Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

16 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Seeing SHK's dialogue delivery in English makes me so happy, I want her to challenge Hollywood next

glad that you brought up SHKs english speaking lines , actually I mentioned about it before just after the 3rd or 4th episode where she delivers her line in english on that VIP Arab saving scene  even in episode 2 she have incorporated words like "stand up" with . matching pointing of her finger to Onew and when she said she have a "date" ,  yes for me her delivery was good enough and im happy too that in the recent episodes she managed to speak english lines again . as to her Hollywood entry , she did once with an indie movie but she once said also that Hollywood might not be for her and she struggles for English dialogues , she opted then for Chinese movies and focus on Asian market, but who knows with the fame of DoTs it might open doors again for her entry to Hollywood!

love to hear SHK as she beg for a ride in this scene , and she said some english lines!

bfd7bb7djw1f280o1jf0yg209n05akf9.gif

love also this "ramyum " eating scene , wherein SHKs beauty is still that superior even in the dark, very luminous waaaaaah why she is that super beautiful !

Spoiler

673c0421gw1f28bu4xdo6j21kw5ahkbo.jpg

• Like 15

Guest RoseS

Wow, re-record! Next week, hearing new track=goosebump 

[Gummy’s song also faced some major upgrades as well. It was revealed that it took seven hours to re-record the song and the final mastering of the track was done in the United States with a producer who has previously worked with pop star Adele.]

Four Tracks from the “Descendants of the Sun” OST Have Been Re-Recorded

boxclub March 24, 2016Four Tracks from the “Descendants of the Sun” OST Have Been Re-Recorded

It has been revealed that four songs from the soundtrack for the “Descendants of the Sun” have been re-recorded in order to better draw in the emotions of the viewers even more.

A representative from the production company said on March 24, “In order to maximize the emotions that arise from the synchronization between the screen and the music, we re-recorded four songs from the soundtrack, including Lyns “With You” and Gummy’s “You Are Everything.”

Representative Yoo Jin Oh from the drama shared, “We weren’t satisfied with the songs that were previously recorded and so after much deliberation, we decided to record them again. We spoke and held many meetings with the singers in order to create a more perfect song. Through their hard work, we have created a soundtrack that will better create a synchronization between the drama and the viewers.”

Producers Lee Eung Bok and Kang Dong Yoon met on March 14 at a studio in Gangnam with Lyn in order to perfectly re-record her song “With You.” In order to draw out the emotions even more for the sad ballad, they completely changed the key of the song and even the lyrics and made her voice sound even more haunting as she sings it. Guitarist Ham Choon Ho also redid his parts for the song as well.

Gummy’s song also faced some major upgrades as well. It was revealed that it took seven hours to re-record the song and the final mastering of the track was done in the United States with a producer who has previously worked with pop star Adele.

Mad Clown and Kim Na Young’s song “Once Again” is another track that has been revealed to have been remade in order to create a more dramatic environment for the viewers and listeners alike.

The newly recorded songs will be released next week on the eighth edition of the drama’s soundtrack.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/24/four-tracks-from-the-descendants-of-the-sun-ost-have-been-re-recorded/

Guest RoseS

Very pround of DOTS!

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-descendants-of-the-sun-episode-10-92755.html

photo705757.jpg

Orion's trivia:

Drapetsona Fertilizer Factory -

The location Si-jin and Mo-yeon visit to save Fatima is an old abandoned fertiziler factory in Drapetsona. The area is in Athens (Piraeus). There have been plans announced to revitalize the location by turning it into a park with recreational, sports and other facilities.

Name of the week -

Kim Ji-won-I's name written in Greek would be Κίμ Τζί Γουόν or Κίμ Τζί Ουόν.

Written by: Raine from 'Raine's Dichotomy'

Song Hye Gyo, Jun Ji Hyun, and Kim Tae Hee - the top 3 actresses of our generation?

2016032501002169600150501_99_20160324162

c/o Netizenbuzz. So happy SHK unnie is considered as one of the top actresses in Korea. Lots of positive comments about her with thousands of up votes. 

I did not include the comments because I find them harsh to another actress which isn't fair. 

Episode 10 was daebak as usual, I'm so happy KMY isn't your typical damsel in distress. She found the car scene exhilarating. :D No kisses unfortunately. :blink:

• Like 12

Guest RoseS

crixa, watching all SHK's dramas&movies then comparing from other two actresses, SHK desevers get more positive comments and her name suppose....'move' to 'front'....!

