Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

7 minutes ago, daisyflowers said:

I can't with the Kyo is enlisting jokes! 

Apparently all online translator give this translation lol. I do think it is a mistake from the journalist lol.  They always have weird title on their article lol

OSEN

Yoo Ah-in "I love you" → Song Hye-kyo "♥♥♥"...

Enter 2021.08.23. 4:54 am
0004461071_001_20210823045612356.png?type=w430view original
[OSEN=Reporter Kim Soo-hyung] While actress Song Hye-kyo is conveying her unstoppable love for Yoo Ah-in in a cool way, she actively promotes even 'Hell' in which he will appear. 
Yesterday, the 22nd, Song Hye-kyo posted an article with the hashtag "Yoo Ah-in # Hell" through her personal Instagram account story. This is because his best friend and top actor Yoo Ah-in is about to release the Netflix original series 'Hell'. 
Both the ongoing friendship between the two syeotneyo 'cr really acquainted also I favor, "This Nansha parent, Ms. Chin is too bureowoyo", "work together cheering good job four life" and had various reactions. 
On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo is the same agency UAA Yoo Ah-in, who is well known as a family member and close friend in the entertainment industry, became a hot topic for showing off her friendship by sending a coffee truck to the filming set
. New beginning! A newer Song Hye-kyo" was posted, and Song Hye-kyo responded by attaching three heart emoticons. In 
addition, Yoo Ah-in appeared on the set of the SBS new drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up', which Song Hye-kyo is currently filming. At the time, he sent a coffee truck to cheer him on, with a placard saying, "I love you. Song Hye-kyo,
live well - Uhm Hong-sik's dream" was also engraved to reveal friendship. /ssu08185@osen.co.kr
[Photo] 'Song Hye-kyo SNS' 

Soohyung Kim (ssu08185@osen.co.kr)

• Blob 1