Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Another article about Kyo's latest endorsement deal:wub:

[Fashion News]
Actor Song Hye-kyo, acting in France, acted as an Asian ambassador in Chaumet
Views 3286 Added 20/12/2018

636809103103318750.jpg

Ⓒ Chaome

In the 238-year-old French Pavilion Haier Allezhome, actress Song Hye-kyo was selected as an ambassador in the Asian region of Chaumet, and a beautiful relationship was established. 

The elegance of Chaumet's history, her unique femininity and her brand philosophy are inextricably linked to the images of her various works. In particular, the spirit of the 'Grace and Character' campaign, which Chaumet opens, You can also get a glimpse of elegance and enterprising femininity throughout your life. 

Boasting a reputation since its foundation in 1780, Chaumet is appointed as the official jeweler of Emperor Josephine and Emperor Napoleon and shares his fateful history with French history. Starting in the heart of Paris's Vendôme Square, the 238-year-old Chaumet's exceptional high-jewelery know-how and craftsmanship continues through the finest Artisans and continues to be featured in Parisian jewelery and watches.   

Song Hye-kyo, who has been loved throughout Asia, has also become a representative actor and icon of Korea through various works of 20 years. 

You can see the beautiful relationship between actress Song Hye-kyo and Ha Ji-ller and Cha-mye who expresses emotions through various activities in the future.

Article l fashion webzine bakjiae snap pictures l  Chaumet

http://z.istyle24.com/Fashion/FashionView.aspx?Idx=41405&Menu=12&_C_=23069

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

[2018 hit product] Like Song Hye Kyo's lips, Sulwhasoo 'Essential Lip Serum Stick

SN0004380092_001_20181220162436914.jpg?type=w430View origina
[Asia Economic Review] AMOREPACIFIC's flagship brand, Sulwhasoo's 'Essential Lip Serum Stick', has gained popularity with its excellent moisturizing effect since its first appearance in 2015. A double moisturizing film containing camellia oil and safflower complex removes the water at the same time and protects the lips for a long time. 

Launched in September, the No. 59 Tomatred red naturally expresses the color of the roses naturally as if it had been worn down to make the face look lively. Essential Lip Serum Stick No. 4 'Rose Red' color was recently featured by Song Hye Kyo, the main actor of 'Boyfriend' that was aired on tvN . 

The 'Essential Lip Mask', introduced in September, is a close-fitting formula that delivers rich nutrition and moisturizing power to the lips. Moisture and recovery were released in two types. Essential Lip Mask The Moisture contains celestial ginseng and jujube extracts to protect the lips from external irritation and turn them into moist, shiny lips. Essential Lip Mask Recovery contains a well-known soothing remedy for soothing lips. The Essential Lip Mask is a modern reinterpretation of the old ladies' lipstick containers and contains Korean beauty.

Jomok a reporter CMI 0724 @ asiae . co . kr 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Wow! Chaumet! Thats no joke! There's 300+ years of history there and she was chosen to deliver it! :love:

Daebak, yay!!!!:wub:

----

What do you mean Kyo was always different with HB? In what way? (Off topic in Encounter thread so I'm asking you here, there's still BinKyo thread in shippers paradise but I opted to ask you here)

10 hours ago, caileysmiley said:

What do you mean Kyo was always different with HB? In what way? (Off topic in Encounter thread so I'm asking you here, there's still BinKyo thread in shippers paradise but I opted to ask you here)

It wasnt me who said it. I just quoted a enigmatic_zephy. Dont know what he/she meant either. :mellow:

Look:

Spoiler

HiC5yP.jpg

2 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

It wasnt me who said it. I just quoted a enigmatic_zephy. Dont know what he/she meant either. :mellow:

Look:

Oh, i'm sorry because I was back reading fast and didn't notice that it's someone who commented about it :D. Anyway, let's forget it now!

10 hours ago, caileysmiley said:

Oh, i'm sorry because I was back reading fast and didn't notice that it's someone who commented about it :D. Anyway, let's forget it now!

No biggy. :D

Excited to see another jewelry cf from her. 

The last time when she was with J. Estina her CFs were so Daebak! :love:

Now @ 8.9M followers!

YoiPcY.png

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

@caileysmiley will she be releasing another dyson CF? I didn’t like the last one so much. The J.Estina CF was steaming hot before. She can not only be cute but sexy!

Um..I'm hoping to see another new cf from dyson. To me, I liked her last one. Her J Estina cf and photos were freaking awesome! :wub:

• Thanks 1