Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Her agency UAA established by her long time manager,Mrs.park..n her agency well known by fans to be lowkey,very much :sweat_smile:  I understand how frustrated kfans are, cz SHK personal affair has been attack,about her divorce,her past tax case that already been settled yearsssssss ago thats not her fault at all,being accused to have sponsored from china n a far as called her a who** n many other thing that we i-fans maybe not aware of..

Yes we can't really do anything about fake accounts or account that came from other countries,but what I really understand about their actions that they want agency to hear them to protect their artist at least in Korea,so what ever hoax being spread,not spread much futher ..

We live in time that information spreading really quick n they don't wanna false accusations n hoax news being spread by this haters that can be pick up as a 'truth' by media that want to use her name for clickbait n their own benefit..her name alone is big enough to make these so called haters wanna read it as 'truth' n make futher damage for her name if not being clarify fast..so they want to minimize the damage that will follow after, ASAP..me personally support them n I hope UAA would listen cz in my country, every news about her, the haters would swarm in comments said many bad things n its only happens in SHK news only not every celebrity but when they being called not to do that,they played victim in the name of so called opinions n said SHK fans its a rabid fans?how ridiculous is that..

When I see a celebrity sue people that spread hate comments n hoax news, in my mind tells me that 'ah,so there is possible that news its not true' kind of thing,rather than not do anything about it..even SM entertainment have been accused by fans to neglected their artist when a problems handle poorly by agency n it happens many times..

N its not a lose cause at all I think,she often wins again haters in the past..n its warning sign for haters not to go agains her,if they do it again,she will sue them again..

• Like 4

From what I understand Korean entertainement agencies like Hybe, SM or YG or others neglected their artists because they only care about money they earn from them. People they would sue are the one buying the products of their artist. UAA is not really different even if it has been etablish by her longtime manager. UAA is under a bigger company. I clearly understand her fans and I hope it would be useful.  But even SHK said she is not angry and bothered anymore. I am not sure if I understand well I read YAI just laught when his fans criticized UAA about how they poorly manage the mallicious comment about him.

I hope UAA really hear these..I always think that UAA is SHK agency cz how relax n how gone with the flow their action is:joy:  its like so SHK..

I don't know how other agencies in other countries handle things like these so may I conclude that they have same behavior like in Korea?

9 hours ago, ximas last said:

I hope everyone doing ok because i am completely exhausted. Such a bad week with all the chaos happened in the fandom, hates and criticism we are facing all over internet. I'm feeling very tired, i can't even imagined how Kyo have to go thru this for years. Everytime she have a new project the same things happen. She becoming a regular target for media and netizen to throw all their hatred and now not only knetizen even international fans join forces. Why need to compare and bring down others just to make your bias looks better. Just why. Worst things i just read Kyo korea fandom are now demanding/sueing UAA? Is that really happened? I'm not sure if that will bring any good for Kyo and her images and drama promotions now. I understand the frustration but deep down I just don't think it's a good idea. Or if there something malicious rumours spread in Korea that we didn't know? Sighh excuse me for my ranting here. I really need to scream it out

I read her DC occasionally and it's the trolling. Anytime she trends on Naver or posts something on Instagram these antis pop up. It's consistent and they have been doing it for months & months. Not to mention on YouTube. It's not just the trash YouTube videos that pop up every week & use her name to get clicks. It didn't start with the latest drama. 

The fans on there have been gathering stuff for months from what I could tell. 

Also, judging by one of the threads a reporter was lurking & wrote the article. Obviously wanted clicks, which they got. 

• Like 2

There must be something happened in Korea atm that I'm not aware of that makes Korean fandom demanded an action from UAA. I'm absolutely with UAA when those youtuber and knetizen spread groundless rumours. Those darkest period for Kyo and i extremely admired her for not making any noises even she was pressured by media not just in Korea but China too and i can say UAA and Kyo handled it with class. Or else the damages will be more for everyone involved. How she absorbed and settled it all quietly behind the secene is so admirable. Deep down most ppl in industry are with her and support her all the way. We can see it with all the supports she received. I'm proud and happy that our Kyo was loved and supported by her peers thats all matter to me. For me, i want to keep looking forward.  I understand that all fandom just want to keep protecting Kyo but i also understand Kyo stands. I just hope whoever in the internet stop milking those fanwar from now on. Stop mentioning other actors/actresses. We're better than that.

I suddenly remembered one of the quote from World Within dialogues 'You're hated as much as you're loved'. In this crazy world ppl just love to throw rocks to the shining bright things. I know Kyo is in the right path and we shall all follow her and do the right things. Btw it's always nice to hv all this positive energy from u all. Let's manifest for Kyo and her project more. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, gladcraze said:

Omg!!! Hwang Jinyi just dropped in Netflix but I'm soo shocked barely a little into the show. Now who says SHK only take same roles?!?! 

I duno if I can continue watching though.

CAN SOMEONE ADVISE ?!?!?!?

U should continue watching. Kyo was amazing in that movie. Hwang Jin Yi is one of her breakthrough moment in her early career. She was nominated for best actresses in Blue Dragon Film Award

• Like 1

19 hours ago, gladcraze said:

Omg!!! Hwang Jinyi just dropped in Netflix but I'm soo shocked barely a little into the show. Now who says SHK only take same roles?!?! 

I duno if I can continue watching though.

CAN SOMEONE ADVISE ?!?!?!?

Yes,u should watch it..I like her acting there.. if I'm not mistaken, actually this role for other actress but SHK got this role in the end..I love her in hanbok, her elegance radiated so much..n from there, we get those legendary photoshoot for Vogue korea..n she's become the first korean actress that grace vogue korea

• Like 1