Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

look at our Kyo she is really beautiful her old drama six siblings                                                                                                                                                                          

• Like 11

To be honest, If they are truly dating now I hope and pray that no revelation takes place because any backlash in Korea severely affects a woman than a man. Although, I believe that SJK will protect her if this happens I still don’t want SHK to go through that nasty ordeal that she went through before. As a fan it truly hurts to hear those nasty comments. My gut feeling tells me that they are getting to know each other and taking things slowly. As SHK said in one of her interview in any love relationship, sincerity is of utmost important. I truly believe that to know one’s sincerity takes time and effort. I hope any dating admission comes hand in hand with a wedding announcement.

"Only time will tell"

• Like 8

1 hour ago, lovumuchhyekyo said:

To be honest, If they are truly dating now I hope and pray that no revelation takes place because any backlash in Korea severely affects a woman than a man. Although, I believe that SJK will protect her if this happens I still don’t want SHK to go through that nasty ordeal that she went through before. As a fan it truly hurts to hear those nasty comments. My gut feeling tells me that they are getting to know each other and taking things slowly. As SHK said in one of her interview in any love relationship, sincerity is of utmost important. I truly believe that to know one’s sincerity takes time and effort. I hope any dating admission comes hand in hand with a wedding announcement.

"Only time will tell"

Why does this make me nervous? It has nothing to do with you, lovumuchhyekyo. It's the imminent fear of seeing KYO being lambasted by avid fans once again. I hope it does not happen! I honestly did not witness how she was crucified during those days, the backlash she suffered. I have not been a fan for long. I just can't imagine the fear she felt during those days! I think she is more careful now and wiser! She will be alright! She has the most loving and supportive fans all over! Anyway, anymore new pics of the gorgeous KYO?

• Like 4

God is always protecting our Queen for those people who trying to let her down set aside our worry enjoy our life and you can see Kyo is enjoying her free times with her close friends family and love one.let us support her and pray for her and of course vote for her for the win....

• Like 3

Ohhh she wants to visit a sunny island! How i wish it can be Singapore! Will i ever have the chance to meet this beautiful goddess??:tears:

On a side note, im glad she's enjoying her life right now, her ideal life seems so simple and sweet:lol:

• Like 4

Kyo is a very practical person. She also doesn't appear like an over ambitious type of person but still she never stops learning and challenging herself with different roles. It's just sad that the female characters are kinda limited although there are many capable actresses. Hoping she'll be offered another great character in the future.

Thanks for sharing the interview, khxy. :)

• Like 6

Simply love HyeKyo's role in DOTS as doctor Kang Mo-Yeon. She's beautiful effortlessly.

K-Drama Fever: Fashion Tips from “Descendants of the Sun

2016-05-17

K-Drama Fever: Fashion Tips from “Descendants of the Sun”

Despite the show’s end, fans of “Descendants of the Sun” are still reminiscing on the mega-hit drama. For those who have been suffering from withdrawal symptoms, we’ve got you covered! This week on K-Beauty & Style, I’m going to introduce actress Song Hye-kyo inspired fashion styles from her latest drama.

Much of the drama “Descendants of the Sun” takes place in the fictional war-torn and disaster-stricken country of Uruk. The story unfolds where the lead actor Song Joong-ki’s character Special Unit Chief Yoo Si-jin falls in love with medical doctor Kang Mo-yeon played by actress Song Hye-kyo. Given the setting, Kang Mo-yeon rocks minimalistic, chic styles that are not difficult to replicate.

Pantone Colors of the Year Inspired Simple Tops
Cool, comfortable, and flattering, simple tops such as flowy linen blouses and plain sweatshirts are a must-have. In the drama, Song Hye-kyo is spotted wearing plain yet chic tops inspired by 2016 Pantone Colors of the Year—Rose Quartz (soft pink) and Serenity (baby blue). For the office, ditch your everyday black jacket and opt for a toned-down soft blue blazer. Team up the blazer with something as plain and simple as a white tee and white shorts combo and instantly get that Kang Mo-yeon look across. In addition, loose-fitting linen blouses and oversized sweatshirts in lovely corals, pinks, and checkered patterns are Kang Mo-yeon’s favorite items. Mix and match with simple bottoms—anything from denim shorts, mini skirts to high-waisted loose trousers and put together a chic spring outfit.

