Hye Kyo.   She deserves it.  She has suffered so much anguish in her Life.  She dares to diversify and move out of her Comfort Zone.  It is Not that she cannot do it.   But she has not been offered such a challenging role like this one before.  

Somebody's fans have been crucifying her acting skills over and over again.  I'm glad she nailed it.  Got this Baeksang Award to shut them up.   

Her Makeup and Dress are just appropriate.  Nothing too ostentatious.  She does not look that Excited though, when she was named the Winner. No hugging her colleagues at the table.  She looks a bit Sad.  But she mentioned her Mother in her Acceptance Speech.

(Pls remember to click the settings for the English Subs)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, daisyflowers said:

@hush puppy I think when it was announced she won she was emotional. She was trying to keep from crying. Look right after her speech. 

@daisyflowers   You may be right! :blush:    I Hope She Can Win The  "Baeksang Grand Prize" in Future.   I also hope she can dress up better when she is at the Airport.  Her Hair looks so sloppy here.  It is not flaunting.  But taking pride in one's dressing.

Her Acceptance Speech was Short & Crisp.  I like it that she started it off with thanking "Yeon Jin" (Actress Lee Jin Yeon.  And LJY won the Best Supporting Acress Award too).  And Kim Eun Sook.  KES is a good friend. 

Kyo did not miss out anyone.    When she thanked "Her Friends", I suppose it included "Her Fans" too.  Did she? :lol:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Peachypie said:

Hi @hush puppy Hopefully in her future drama series The Price of Confession will be mega hit and bag lots of award including Baeksang Grand Prize (Daesang)

Hi @Peachypie    Oh Yes.  I'm looking forward to "The Price Of Confession". :lol:

Song Hye Kyo did not dress up as though she is broadcasting to the World that she will win the Baeksang Best Actress Award that night.  Even Lim Jin Heon dress up more ostentatiously than her.

I am glad she did not Kiss the Baeksang Statue like most people do.  But just "Gently Blew A Kiss" towards it.   That is so Ladylike and Unique.

• Like 2