18 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

"TV RATINGS"
(Ep 10)

KBS) Descendants of the Sun 31.6%

wow congrats again to DoTs team for a job well done , episode got the highest rating again breaking episode 9 record , thanks gigivillaceran for always giving us the ratings update !

16 hours ago, crixa said:

c/o Netizenbuzz. So happy SHK unnie is considered as one of the top actresses in Korea. Lots of positive comments about her with thousands of up votes

its a great news to share crixa, thanks a lot . love the way netizens praise and appreciate SHK though I feel sad for the other k actress but honestly I have my votes too  for SHK and JJH they have proven a lot for their talent's worth! I guess it only shows that not any k celebrity is exempted by netizens bashing just glad that SHK knows how to handle rude comments ! 

love this comments, SHK deserves to be called a TOP ACTRESS of our generation!

Spoiler

3. [+7,448, -1,336] Song Hye Gyo has had countless hit dramas while Jun Ji Hyun has only one hit drama but a ton of daebak movies that she was the lead in.

4. [+3,817, -271] Song Hye Gyo and Jun Ji Hyun are good at acting and pick their projects well

. [+1,295, -99] Wow, come to think of it, Song Hye Gyo hasn't had a drama that flopped

10. [+996, -66] My votes go to Song Hye Gyo and Jun Ji Hyun

super beautiful SHK , gifted with superior visuals and a great acting talent to boot!

6afb0f0cjw1f28tw4sjtjg20dc07ie85.gif

6afb0f0cjw1f28tw0fe46g20c808ce17.gif

6afb0f0cjw1f28tw6h1b9g20dc07ib29.gif

• Like 11

Guest RoseS

http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/news/news_Cu_detail.htm?No=117831

KBS Drama 'Descendants of the Sun' Going Viral Home and Abroad

Write : 2016-03-24 15:07:32 Update : 2016-03-24 15:57:02

KBS Drama 'Descendants of the Sun' Going Viral Home and Abroad

[.............]The romance between the two main characters, who encounter life-and-death situations, is drawing attention of drama lovers not only in South Korea but also in other countries.

As screenwriter Kim Hyun-sook herself admitted that the latest drama is the best fantasy she has ever written, the most unrealistic aspects could be what is winning the hearts of drama lovers around the world.
Kim Eun-ji, KBS World Radio News. 

............[It has been translated into 32 different languages .......]

jaeyeon.woo@yna.co.kr

@crixa thanks for the article. I also agree with the comment there, but I think it's not appropriate to bash other actress. 

Long time ago I used to be annoyed everytime I read or watch from movie / drama / interview that compare Song Hye Kyo & Kim Tae Hee. There are several dramas & interview, or even in reality show Running Man they asked people which one they liked the most of them two. I just want to say they both are beautiful & they are not on a competition. People can have their own preferences. Everybody has their own strength & weakness. 

The three actress that been highlight in the article, they are the same age, isn't? About 34 - 35. For my opinion, they are the 3 goddess of Korea, the most beautiful actresses among all the beauties... 

• Like 6

@suellen88 Agree. I always get annoyed with the comparison since in my eyes, SHK unnie is the best, but that was when I was still immature and didn't know better. I still believe SHK is better in terms of acting and everything else but I believe KTH is trying her best to improve, and when it comes to beauty, cliche it might be, but it always is, in the eyes of the beholder. I do think both are Goddess level in terms of beauty. 

Yes, the three are in the same age bracket. I agree as well. In my opinion, the actresses in the older generation (30-40s) are just better in terms of acting and beauty because most of them are natural. They haven't changed ever since they entered showbiz unlike most of the actresses in the younger generation who looked different from their pre debuts. The three of them are the cream of the crops beauty-wise.

• Like 7

For me only Song Hye Gyo is the goddess and she only can act well im mot bias thats my opinion period her skin is luminous like a pearl she started the korean wave all over the word thanks to her we got  to know the korean wave. She deserve to called her goddess of all time and the actress of all generation she deserve it i dont mind what is some knetz say negative about her! Haters bring it on. Song Hye Gyo we love you enjoy worries free be safe and stay cool and beautiful as ever......:heart:

• Like 8