Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

SJK ranked 1st and SHK ranked 4th in the recent celebrities popularity ranking in China:                                                                                   14441046_1848540618713475_2321915147448703347_n.jpg?oh=ce7456a3326c281d57c37f262867da0c&oe=5877B957                                                                                                    #DOTS ended months ago but still ranked 2nd in the most popular drama in China along with reply 1988 .                                               14479555_1848539935380210_3161584219177766590_n.jpg?oh=197b2d8bf0ee73b09b90bcef09fea80a&oe=5863CD1F                                                          credit: Via: Naver/@wearekikyo                                                                                                                            

• Like 4

Update IG 10/1/2016 @kyo1122                                                                                                                                                                          14520434_577949795663620_64426556898992614516352_577949762330290_91291757534781114463012_1848581202042750_7247001618672070845_n.jpg?oh=95ef85cde9ae138b952c207243da32f5&oe=587A7D96                                                                                                                        One more photo from Kyo's IG

• Like 7

1 hour ago, jjeennyy19 said:

wow!!!Is it true?a fanmeeting?so rare for her to do one.where will it take place?only 1 fanmeeting?No fanmeet tour?:wub: She must be so thankful to her fans for her to have a fanmeeting..:wub:

true dear i hope she can do a fan meeting in all country o Asia include our country

• Like 6

still in Capri........

CtrOulLXYAEQdPX.jpg:large

Do in our power for the name of Korean actress Song Hye Kyo:thumbsup:

---SHK#9, http://voteformost.com/most-beautiful-women-in-the-world-2016/

---2015, http://voteformost.com/most-beautiful-korean-actresses-2015/,  SHK got 91 votes:crazy:

---2016 (will not happen w/91 votes...) http://voteformost.com/most-beautiful-korean-actresses-2016-poll/ 

--- http://star.dzyule.com/   next Round start, 

Ⅵ, October 2 - At 21:00 On October 15th

Female Star List: 10 Candidate List Voted By The Global Users, Chinese Top Ten Most Influential Female Star.

20160803052104203.JPG

TOP: 3Song Hye

thanks for the updates  everyone, SHK is definitely having a good tme with her European vacation/work as she loves to update her iG! I guess she is preparing for a surprise to us aside from her much awaited fan meet ! with her beauty dream team in tow I think its not only pure leisure , they might be having a photoshoot for a magazine or a new photo essay book in celebration of her 20th K biz Anniversary!

looking forward for SHKs fanmeet , its gonna be another milestone in celebration of her 20th yr in K Entertainment world, cant wait to know more details of this much awaited event!

credit:as labeled

SHK is truly on a happy mode as she updates her IG , to the delight of her 3.1M plus followers , but I just don't like some comments about her non confirmation of her attendance at APAN awards tomorrow, yes its true that we all love to see her in that event especially if she will be given an award or if she and sjk will win the best couple award but then as fans we could not  demand on her or make her feel like obligated to attend an event just to repay the effort in voting , if ever SHK cant make it to tomorrow's event , she must have a valid reason for it and its never a waste in casting vote on them whether she will attend or not,  true fans will always  give their support unconditionally!  well who knows , SHK might just surprise her fans tomorrow at APAN awards, lets just wait and see.............

cant wait to see the product /outcome of this latest collaboration of SHK and her fave stylist / long time friend, be it for a magazine, tourism /promo brochure or a new photoessay book, for sure its gonna be another masterpiece in the making!

• Like 8

Honestly, BEST place for her future activity Fanmeeting=Korea! Am I wrong........:mask:! Sorry when saying still favor SHK on small screen TV=drama:heart:

from HANCINEMA,

photo6906.jpg

PS: how many fans attend fanmeeting=not important than WHO be there supporting her.....! Korea then next....next....:heart:

4 hours ago, RoseS said:

Honestly, BEST place for her future activity Fanmeeting=Korea! Am I wrong........:mask:! Sorry when saying still favor SHK on small screen TV=drama:heart:

I Hope she will give us some good news i miss her so much and later hope some miracle will do to us pls Lord

Nikka Costa - First Love

worship999 
Uploaded on May 3, 2008
Nikka Costa- born in Japan, sings in a typical Japanese style though she is American......must be the Japanese influence.
A beautiful song of young love. Clip features the cute Song Hye Kyo

my goodness my heart is beating so fast my feeling is kind a roller coaster what time is the announcement guys?now till waiting for the result of best couple here are some fan art of fans SongSong Couple....i hope someone of you will not offended if i post it here the picture of them peace guys                                                                                                                               14462741_10209160900053423_2443227062460                                                     credit to the rightful owner

• Like 7

"Descendants Of The Sun" Continues To Be A Success Even After The Show
Recently, "Descendants Of The Sun" has been taking everyone by storm with its numerous accomplishments even after the series ended earlier this year. Recently, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo were nominated for the "Best Couple Award" category in the APAN Star Awards.
"Descendants Of The Sun" also bagged three awards earlier this year during the 2016 Seoul International Drama Awards including Excellent Korean Drama, Outstanding Korean Drama OST for "You Are My Everything" and Outstanding Korean Actor for Song Joong Ki.
As for the phenomenal "Song-Song" couple, both received individual recognitions. Song Hye Kyo was recently crowned as the "Goddess Of Asia" while Song Joong Ki, just like what was mentioned earlier, hailed as the Most Influential Person In Korean Entertainment Industry.

