Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

The trailer has already posted multiple time.  I know it is allowed to have multiple people who post the same thing, but it is annoying to have people reposted it while the first person make the effort to do it.

If people do not pay attention to what other post I will stop posting because we take the time to do it.

Sports Chosun

[Exclusive] 'Trend' Lee Do-hyun, Song Hye-kyo X Kim Eun-sook meet... 'The Glory' protagonist

Enter 2021.10.13. 10:59 am
By Moon Ji-yeon 
2021101401000840900055031_20211013105913191.jpg?type=w430
[Sports Chosun Reporter Ji-yeon Moon] The hottest newcomer, actor Lee Do-hyun, prepares for a meeting with writer Kim Eun-sook.
On the 13th, a representative from the entertainment industry told Sports Chosun, "Lee Do-hyun will join as the main character of 'The Glory' (written by Kim Eun-sook, directed by Ahn Gil-ho), a new work by Kim Eun-sook.
In 'The Glory', the female lead, who dreamed of becoming an architect, dropped out of school due to brutal school violence in high school, waited until the perpetrator got married, had a child, and sent the child to elementary school, and then took over as the child's homeroom teacher. A drama about an evil and sad story of desperate revenge.
Lee Do-hyun, who emerged as the hottest newcomer through '18 Again', 'Sweet Home', 'Hotel Del Luna', 'Youth in May', and 'Melancholia', is also joining 'The Glory'. Lee Do-hyeon, who was also one of the actors receiving the most love calls recently, decided to continue the trend by choosing 'The Glory' after a lot of deliberation.
Lee Do-hyeon plays the role of a flower in a greenhouse, a man who smiles brightly and occasionally flies in the air, and decides to become a sword-dancing fool rather than Dong-eun's prince.
'The Glory', which is scheduled to be produced as an 8-episode season, is currently undecided with the broadcaster and the specific broadcast time, but actress Song Hye-kyo, who has a deep connection with writer Kim Eun-sook in 'Descendants of the Sun' (2016), decided to appear early and gathered topics. have. Hwa & Dam formalized the production earlier and said, "
Reporter Jiyeon Moon lunamoon@sportschosun.com
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003788524

Lee Do Hyun In Talks To Join Song Hye Kyo In Kim Eun Sook’s New Drama

Lee Do Hyun In Talks To Join Song Hye Kyo In Kim Eun Sook’s New Drama

Oct 13, 2021
by D. Kim 

Lee Do Hyun may be meeting Song Hye Kyo in a new drama!

On October 13, an industry representative reported, “Lee Do Hyun will be joining Kim Eun Sook’s new drama ‘The Glory’ as a main character.”

In response to the report, the actor’s agency Yuehua Entertainment commented, “Lee Do Hyun has received a casting offer for ‘The Glory’ and is reviewing [the offer].”

The upcoming drama is a sad revenge story that begins with a high school student who dreamed of becoming an architect but had to drop out of school after suffering from brutal school violence. Years later, the perpetrator gets married and has a kid. Once the kid is in elementary school, the former victim becomes their homeroom teacher and starts her thorough revenge towards the perpetrators and bystanders of her bullying days. It was announced back in January that Song Hye Kyo is confirmed to play the leading role, whose name is Dong Eun.

Lee Do Hyun has been offered the role of Joo Yeo Jung, a carefree and smiley character. Instead of just being Dong Eun’s prince charming, he decides to become a means of her revenge.

“The Glory” is written by Kim Eun Sook of hits including “Descendants of the Sun,” “Goblin,” “Heirs,” “Secret Garden,” and more. It will be directed by Ahn Gil Ho, known for dramas including “Forest of Secrets,” “Memories of the Alhambra,” “Watcher,” and “Record of Youth.”

Stay tuned for updates!...source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1493235wpp/lee-do-hyun-in-talks-to-join-song-hye-kyo-in-kim-eun-sooks-new-drama

I kind of surprised that lee do hyun will be one of the cast..its not that I'm against him,his a good actor,I like his acting in 18 again..just never thought it will be him..in my vision,I think of SHK counterpart will be older one,or in the same age as her..but yeah,I never know what kind of story that writer KES would bring,that necessary to have younger actor..just for the best for the artist n crew at least we have other news about the glory rather than none :allgoodlol:

(Actually I want to post this in k-drama forum,but I don't know why its difficult to submitted there,so here I am post this in SHK forum)