Mini Skirts & Shirt Dresses
KangMo-yeon’s fashion is characterized by casual, laid-back styles. Although shorts and pants are your best friend on a mission trip to Uruk, Dr. Kang occasionally wears skirts and dresses. One wearable look featured in the drama was a grey t-shirt and denim skirt ensemble. It’s super easy to re-create the look since you probably already own these pieces. For casual outings, opt for a button-down mini denim skirt and wear it teamed up with a loose-fitting grey tee. Top off the look with a pair of adorable cream-colored slip-ons and you have that perfect Kang Mo-yeon look. For the office, swap your everyday black dress for a plaid shirtdress and instantly look like a celebrity. Pair the dress with simple shoes such as nude pumps and you have a chic office outfit.

High-top sneakers & Nude Heels
To replicate Kang Mo-yeon’s wardrobe choices, focus on the shoes. Actress Song Hye-kyo isn’t tall but her stylist definitely knows how to make her look taller and leaner. Dr.Kang’s favorite shoe choices in the drama are the ‘JW’ brand’s Perforated Platform High-top Sneakers and the ‘SB’ brand’s Modern Strap Sandal which shout sophistication and comfort.

Earrings
Last but not least, don’t forget to add earrings to your outfit. In the drama, Song Hye-kyo likes to wear small earrings decorated with beads, crystals, and pearls. Dr. Kang’s favorite picks are the ‘A’ brand’s U Turn Stone E and Triple Rolling E and the ‘HS’ brand’s Moonlight Crystal Earrings—subtle, simple, and classy designs that are sure to become your everyday favorites.

Play with these tips and relive the fashionable moments in the drama!

http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/program/program_style_detail.htm?no=10055093

• Like 18

Song Hye Kyo' s Passport Photo 
 © to the right owner                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     13267728_1616739555311775_53259054997141

• Like 20

Good morning, afternoon, or evening wherever you are :)  I hope HyeKyo's interests in jewellery designing will come true one day. I would love to own some jewelleries designed by her but maybe I need to put aside some pocket money first so I can afford them later on :lol:

Top 5 celebrities who would be inventors like Thomas Edison

Celebrating the 2016 Inventor‘s day, Seven Edu conducted a survey to choose which Korean celebrity would be perfect as a inventor.

The survey question read: “Who would be the best star to become an inventor just like Thomas Edison?”

Below are the top five stars chosen, based on answers of 562 people.

Spoiler

No.1 Song Joong-ki (42 percent)

(Kolon Sports)

No.5 Song Hye-kyo, Kim Hye-soo (3 percent)

(Bazaar, W)

By Kim Ji-young (christinekim@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201605181611550894118_2

• Like 10

Guest RoseS
20160518_song-hye-kyo.jpg?resize=660%2C4

Song Hye Kyo Receives Thank You Letter For ‘Great Work That Even The President Couldn’t Have Done’  By Adrian | May 18, 2016

LET’S HOPE THERE WILL BE A CLOSURE ON THIS MATTER SOON

On Monday, Song Hye Kyo’s agency United Artists Agency revealed the actress received a thank you letter from a former forced labourer.

The letter was sent by a civic group for former forced labourers during Japanese occupation of Korea from 1910 to 1945. It wants to thank Song for her “great work that even the country’s president couldn’t have done.”

According to the reports, Yang Geum-deok, 88, wrote the letter. At 14, she was victimized, and forced to work at the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries aircraft manufacturing plant at Nagoya.

Recently, Song Hye Kyo hit the local news headlines for refusing a modelling contract offered by Mitsubishi Motors, because Mitsubishi Group was embroiled in a legal case over allegations of forcing Korean labourers to work during the Japanese occupation. 

Yang said, “Hearing the (Song Hye Kyo) news, I shed tears. I was so happy as if a big nail wedged deep in my heart has finally been pulled out.” She added, “I thank you for your courageous act and I feel that I could even fly if only I had wings.”

Yang revealed she was deceived by the Japanese head of her school in 1944. She was then forcefully sent to a labour camp with 138 students from other schools. At the camp, she and the rest were forced to work for the company for about 18 months without pay.

Vowing to fight till her last breath, Yang firmly stated, “What matters to me and other survivors of forced labor is not the money. My first and foremost wish is to receive an apology from Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Mitsubishi. Without it, I cannot rest in peace.” 

http://www.hellokpop.com/news/song-hye-kyo-thank-you-letter/

this video is funny Shou Lu is also a fanboy of her!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

• Like 16

News from weibo:

以及你乔今天在釜山拍广告(拍啥我也不造)总之六娃真的有在认真工作

Hye Kyo is in Busan today for another CF shoot.

credit weibo

• Like 17