"Descendants Of The Sun" has proven once again that the show is truly phenomenal. With its continuous success, it is only fitting for the show to have a sequel soon.

http://www.itechpost.com/articles/35216/20161001/descendants-sun-star-song-joong-ki-hailed-influential-person-korean.htm

POWER of fans, the year of 2016:heart::thumbsup: Song Hye Kyo Hailed Goddess of Asia Despite China Ban

By KLDatoy- 29 Sep '16 22:26PM

Pusan International Film Festival 2008 Day 4

(Photo : Photo by Chung Sung-Jun/Getty Images) Actress Song Hye-Kyo poses during a photo session after the Press Conference: Gala Presentation 'Make Yourself at Home' during the 13th Pusan International Film Festival at Grand Hotel on October 5, 2008 in Busan, South Korea. The biggest film festival in Asia showcases 315 films from 60 countries.

The beauty and great personality of Song Hye Kyo emerged as she was hailed as the winner of the Goddess of Asia 2016 beating Yoona and Zheng Shuang.

The "Descendants of the Sun" star, who played as Dr. Kang Mo Yeon in the hit series which aired worldwide, still managed to win the title of the virtual pageant hosted by China despite banning South Korean votes.

Said ban prohibited South Korean celebrities to do endorsements, meet and greets concerts and other promotional activities in China. This is allegedly due to the tension between China and South Korea regarding the deployment of the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD).

With that, it is indeed impressive that Song Hye Kyo still got the title because of her fans in China. Avid fans of the stars cast the word in social media and cast their votes online.

A massive wave of support was seen from fans as they encourage others to vote by sharing the competition on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and even on Chinese social media site, Weibo.

But it the star wasn't consistently on top. She landed the second place on July and even dropped to sixth place in August. Still, her fans never stopped voting for her and it is apparent that they worked hard to get enough votes to give her the well-deserved title.

With that, she was hailed Goddess Of Asia on Sept. 25 which delighted her fans around the globe. She even managed to beat former top-notcher Chinese actress Zheng Shuang.

After winning, she will be featured on the cover of a popular Chinese magazine along with the runners up of the competition. She will also be holding said title for the entire year, Inquisitr reported.

FANMEETING.....in South Korea:heart: Why not invite all her partner, LOVE IT:flushed:

2016/10/02 10:30
  •  
  • 1843402_1.jpgSong Hye Kyo fan meeting will be held November 13 in South Korea. (Turn taken from TVREPORT)[reporter Yan Chen / Taipei] South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo debut 20 years, fans will be held November 13 in South Korea will meet and birthday lie!

Korean media "TVREPORT" reports, "Joe sister" Kyo will be held November 13 in South Korea, will meet fans, and fans to celebrate the 20th anniversary of her debut, while November 22 will mark the 35th birthday celebration in advance, since the "Joe sister" for fans Song Zhongji previously held in Sichuan, China will meet the platform, whether it will turn to the Song Zhongji "gratitude" much outside attention, and good pay and Joe sister Cha Tae Hyun, Yoo Ah-in then whether it will appeared, fans also become the focus of heated debate.

http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/1843402

Song Hye Kyo to hold a fanmeeting to celebrate 20 years since her debut

By jennywill    2 hours ago    
song-hye-kyo
Actress Song Hye Kyo will be holding a fanmeet for her 20th anniversary since debut!

She revealed through her official fancafe that she'll be holding her fanmeet on November 13th. It's to celebrate not only her 20 years since debut in 1996, but also her birthday on November 22nd. 

It's been a long time since her previous fanmeet - in fact, it's been 11 years back in 2005 since she last held a fanmeet. She's expected to bring lots of guests, with top stars such as Song Joong Ki, Yoo Ah In, or Cha Tae Hyun as possible guests.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/song-hye-kyo-to-hold-a-fanmeeting-to-celebrate-20-years-since-her-debut

its  always been the ardent wish of SHK fans to see her attending red carpet and awards night but then there are times that what we wish for is not bound to happen due to unforeseen events or valid reason, I have a feeling that SHKs European trip is not purely for leisure , she looks like working on an important project that has been scheduled way before APAN set its award night date.  as for me im quite not sad not seeing her in the red carpet today since im not expecting too much about it and I presume she is still in Italy by this time based on her IG. but ill be sad if ever there will be no recognition again for her acting prowess , just hope even if she is not there ,  APAN have something for her its not something like if no attendance , no award.  

love to see this photo/video highlighted on APAN wide screen , no other K actress can cry beautifully as SHK !

since we don't have photos of SHK on APAN awards night to feast on, we will just patiently wait for her upcoming Nov 13 FanMeet , would love to hear more details about this event , as for Koreans , its easier for them to get tickets for the fanmeet , just hope they will have updates soon on how to get ticket if you are residing outside Korea but planning to visit Korea to attend SHKs fanmeet or better yet if they will plan to hold another fanmeet in other countries. SHKs upcoming fanmeet as reported by Dispatch

• Like 11

IG updates of SHK

Congrats both to SHK and SJK for the Best Couple Award ,  biggest reward for fans who voted religiously  yes we made it again with our power votes! its always nice of SJK to mention SHK in all of his acceptance speech and relay SHKs gratitude to everyone who voted for them!

• Like 9