Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Latest Pictorial of Song Hyekyo Proves How the Actress Might Actually Aging Backwards

•  

Latest Pictorial of Song Hyekyo Proves How the Actress Might Actually Aging Backwards

Song Hyekyo looks all young and fresh in her new pictorial. 

Recently, shoe brand 'Suecomma Bonnie' has released their new pictorial. The new pictorial is for their campaign 'Shine on Me,' featuring actress Song Hyekyo. In the pictorial, the actress looks just extremely youthful with her bobbed hair, dressed incasual chic outfits, while modeling 'Suecomma Bonnie' shoes. Turning almost 40 (born in 1981), Song Hyekyo captivates with her marble skin and ethereal beauty. 

Meanwhile, Song Hyekyo is currently playing as the female lead character in the tvN drama 'Encounter,' along with Park Bogum.  

Check out Song Hyekyo's new pictorial with the brand below! 

temp_ec38e8d79bef82bfee3ff6cf2abce9a7.jpg

temp_c429d21e9843ecfd843ee54f5a64ae2f.jpg

temp_a0c38f0a118f5d713f79bea7d051644b.jpg

temp_94efb071866ec9f92f76bc0903912859.jpg

temp_fbf6a9fd3c2a2925573ca0a6742771b6.jpg

Image Source: Suecomma Bonnie

Source: [Youtube] tvN DRAMA

Thumbnail Credit: Suecomma Bonnie......source credit @http://kstarlive.com/Latest-Pictorial-of-Song-Hyekyo-Proves-How-the-Actress-Might-Actually-Aging-Backwards-603545

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, caileysmiley said:

miss her too :tears: but I'm used to it to take long before she updates her ig

Yes. Well. I’m just thankful she even has ig! :joy:

Seriously, she’s gorgeous! If she was not required to wear business suits in the drama and wore clothes like DOTS she would have looked in her 20s! :wub:

12 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Yes. Well. I’m just thankful she even has ig! :joy:

Seriously, she’s gorgeous! If she was not required to wear business suits in the drama and wore clothes like DOTS she would have looked in her 20s! :wub:

Me too! We know the fact that she's very private type. I used to rely on songhyegyo.net before social media is created. 

Kyo is a GODDESS:heart:

Age is just a digit! :lol:

logo_109_6_20170111151211.jpg?20181218_1

'Boyfriend', content influence index 1st place .. 'know' · 'revenge' 2nd · 3rd place

Listen to the text Set

Enter the article 2018.12.18 2:51 pm
Last modified 2018.12.18 2:52 PM

[OSEN = Kim Nae-hee] 'Boyfriend' is the No.1 in content influence index, and it is still popular. 

Consumer Behavior Based Content Influence Measurement Model CPI Co-developed by CJ ENM and Nielsen Korea on December 18 According to the report of December 2 (December 10 - December 16) in December, tvN 'Boyfriend' Topped the list. In addition, he was named third in the high interest program 50, and top in the top 50 program. 

Meanwhile, tvN 'memories of Alhambra palace', SBS 'Revenge is back', 2 and 3 of influential programs, 'revenge came back', 'memories of Alhambra palace' MBC's "Time to Take an Electricity" and MBC "Radio Star" won the second and third places in the program 50, which was talked about. 

Meanwhile, 'Boyfriend' is a romance drama that started with the accidental meeting of Cha Seo Hyun (Song Hye-kyo), who never lived his chosen life, and Kim Jin-hyeok (soulmate) who is free and clear soul. do. / nahee@osen.co.kr 

[Photos] 'Boyfriend' poster.....source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003922871

3 hours ago, caileysmiley said:

@dukesa1122 even though she seldom post on her ig,  It keeps growing her profile almost 9m:wub:

Yeah. She even has more followers than Lee Min Ho. :D

I miss the 2016 days. There was a time when she was really active in ig haha

Gosh! Look at that face!

Mr. Nam is so right when he said not everyone is born with that face

Her hands and feet are even nice

There are actresses that have a pretty face but have ugly hands or feet

(Yes, I'm kind of observant when it comes to those :P)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Yeah. She even has more followers than Lee Min Ho. :D

I miss the 2016 days. There was a time when she was really active in ig haha

Gosh! Look at that face!

Mr. Nam is so right when he said not everyone is born with that face

Her hands and feet are even nice

There are actresses that have a pretty face but have ugly hands or feet

(Yes, I'm kind of observant when it comes to those :P)

In actors she has overtaken actress Park Shin-Hye! Wait..btw, just asking,are you one of many hopefuls to see Kyo and LMH in a K-drama someday? 

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, caileysmiley said:

In actors she has overtaken actress Park Shin-Hye! Wait..btw, just asking,are you one of many hopefuls to see Kyo and LMH in a K-drama someday? 

Yes! (guilty) :ph34r:

Sometimes, I even imagine that had LMH taken SJK's role in DOTS, they might be the ones married right now :joy: SHK is LMH ideal girl.

No offense to SJK and SJK fans ok. I love SJK.

Just now, dukesa1122 said:

Sometimes, I even imagine that had LMH taken SJK's role in DOTS, they might be the ones married right now :joy: SHK is LMH ideal girl.

It's not meant for LMH:heartbreak: Sorry!

LMH will be forever Kyo's admirer :joy:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, caileysmiley said:

It's not meant for LMH:heartbreak: Sorry!

LMH will be forever Kyo's admirer :joy:

hahahaha Yeah, too bad. :lol: I got over that already.

I always thought SJK is smart. He married SHK even if his still young. Heck! I would if I was in his place. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

I am rooting for them to be pair to Drama or Movie lots of people in Korea want them to be pair i hope this could be happen